LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

Die Epic® Live Legendary Epic Clothing

Amazing tool and Customer Support Rep Jennifer was great! I had some difficult questions but she lived up to the task. Thanks for all the help LeadDyno!

May 10, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I've shared your words with Jennifer.

Pumayana

DO NOT USE LEADDYNO. DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER IT.
For 2 months now we have been trying to get this system working. I spent a huge amount of time initially getting it set up correctly, creating all the content and the terms of conditions, instructions for affiliates etc. I correctly set up all of our affiliates. We created blog content, banners, ads, tiles, facebook and social posts you name it. We had our affiliates build their websites using their affiliate links. Great everything set up and when we pushed live NOTHING. The system could not get any data whatsoever. It was like it just couldn't talk to Shopify at all. There began 6 weeks of going round and round the houses with the abysmal Leaddyno support. They present themselves as a global company - what a joke. I'm based in Australia and the only time they make themselves available is between midnight and 5am - not really practical for a single mother! The Live Chat on their so called support is utterly useless, they have no power to do anything, cannot help you in any way not even with the most basic questions, all they can do is log a support ticket for you. So all we had was the ability to send an email and wait till they graciously get back to us. When they do finally get back to you days later they don't actually help you at all, they ask you questions like "sorry what account are you" even when you've given them your emails, your links, your exact details. Then you have to wait again for them to even consider your question. Eventually they told me that I had to wait for their shopify technician to come back from holidays. When that finally happened they told me we had to reinstall everything. We tried that multiple times didn't work. Finally after leaving it for a week we did another reinstall and finally leaddyno started to get data from shopify. Yay, we thought we are getting somewhere - ONLY TO FIND NONE OF THE AFFILIATE LINKS WERE WORKING. We went back to support yet again - by now about the 15th time, explained everything again and guess what we got "sorry what account are you" despite having fully given them all the details. We thought we will try one last time and the response we got last night - "the link is the wrong domain". Literally that is all the email says, no explanation of what they mean by that. The link contains our exact correct domain so we have absolutely no idea what they are on about. Finally after 8 weeks and SO MUCH TIME AND EFFORT we are uninstalling and it literally brings me to tears the amount of time and energy we have put into this worthless app. JUST DON'T GO NEAR THEM THEY ARE UTTERLY USELESS.

May 10, 2019

Hi there. You hadn't set up your affiliate program correctly; that's why it wasn't working, and I asked you to set up a call with me multiple times. I also mentioned numerous times that we have 24/7 availability for calls. We have plenty of customers in Australia and setting up a call has never been an issue. You're welcome to shoot me an email at adam@leaddyno.com, and I'll give you a call today or during the weekend. On that note, if you choose not to continue with us, I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, and I wish you the best of luck with your business.

SportsChic

This product is very straightforward. The couple of times I got stuck, Jennifer and Deidra helped me get unstuck rather quickly and easily. The support response is great via chat, which is my preference anyways. Good job!!

May 9, 2019

Thank you for your great review! We're constantly working on improving our live chat experience for our customers.

MckenzieDopewear

I have no complaints about my experience with leadDyno, an think its a really awesome way to help me gain customers.

May 8, 2019

Thank you for your great review!

Dress With Tess

Very helpful. All these different apps you can use for Shopify can get confusing. LeadDyno helped me step by step to get my affiliate commission and discount code up and running! Highly recommend LeadDyno. I chose LeadDyno because of the great reviews from other businesses' I work with on e-commerce.

May 3, 2019

Thank you for the kind words and thank you for choosing LeadDyno!

Compete Every Day

Great team and helpful staff. Software is a gem for us with our affiliates and handling their commissions and tracking!

April 30, 2019

Thank you so much! We greatly appreciate your kind words.

The Rich Barber Company

We haven't had any affiliates actively use it yet, but the setup was a lot easier than I imagined it would be. Adam, the lead developer was very responsive and helpful with a customization request we had. Highly recommend!

April 29, 2019

Thank you for your great review and the recommendation!

IllumiSea Aquatic Lighting Co.

Not what I was expecting...signed up a bunch of affiliates to find out that it's not working on chrome or android devices very well. Support is non-responsive as well..wanting this to work really bad but never hearing from support makes it impossible. Now I have to have all affiliates transfer to another platform. READ THE MOST RECENT REVIEWS BEFORE INSTALLING.... THE APP IS NOT WORKING WELL FOR MANY STORES LATELY.

April 26, 2019

Hi there. I only see one support ticket from you from Tuesday that was responded to on Wednesday. I'm not seeing any other tickets regarding tracking issues on Chrome or Android devices. LeadDyno works flawlessly on mobile devices and especially on Chrome. Please email me directly adam@leaddyno.com and we can set up a call to go over your issues this weekend. Have a great weekend! P.S. I will have to disagree regarding the recent reviews as most of them are stellar. LeadDyno works great and we just need to fix your issues.

Donald Trump Store USA

I just installed and I am trying to configure... I don't see anywhere that I can open a chat session for help?

April 26, 2019

Hi there. You can find our livechat bottom left of our app and bottom right of our website. We have chat availability around the clock Mondays thru Thursdays and 16 hours a day Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. You can always email support@leaddyno.com if livechat is offline while you need assistance. Have a great weekend!

ShineBrightSupplyco

fix your damn app, everytime i try to install it or integrate it into my system? It shows a 500 error

April 26, 2019

Hi there. We were doing a database update that prevented Shopify customers from installing our app for a few hours. This has since been fixed. We apologize for the inconvenience.