LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Everything to launch and grow your affiliate program.

Kottakkal

Great and fast support and the app is easy to use. I would like to see you add more of the social media services in the sharing widget in the near future.

Mmrx

I love the support I get from Jennifer (or whoever mans her post) through live chat. Every time I run into a glitch I get immediate help and if it is not resolved in the moment they are great at following up. I'm glad we picked LeadDyno for our affiliate program!

Name The Date

About 10 minutes into my install, I had a query and jumped on the live chat. I was assisted by Jennifer Goodman and the whole experience was quick, efficient, friendly and professional. My question was resolved immediately. This is a very encouraging introduction to LeadDyno!

Pure Hearts International

Update: January 15, 2017, many months after the initial review, still happy! :)
********************************************************************************

I don't know what to say other than the fact that I've reviewed dozens of affiliate softwares/apps thru the years and LeadDyno is the one I chose! I don't know of any other competitor out there that offers so much for so little.

I particularly love the fact that they are one-click INTEGRATED with both Shopify and Coinbase! If you know anything about the online world, API integration with other apps is really the name of the game today in terms of having a robust and powerful website.

I love the fact that with 1-click I can also pay affiliates via BITCOIN all over the world (as long as they have an email address)! You can also pay them via PayPal.

And I'm not talking about integrations in THEORY. I'm talking about integrations that were 1-click and ACTUALLY WORK! 1-click, boom, it started WORKING and COMMUNICATING back and forth with my Shopify store. 1-click, boom, it started WORKING and COMMUNICATING with COINBASE and I started ACTUALLY PAYING affiliates with Bitcoin!!! :)

The new kewl colored graphical interface they just rolled out after months of beta testing rocks as well! They have a LOT of analytics and they are great, it tells you a LOT about the nature of the traffic you're generating!

If I find a better one, I'll let you know, but at least for now, it's LEADDYNO!

Adam, Manager of Customer Support, has always been very helpful and great as well. :)

By the way, 2 that I tried and ditched before settling in with LD was Omnistar and Post Affiliate Pro, those two just didn't "integrate" with me!

As you can see, most of the reviews here are extremely positive with just a few bad ones sprinkled in to the mix. I would say that the difference between users is that the software does work extremely well, but as with all good softwares, there is a LEARNING CURVE involved. The great reviews are coming from the technically talented/patient ones whereas the the few bad reviews are coming from people not so technically talented/patient. I am a layperson when it comes to technical things and I had a little bit of a hard time at the beginning, not too much, but a little, but I stayed patient and got a handle on everything and generally found that the software was great and worked pretty much flawlessly, I just had to get used to it and understand it and that takes time. But you don't have to be a rocket scientist. Just calm, patient and diligent. Stay calm and patient and Adam and the crew will work with you and get you on track, for sure. :)

We have been with them for about 20 months now and plan on staying awhile. :)

Oh, one last thing, I don't know of ANY other affiliate software in the WORLD that integrates with Coinbase 1-click or any clicks and allows you to pay affiliates worldwide with email addresses with Bitcoin! I was probably one of if not the major customer that was pushing for this when they just barely had it on the drawing board and they got 'er done probably within a month or three of me signing up! I was so happy! :)

John Carson Lester Jr, Founder of Pure Hearts International

Trimtuf

Great support, Adam was awesome with answering all my questions. Was able to set up and test quickly.

Susanthompson

Jennifer instantly responded to my message! Great customer service and support.

Auto Enrolment Guide

The integration between LeadDyno and Shopify just works. What more could I ask for? Also, LeadDyno offers straightforward and concise support - via live chat (thanks Adam), and webinars/videos. It is easy to set up and to maintain.

Nucodehair

LeadDyno is a great help to my online promotion. Especially, Adam has been an extraordianry friendly and always willing to help. Big asset to LeadDyno. Thank you, Adam

Shopnsave My

instantly response. good support. great job!

Compliment

LeadDyno was instrumental in helping me quadruple my business last year. The thing I love most is how easy it is to get support when I have a question. Today, I had a tech question I could not figure out on my own. Adam popped up in the chat and together we tried to problem solve the issue. It couldn't be fixed right then, so Adam wrote the support ticket for me and is working with the developers to get it fixed immediately. I appreciate the customer service--feeling seen and heard. Thanks Adam (and Brett!) for a great company.