LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Everything to launch and grow your affiliate program.

Eyetamins, Inc.

Great app, just started using. Very powerful and best affiliate platform I have seen. However beware, pricing is unfair and based on total store volume and not affiliate volume. Also coupon/tracking codes do not automatically sync into Shopify.

May 25, 2021

Great to hear you are enjoying our app. About coupon/tracking codes, they do automatically sync. We will send you an email with info on how to enable that feature.

As far as our pricing goes, every company seems to have its own model. Our pricing has been based on overall web traffic since we launched on Shopify in 2014. LeadDyno tracking goes beyond simple tracking for affiliates. LeadDyno tracks visitors, leads, sales, and social shares from many channels. We need to do this to implement features like "First Source Wins," where we know if a user has visited your site before clicking an affiliate link. It is also collected to help you measure the success of all of your marketing efforts. For example, Tracking Campaigns are particularly useful for ad tracking.

We appreciate you choosing LeadDyno and look forward to growing with you.

The Autoflosser

The customer service team is excellent. They have always answered my question and solved my problem.

May 3, 2021

Thanks for choosing LeadDyno for your affiliate software platform. Great to hear you have been happy with our customer support team. We appreciate your business!

Team Kitchen

I looked at a number of other apps, but this one came out best for what we need at this point in time. The high number of positive reviews help, too. In summary, it does everything we need it to do, and more. Support is super responsive and helpful. Highly recommended.

April 29, 2021

We are thrilled to hear you have been pleased with our affiliate software, and you found our support team so responsive and helpful. We appreciate your business!

Pig Brig Trap Systems

The rating is due to customer service. I appreciate the emails and the phone call! Sometimes it is hard to explain things over chat. The phone call with Justin was perfect. This app is good at what it does, but there is a learning curve; tutorials are helpful, and you can keep things pretty basic if you would like, which is also helpful. Looking forward to the upgrades coming in the future and the ability to personalize the timing of emails!

April 20, 2021

Thanks for kind words about our customer service and onboarding team. We are glad you are enjoying our affiliate marketing platform. We look forward to helping your business grow with affiliates.

Living Tea

I really appreciate the fantastic customer support with LeadDyno (Justin specifically). LeadDyno is a fantastic way to have an affiliate program and is super streamlined with commission based purchases. Payments are easy to make. Such a breeze!

April 20, 2021

Great to hear have have been happy with LeadDyno for setting up, managing, and paying affiliate commissions. Our support team appreciates the kind words and we are happy to help you grow your business and affiliate program. Thanks again.

Aceva

I am always so impressed with Leaddyno's ability to handle complex affiliate strategies. So many ways to grow your affiliate system! The support has been so good, especially Michelle!

April 9, 2021

It is great to hear you have found our support team so helpful and our affiliate software powerful enough to run a variety of different affiliate strategies. We appreciate your business!

Whitaker Brothers

Really democratic solution for maintaining an affiliate program. There were a few hiccups in getting it configured, but the support was excellent.

April 7, 2021

Glad our support team was able to help you get everything setup. We are happy you chose LeadDyno!

Brand Squawk Apparel

Highly recommend this app for those wishing to initiate a professional affiliate/ambassador program with ease. Justin was absolutely AMAZING to work with. He walked me through everything and he responded quickly to all my emails and reached out afterwards to make sure I fully understood how the app worked. Justin really wants to see you succeed! Be sure and check out all the fabulous and free training videos they offer! Loving the LeadDyno app!

April 7, 2021

Thanks for the great feedback on our onboarding and training videos! We appreciate you choosing LeadDyno for your affiliate program.

shopsockprints

Great customer service and communication, we got an email response very quickly and they were able to fix the issues we were having. Thank you!

March 29, 2021

So great to hear you have been happy with our customer support team. We look forwarding to helping you grow your affiliate program.

curbappealbeauty.com

The LeadDyno team is wonderful. When you have a question you can talk to an actual LeadDyno team member. This is huge, because I don't have time to go through a forum or dig for the answers. With LeadDyno, I get my questions answered fast and they even give me ideas on how to use their app to help me grow my business. Hands down best support team!!

March 23, 2021

So great to hear you have been happy with LeadDyno support and that you found our 1:1 online meetings so helpful. We appreciate your business and looking forward to growing with you as your business and affiliate program grows.