LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

BoomPup

Just started so I don't have any experience with the tool yet. But amazing customer service. Jennifer Goodman, Thank you!

August 14, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I have passed on your positive feedback to Jennifer.

Blocker Glasses, Inc.

This app is awesome as well as the customer service that I got from Deidra Stark. Highly rated the app and love it! Best affiliate app out there.

August 7, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I've passed on your feedback to Deidra!

Rave Doctor

Love using it! Works as advertised. I would recommend to any business owners! I was even able to set it up with a subscription system!

August 3, 2019

Thank you for your kind words! We greatly appreciate it!

Luminezz.com

Excellent support from Jennifer , VERY powerful Affiliate management solution for Shopify ...a must have

July 30, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I've passed on your feedback to Jenn!

New Wave Brand

After several conversations of trying to get my url setup and established in ECA for over a week, Deidra helped put an end to a long unnecessary process of trying to get setup. She was very helpful and explained what wasn't previously explained. She didn't just dump me off, she wanted to make sure that the issue was resolved. Thanks Deidra!

July 25, 2019

Sorry to hear you were having issues setting up your ECA profile! Glad to hear Deidra was able to help you get this set up to your satisfaction.

Izola

Easy to set up. Great support. Would recommend.

Obviously building an effective affiliate network means more than just plugging in an app and waiting, but this is an ideal platform to build your network on top of.

July 24, 2019

Thank you for your great review! We greatly appreciate it!

White Lion Athletics

We signed up for the Free Trial and Customer Support - aside from some seemingly automated follow-up emails - has been poor. In fact, responding to the emails has not been possible because the links in those emails have not worked. Online chat has crashed and no follow-up was made regarding this.

Calls to Telephone support (4 days ago) have gone to VoiceMail and a Call Back has not been received.

An email was sent up for Booking a Phone Call. The links in the email did not work. An email was sent (3 days ago now) explaining this and there has been no response yet .

July 22, 2019

Sorry to read about your frustrations! Not sure why you're having so much trouble with the links as none of our other customers are experiencing these issues. Please email me directly at adam@leaddyno.com, and we'll get on the phone to sort out your problems.

Jon Oscar

So far so good! Deidra was FANTASTIC when it comes to customer service. Excited to see how the software works generating sales!

July 22, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I've passed on your feedback to Deidra.

Maxed Merchants

Fast supportive and always eager to help! Don't WAIT For a demo review there team is HIGHLY Skilled and can help with anything #SAVETIME

July 16, 2019

Thank you for your great review! Greatly appreciated!

mggoodies

What I hear is that I need to contact LeadDyno, I cannot even talk to support! I cannot contact anybody! Even when they're open, I cannot talk to anybody! So what's the point?

July 14, 2019

Sorry to read of your frustrations! We have LiveChat availability 7 days a week. (Bottom right of our website and bottom left of our app). You can email support@leaddyno.com and you book a call at leaddyno.youcanbook.me.