LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Everything to launch and grow your affiliate program.

Compliment

LeadDyno was instrumental in helping me quadruple my business last year. The thing I love most is how easy it is to get support when I have a question. Today, I had a tech question I could not figure out on my own. Adam popped up in the chat and together we tried to problem solve the issue. It couldn't be fixed right then, so Adam wrote the support ticket for me and is working with the developers to get it fixed immediately. I appreciate the customer service--feeling seen and heard. Thanks Adam (and Brett!) for a great company.

Sili Sunglasses Australia

Currently trialing LeadDyno - I have run through a couple of affiliate apps for shopify and deleted all of them bar LeadDyno.

I've done this due to others being un-streamlined and clunky. I've found (so far) LeadDyno to be the opposite. It took me about 10 minutes to setup and customize it for our business which i loved. I had something I couldn't work out and went to support who sorted it pretty much instantly (after asking my exact requirement) - Adam Jacobs was the Support Manager who helped me out. So far the experience is absolutely refreshing. As mentioned I am currently trialing this but so far so good.

Thermo Works

Very helpful support, Jennifer Goodman has answered many questions and helped me get LeadDyno up and running

Radhabeautyproducts

Support team (Adam) is a an absolute powerful team member and asset. Amazing customer service! Super simple to use and configure.

Bachata Ball

Adam was such a life saver. It was truly an incredible experience working with him on setting everything up. Can't wait to make money using LeadDyno!

Madisonstyle

Update: Very pleased with the customer service. Working with Adam and he is willing to go the extra mile to keep customers satisfied. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Great customer service. Adam was very helpful and informative in the initial set up process.

Lightingscience

Excellent support from Adam! He took the time to make sure that all my troubles were solved before we even got signed up. Highly recommend this App as they have an excellent support team!

Bella Reina

Amazing support from Adam! Right there to help me and pointed me in the right direction. Love this program and the support. It's great to get the daily emails to know where the traffic is coming from & the purchases. Thanks Adam.

Mama Little

Great customer service and powerful app.

A Touch Of Dazzle

From the moment I signed up the customer service has been incredible. I tried another affiliate app for a day or two and could not get an answer or get properly set up. The chat box, is amazing, the support very knowledgeable.
Adam Jacobs, just walked me through lots of information, very, very patiently. Thank you! I'm so excited to get started!