LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Everything to launch and grow your affiliate program.

Amma Life

Leaddyno is proving to be the secret weapon for our business. Its been slowing adding leads and paying customers in the background with little effort from us which is amazing. We're reaching networks and groups that we're not even aware of because of our affiliates.

The customer service was very helpful no nonsense straight to the point, we had a issue resolved very quickly and got links to things that could help us grow which was a bonus.

If you're thinking about Leaddyno, just do it, you'll see after a short while how powerful it is in improving your bottom line.

Singpro Shopify Com

This is perfect for our company and product. Adam in support was also super amazing and helped us get set up and integrating all their systems. We are looking forward to getting the word out on our products now!

Provenance Meals

I used this app for several months and had a really terrible experience. I needed some help setting it up and emailed back and forth with support. They confirmed that it was all set up correctly. Then I noticed that affiliate sales were occurring but sales were not being correctly attributed to the affiliate. I called support, emailed, live chatted, etc and no one would help me. Emails were not responded to in a timely manner. At a certain point, I got frustrated with the lack of a real human being to speak with on the phone. I put in request after request for a phone call, knowing that one 15 minute phone call was probably all that was needed to correct the settings for my affiliate program. I left voicemails and no one ever called me back. I emailed requesting a phone call and no one ever called me back. I live chatted and requested a phone call and was told that my request would be logged and someone would call, but no one ever called e back. Finally, in complete frustration, I emailed and said I would need to cancel my account if no one would speak to me over the phone regarding my issue. The next correspondence I received was 2 days later, informing me via email that my account had been closed.

I am not an unreasonable person. All I wanted was to talk to support about the problems with my affiliate program, which was never set up correctly. The experience with LeadDyno was incredible frustrating. I reached out directly to Adam Jacobs several time requesting a quick phone call and that request was never granted. I understand people being busy, but the lack of support was truly inexcusable. If they don't care about their customers, I don't see how they can be successful as a business.

I highly recommend you look elsewhere for affiliate software, as we are doing now.

Social Gem

So far it's been 5 days of trying to set up the program, the customer service tries hard to help, but it's inefficient. They're very nice, but it takes forever to get answers to simple questions and is very frustrating. I see some reviews are great and some very bad, so far my experience is on the 'not so good' side. I want to move forward with the program, but I'm stuck on one little detail or another and I still don't have the answers.

Vapechemist

Im still working with this program to see if its beneficial. So far so good. Customer service has been attentive so far.

Sanestore

Excellent customer support and a solid product! You can tell the team really cares about their product and their customer's success. On numerous occasions, they've gone out of their way to help us be successful with LeadDyno and I'm really excited to continue to grow our affiliate marketing program with their help. I'd definitely recommend the app for anyone looking to start up and affiliate program.

Fashion Scents

Don't be fooled by all of the 5 star reviews. The company bribes you to give them a good review for a discount on their services. I've had more problems with this software than I can count. Commissions are not registering in the software so we have lost an immense amount of affiliates who have no faith that their hard work is being rewarded.

Overall, I would steer clear. Unless you want to spend a ton of time explaining to your affiliates why they aren't receiving credit for their purchases.

Infinity Goalie

I'll caveat this with saying we haven't pushed much in the way of getting our affiliates to market us yet (still recruiting them), but we have tested this extensively and are in the beginning stages of using it.

LeadDyno does the job and does it well and it's the ONLY app on the Shopify app store where the PRICING STRUCTURE ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE. The only minor complaint is some parts of the dashboard and of their website are overly wordy and could be trimmed down.

Unless you're selling stupidly high margin products or you're giving your affiliates peanuts, every other piece of affiliate software out there is far too expensive. They make them look cheaper by having lower prices (and deceiving price structures), but in relation to the incremental profit they can drive this is the only app where we could achieve a positive ROI.

I say it's not perfect not because there's anything wrong (it does everything it's supposed to do), but only because there are a couple tiny, unpolished aspects. These things are so small it's probably not even worth the providers fixing them given. Basically my only beef is that their site and dashboard are a bit wordy and have a few too many options that, in the beginning, are not entirely obvious.

Once you get used to the interface though it's everything you need.

That and Brett and Adam are both super-responsive and helpful from a support perspective.

Don't bother with any other affiliate app because these guys have it figured out.

Similicious

Very, very poor customer support. They instantly pop up a chat support widget then they never answer. I've tried many times to get help and I can't get any, I would not recommend this app at all, I wish I never paid for it.

American As F Ck

Very very poor customer service. Will out right ignore. Tries to bribe you to leave good reviews by extending free trial. Links do NOT track all visitors and failed testing.