LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

Contrarian Advantage

Best affiliate app in the Shopify marketplace, hands down.

I looked at them all. LeadDyno is in a class by itself. For starters, you'll get real support (from people who can actually help you) in realtime as soon as you go to their website or install their app.

The app itself is easy to get started with. Literally a click to install and you're up and running. I got a few resellers setup with their own affiliate links and accounts within the first few minutes - it was beautiful.

It's easy to use but also has a lot of nice features that I guess I didn't know I needed. I've been able to recruit more affiliates thanks to LeadDyno than I thought I'd be able to. And I only have to spend a couple of hours a month managing my affiliate program. The app takes care of the rest because it's pretty dialed in with letting affiliates know what they need to know - like their traffic and sales levels, and of course their commissions. It's also really easy for affiliates to share their links on social media, so I don't have to do a lot of hand holding.

And they're constantly updating the app. I get a monthly newsletter with a description of the new features. It's nice to see that while this is a good product it's not yet a finished one. These guys keep working on it and they keep supporting it - all good stuff.

Fob Guard

Great support, always there when I wanted it even at odd hours. Does what it says on the box and have already got my first affiliate sale and am turning about 1 in 3 customers into affiliates. Looking forward to finding ways to make those affiliates kick ass.

YAWP!

Simply amazing customer support.

I've had 3 very critical questions and all were answered real-time through the online chat or within 24 hours via email.

The app itself is incredibly easy to use and intuitive to setup and monitor. Near full control over anything you'd want to track, monitor, and restrict on an affiliate-by-affiliate basis. Highly recommend!

YAWP! Eats

ViteGuide

We love LeadDyno! It does a great job for us. We evaluated a number of different options for an affiliate program and chose LeadDyno. A big factor was the great customer service from Brett, Adam and Richard. They have been awesome. Highly recommend.

Emerald Essentials

We had a base of over 11,000 affiliate and lead accounts and needed a new app to handle them on the Shopify platform. These guys not only helped us get everything setup, but their ongoing support has been phenomenal and very responsive.

Coco Jack

Great platform.  Works smoothly.  Very integrated, and the “sub affiliate” feature is  a huge plus for us.  Very functional. Plus, the customer support is always top notch!

Privatelabelextensions

Great Customer Service with great response times.

Olive Cooper

Really impressed LeadDyno.

Firstly, the customer service is brilliant - any query I had has been answered promptly and appropriately.

Also, the ease in which the app works is great - it doesn't require much hassle from myself or my affiliates. I would strongly recommend.

Chosen Foods

Customer support so far has been super fantastic and we can't wait to see what kind of business this new application brings us!
Easy email "sign up" form option for integrating onto your site, and also allows customization of your lead dyno homepage so it still feels like its your brand.

Paragon Fitness

Amazing customer support! Responsive, helpful and quick.

We started with LeadDyno and we're scaling with LeadDyno - these are the kind of people that want to see you grow, and will support you as you do!

Application is easy to use and VERY customizable!
5/5 stars highly recommended!