LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Everything to launch and grow your affiliate program.

Cool Lux

I installed the LeadDyno app into my shopify admin and at first I was having some issues when testing whether the affiliate links were tracking throughout the checkout process. They were not, so I contacted their customer service via chat on their website which was super simple and they started a tech support ticket for me. I went back and forth with tech support to make sure I had things setup properly and eventually they found out the issue was an incompatibility with the Ajaxify Cart plugin that was on my shopify theme. I just had to uncheck the enable option for Ajaxify Cart and the problem was gone. They extended my free trial period since it took a little longer than expected to get the software up and running properly.
I like that LeadDyno lets me setup item specific commissions and the whole tracking system, payments and dashboard interface seem very top notch so far.

Vizio Makeup Academy

This is by far the worse Affiliate company, I wasted 3 weeks with them. Their phone number is turned off and not working. This is a big scam, do not get tricked into getting this as it looks preety good and once you start using they are so many bugs and things wrong with it. If you try to call them you will never get a live person to help you before their phone was working. DO NOT GET FOOLED BY THIS COMPANY

Ettica Cubes

We changed our website provider over to Shopify just so we could use LeadDyno. We researched and tried other affiliate programs but they just didn't live up to their promises and were complicated to navigate.With LeadDyno, it is so simple to install and customise. The customer service is also top notch. We're in Australia we and can always get in touch with someone when I've needed advice or help. Another total bonus, is all the extra information that is available at your fingertips in the dashboard. It's amazing! It's great for seeing how customers are finding us which helps in our marketing strategies. We highly recommend LeadDyno!

Coltstudiostore Com

Way too expensive, since they charge on traffic and not sales made. It just wasn't cost effective for us.

Spatialstudios

I've been with LeadDyno since 2014 and my affiliates love the simplicity of signing up and sharing my products on their sites.
It didn't take long (minutes in fact) to get everything connected with Shopify and PayPal. My email templates were also lined up quickly for affiliates and customer communications.

I'm building an army of salespeople from my desk thanks to LeadDyno :)

Sincerely,
Randy G
Spatial Studios in Seattle

Provaecommerce2

This app has great power. Allows you to increase your business really quickly. Give a go!

Trendytreat

Very easy to use and fast to set up. Simple to use and works effectively.

Inhale Mercantile

This app was the most simple one of the Shopify apps to install and use. I'm very happy with how it integrates, and the customer service is fantastic!

Rebdolls

THE FASTEST, EASIEST AFFILIATE PROGRAM TO USE! With its seamless integration and easy to navigate dashboard, managing affiliates have never been so easy. And on those occasions you're stumped, their customer service/tech team is ready to answer all your questions! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!

Hideitmounts

The support at LD is great. They helped to make sure that my affiliate links were working and even did a test order for me to confirm.

LeadDyno is the best solution for a small business looking to add an Affiliate Program. If you're at that stage, then you are likely running various CPC campaigns and LeadDyno helps to track the efficiency of those campaigns. Their system seamlessly syncs to Shopify as well as other apps like Mail Chimp. They use Live Chat so you can always get immediate assistance. LeadDyno is a great partner for a small company looking to get the analytics that usually only large companies can afford. Start with an Affiliate Program and get superior web traffic analytics!