LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

Orson & Welles

Great! Meets all our requirements, very helpful, and the additional 'approval' option is fab

5MINFIT

Great app. Extremely easy to get installed, and it has made affiliate tracking a cinch. Would recommend it to anyone!

GymSymphonies

I'm kicking myself for not getting this App set up months ago!

I had a little trouble integrating at first, but the team swiftly came to the rescue and now we're ready to take over the world!

Thanks guys ;-)

WOD Gear Clothing Company

I have to say that working with the folks at LeadDyno has been nothing less than Awesome! I am not a technical individual and they had the patience to walk me through implementation every step of the way. The "ease" of use is exactly what I needed. I switched to LeadDyno from another affiliate source and have to say that I am so pleased with the personal touch and the use of the system. It is working well for our business! I would highly recommend LeadDyno to all!

VIXXENN

Fantastic support. I had a very complex issue and thought I'd need custom software. Adam and the LeadDyno team not only had the solution but walked me through it step by step. Excellent support!

ELLA Shoes Vancouver | Womens Leather Boots Shoes Online

We've just recently setup LeadDyno in our store, and we're extremely pleased with the results so far. Everything from the setup process to the attention to detail in various functions has been just outstanding. We imagine that as the software matures, more and more features will be added to this already powerful suite of tools, but what really stands out so far is the customer service.

Every time we've had a question about any sort of functionality or setup, LeadDyno have been very responsive and helpful. Many software vendors could learn a thing or two from LeadDyno in this area. Keep up the good work.

sigarro1

Wuau Excelent, is the easiest way to create your affiliate program, you have more features than you need, without being complicated to understand. I also like how easy it is to track campaigns, that saved me a lot of money knowing who clients come from. very recommend

Oxygen Plus Store

The team at LeadDyno went the extra mile to get my company going on their program. Once we started using it, we found it very easy to use, and they even welcomed our input on how to enhance it for our needs. We're very impressed and happy with LeadDyno.

Madison & Mulholland Eyewear

LeadDyno is amazing. Sign up and support was there within seconds! I am looking forward to an amazing relationship! let's rock!

u10sils.co.uk

I would definitely recommend LeadDyno as software for managing your affiliates!! Both Brett and Adam are friendly, the support videos are highly useful and the live chat is superb for getting help quickly.

The setup looks easy enough, is user friendly and the Shopify integration cuts out a lot of the technical jargon, so you can concentrate on the more important things.