LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Everything to launch and grow your affiliate program.

Warmbabyco

Jennifer Goodman helped me with my account tonight. I couldn't get my affiliate site to work and she walked me through it. Impressed with customer service!

Barefoot Provisions

Their customer service lead, Adam, is always very helpful :)

Vegan Bee Free Honey

Very easy and convenient to use and navigate through. Customer support is super friendly and very quick to respond.

Nashville For Hire

Had a question on Christmas night and Jennifer Goodman solved my issue in minutes. Very convenient.

Co2lift

This is the ultimate Shopify Affiliate Tracking App. You can easily change your commission rates, have access to multi-level commissions, beautiful dashboard/UI , & US-based support. This is our 4th affiliate tracking tool and we believe we have found a tool that works.

Live Holos

I've tried refersion, affiliatly and promote and nothing can be comparable with the user interface of lead dyno+THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SUPER FAST AND EASILY REACHABLE.

Shoutout to Jennifer Goodman, customer service agent who answered to all my questions. I could feel her good energy through the leaddyno instant messaging platform.

Provider Prepared

What an awesome concept. Struggled initially with technical issues, that were specific to my website, but Adam Jacobs fixed it within minutes. Excited about the future sales that Lead Dyno affilliates will bring!

Shope My Attitude

OMG this program is the best . And the customer service I received from Jennifer Goodman was excellent . Thanks so much Jennifer you rock !!!

Thewayshop

I’ve worked with other affiliate programs and would highly recommend LeadDyno to someone trying to automate their business. The Lead Manager and support team are all patient all look to keep their customers happy.

Satguru123

Deirdre provided great service. Fast effective and resolved my issues. Very helpful!