LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

Suomen Nettikauppa

Well, I installed this almost a year ago and have been paying about $300 in total. I tested it by the time and it seemed to work ok. now when I am finally creating a big affiliate program, this creature tracks visits every now and then and not sales at all. Chat support cannot answer me anything but "read these instructions" and don't even bother to read my issue. Zero stars.

June 21, 2019

Hi there. Sorry to hear of your frustrations. Our livechat agents are seeing that you haven't set up your LeadDyno account correctly and that's why you're being pointed to specific quides. Please email me at adam@leaddyno.com and we'll get on the phone today or this weekend to get your account sorted. I have applied six months credit to your account as a courtesy also.

Shopipi

BEST AFFILIATE APP EVER MADE FOR E-COMMERCE GREAT SERVICE AND MANY GOOD OPTIONS FOR MY AFFILIATES THANK YOU

June 21, 2019

Thank you for your great review! Great to read that you're enjoying our service.

Alice and Blair

It sort of does most of what it is supposed to do.

Mainly useless for UK market.

Will be uninstalling and not extending after free trial.

June 18, 2019

We have plenty of customers in the UK running successful affiliate programs with LeadDyno. Please reach out to me directly at adam@leaddyno.com so we can discuss your needs.

Violate The Dress Code

We've been using LeadDyno for about 4 months with great success. Adam has also been an amazing asset and helped us a great deal!

June 21, 2019

Thank you for your great review! We're glad to be of service.

LOLLiDALE

I needed help setting up some additional things for affiliates and Deidra was very helpful and responded quickly.

June 21, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I've passed on your feedback to Deidra!

Suit You Always

Great customer support!! Jennifer answer my question clear and quick. Hopefully, The app can have great improvement.

June 9, 2019

Thank you for your great review! We greatly appreciate it!

Jollyfon

Great customer support!!
I wanted to change my main email on my account and as i was in a hurry i couldn't seem to find where to do it, so i started a live chat and Jennifer was really helpful and very quick, changed it for me in less than 2 minutes.
Highly recommend!

May 30, 2019

Thank you for your great review! We're glad to read that you're enjoying our customer service. I've passed on your feedback to Jenn.

K9 experts

best customer service ever!
thank you all guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 28, 2019

Thank you for the kind words!

Wellements

Love the app and the support! Jennifer was extremely knowledgeable and helped right away! Thank you!!

May 28, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I've passed on your feedback to Jennifer.

Monos

Deidra Start support agent blew my mind! She was fast and super informative. I'm surprised with how leaddyno interface is compared to the other networks. Will give it a go and see!

May 15, 2019

Thank you for your review! I've passed on your great feedback to Deidra.