LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Affiliate Marketing & Referral Tracking

Blickenstaffs Provo

It has a fairly easy one click install on shopify, but unless you have only one product on your entire store, this is not for you. Does it create an affiliate dashboard, yes. But if you actually want your affiliates to have a good user experience (setting up their affiliate links for the products they like on your shop), the user experience is horrible. You have to activate SubID and then you have to send the link to the SubID page where your affiliates then create their links. It's not even linked to from the main dashboard. ? It's already hard enough to get affiliates who have a big reach to work with you, let alone trying to get them to remember to go to the SubID page to set up their links. Not a very sustainable solution. Support did exist, but emails took around 3 days to respond. Not angry, just being honest as a real business owner. Improve your user experience and maybe we'll come back. :)

June 4, 2020

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy our service! LeadDyno tries to keep the affiliate/influencer experience simple and straight to the point. We, therefore, shy away from the advanced features you've mentioned. There are other affiliate management platforms better suited for such complex setups (a lot more expensive). We do respond within 24 hours and issue resolution can take a few days depending on the issue. Best of luck to you and your business!

My Tot Box

Excellent customer 'chat' support! Thanks Jennifer. Always great working with the LeadDyno team.

June 4, 2020

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate it!

BLU VELA SA - AD:VANTAGE Online Store

App is clear and simple. You can manage almost everything you like. Support is absolutely GREAT! Thank you all

June 4, 2020

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad to hear you enjoy our service!

Nur Al Quran

So Confusing app! I created a new store with a new email address and installed Leaddyno, guess what? my other store dashboad appeared with my other affiliate...
This is beyond messy!
I have been trying to talk to someone but nobody replies... Really?

April 9, 2020

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about your frustrations! This happens when you have more than one Shopify store with the same owner email address. The email addresses need to be unique. If you need help with this please email our Support Manager adam@leaddyno.com. Thanks!

Redmond Life Store

Love this app for all that it does. It helps manage affiliates on many different levels. Every agent has also been extremely helpful (and timely) with everything I have ever needed.

April 9, 2020

We appreciate your great review! Thank you!

RAD Roller

The Support Staff was very helpful and willing to crack down on the problem I was having with my account. They communicated in a timely manner and even went the extra mile to correct a mistake with one of our Affiliates.

April 9, 2020

Thank you for your great review! We greatly appreciate it!

Life With Corona

didn't work for me, support didn't help and didn't return my chat! waste of time since they don't even answer

March 18, 2020

So sorry to read about your frustrations! Please email our Support Manager at adam@leaddyno.com so he can help you personally. Thanks!

Aceshin

Poor customer service, cannot solve the problems timely and always need to contact their engineer, very time consuming, poor experience.

March 11, 2020

Sorry to hear you're having such a hard time. Please email our Support Manager, Adam at adam@leaddyno.com so he can help you with your issues,

Rumble Paris

No customer service at first but finally came back to me and solved my problem.
Great app
Please add a feature where we can have different email list for different affiliate so we can deal with multiple language affiliate ..

March 11, 2020

Thank you for your great review! We much appreciate it!

The Makeup Institute Los Angeles

I have been attempting to fix my issue for TWO WEEKS. Had a appointment call with ADAM and he NEVER called me at my schedule time. They just keep opening tickets but don't fix the issue.

March 6, 2020

Hi there! Sorry to read about your frustrations! There must have been some mix up as Adam always calls. Please email Adam at adam@leaddyno.com directly. Thanks!