LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Everything to launch and grow your affiliate program.

Shop Alysynfashionart Com

Much LOVE to Adam Jacobs and the team at LeadDyno. The dashboard is beautiful and began delivering analytics from the moment it was installed, which was even before I had a clue about anything! Chat support was very helpful and put me in direct contact with Adam who handled everything for me, and made me feel LeadDyno is like having additional staff of my own. Very reliable; awesome, great, and highly recommended. You may have a lot of questions, if so, you're in good hands. They are very helpful, personable, and thorough with the answers.

Beyond the top-tier customer support, this platform not only facilitates the sales function for your business, more than you could have imagined, it also allows you the priceless opportunity to provide financial benefit to your audience and your valued customers! LOVE LeadDyno! (Those five stars should be hearts!)

Alysyn Curd
shop.alysynfashionart.com

Dragon Ball Boutique Officielle

Nice app and awesome customer service that answers within minutes. I've been working with them since the beginning and I always had a great service. Give it a try !

Cannabody Cbd Body Products

I have been working on getting this affiliate program dialed in and I have gotten frustrated with the staff at Leaddyno on a few occasions. Here's the thing each and every time I was at wits end by my ignorance as to how this worked, the support team walked me through the problem at hand, getting it handled. Adam Jacobs, knows his business and has no problem with walking me through any issues until I have a full understanding of this platform. Thank you all very much for your patience and being very helpful!

Always Bright Eyes

This is an amazing app. The service is the best i've experienced! Jennifer G. did an amazing job helping me with every question> Very polite, helpful and knowledgeable. No long wait either!

Just had the pleasure of working with Jennifer again. She takes the time and has the expertise to really help solve whatever is the problem. Very friendly and professional also! 5 stars plus a couple extra for good measure!

M I A Store Online

Jenni is awesome, really great expirience! If I could I would give a 100 stars!

Kor Plus

So far so good!
Thanks to Jennifer Goodman

Suprememeshop

5 stars does not cut it for this app. THIS SOFTWARE IS INCREDIBLE. Crazy impressed with this software. Customer service also gets 5 stars. Adam has helped me with anything I needed instantly and never had to wait longer than 1 minute to get a reply.

Vauvapack

5-star review for customer support! I've gotten support multiple times from Adam and he always delivers the solution in a timely manner. We haven't launched our full-fledged affiliate program yet so I can't speak to actaully running the system quite yet... but set up was very simple and the dashboards are great and easy to use.

**UPDATE**
I've been using LeadDyno for a couple months now and it has been AWESOME!! Very easy and intuitive to use for both myself and our affiliates. Love the dashboard and automatic emails we can send out. Great program, very happy with the product and customer service!

Hoot Nanny

I love LeadDyno! It works perfect for what I need. Chat support is awesome! Always answer right away if I have an issue. I HIGHLY recommend LeadDyno for your affiliate program.

Shoplittlethreads

Jennifer was super helpful to all my silly questions. Great customer service!