LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Everything to launch and grow your affiliate program.

Arrow Stamp

Impressive bit of software with tremendous backend functionality. The support staff is incredible too! Thanks, LeadDyno!

Force To Be Reckoned With

So far, I'm favorably impressed. Deidra Spark, a customer service rep was very helpful. Free help is available. I'm going to set up a phone call to make sure that I've properly configured my compensation plan.

Miklah

So far my experience with this app is very good. it has only been 5 days but is working as well. The Chat now with the agent was very helpful and everything is easy to use.

Trisia Kosmetik

Great apps for affiliates, and the customer service is very helpful. Thanks to Jennifer Goodman for her fast response.

Apexgenlifestyle

Highly recommended for any online business wanting to work with affiliates. App works great and support crew has been fantastic to work with. Big shout out to Adam for helping us get setup for our 2 tier ambassador program and supporting us to adapt to the best solutions for our needs.

Productivedharma

Deidra Stark, the Support Agent that help me was great!!!!
Fast and assertive with a simple solution for my questions...

Thetouchpoint

5 Stars!!! Jennifer Goodman is one of the Support Agents who helped me through the chat function. The program itself is easy to use, but some things may be confusing. She made it super easy to solve my issue and she also helped me out by linking me to everything. Made it nice and easy for me. :)

Please look into Lead Dyno! It is amazing and you can do a lot with it. Even send emails straight within the program.

Drvims

Have yet to sail this ship but so far the team at LeadDyno have been really helpful. Thanks to Diedra and Adam for the set up help today!

Pursuit4sa

Jennifer Goodman

What an amazing support assistant .. She help me through all my stupid questions. what a great support team

Shirtoopia

just installed the app, and had a ton of questions to Jennifer, she answered them all in a heartbeat...amazing customer service..looooveeee :)