LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Everything to launch and grow your affiliate program.

Ucannotbeatmygirlfriend

The Leaddyno Affiliate software is really great to track sales done by your sales network and be able to pay them.The software is straight forward to use and the Leaddyno customer care stuff are always on chat to help solve any issues.

They have also created great video tutorial on Vemio to help understand the Software, making using it less complicated and a child`s play .The Affiliate banner links are doing great for me on several blogs of my sales channel, thanks to this product after trying a few out there, even omnistar affiliate software does not come close.

Thanks guys for this product, even the pricing is worth it.

Phil (Magic Swag.com

Swappeez

Great App. We were looking for a good software to use to track our affiliates. Leaddyno has most of the features we were looking for. I had a few challenges setting it up, but with help from Brett and Adam and other support agents through chat, was able to get it set up exactly how we wanted it. Happy to have found Leaddyno. Highly recommend it. Eliana K -

Helloflo

Leaddyno is amazing to use. We were looking for an appropriate referral marketing tool for our online education website. We tried no of application but none of them fit in our functionality. Leaddyno gives flexibility of separate dashboard for each marketing person in team. each referral can make no of sub ids for different product line so we can track each products sale graph. Plus point of this application is its support team which helps in each phase.

Nutrition101 Ca

The software is great and easy to use. Their customer service is very flexible and they are helping me a lot to adjust the software for my personnal needs. I tested a lot of affiliate software (Jrox, Refersion, Ambassador) and Leaddyno is the best. I recommend it!

Matrox 2

Best Affiliate software i have used and that's saying a lot! I have tried them all.
Brett offers great customer support and also provides many videos to walk you through the app. I sent one mail chimp campaign and already have tons of affiliates! This is surely going in the right direction thanks to LeadDyno!

Ruben,
Sybexbooths

Rolandinc

I started my affiliate program with 'Omnistar Affiliate Software' but switched to LeadDyno because it had functions that I was looking for. I wanted to track the sales by affiliate link and their affiliate code. Also I wanted to give a different commission rate by the product. LeadDyno was only one affiliate program that satisfied all my request. Thank you LeadDyno!

Swiftoutdoors

Looked so promising, but after 2 weeks of trying to get any sort of meaningful support on a fundamentally simple question we've given up and have uninstalled the App' and gone elsewhere

Pure For Men

So far so good. Great customer support from what looks to be the best affiliate solution on Shopify.

All Accessory Avenue

Have had a great experience with LeadDyno so far. Anytime that I have had an issue or question, they always help right away!

Royalcosmeticsny

It's super easy to use and very intuitive. For all the things you don't know how to do, they have great documentation and the service reps are very helpful if you get confused by the documentation. They have very fast response time! Awesome affiliate marketing app!