LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Everything to launch and grow your affiliate program.

The Perfectore Store

LeadDyno is extremely easy to set up and link to my Shopify site. I can now tap into the hundreds of people excited to recommend my products and increase our earnings exponentially! LeadDyno offers all the features at a fraction of the cost of other affiliate programs. They are always upgrading their services and the customer service is instant!

Bmtnt

LeadDyno is a great app. I've contacted their support team on numerous occasions to clarify certain elements and they have always been extremely helpful. Highly recommend this app for it's easy set up and customer service!

Bead & Reel

Excellent customer service! They quickly answered my many questions along the way and even extended my free trial when I didn't have time to actually test it out in the initial 14 day period.

RingAround

LeadDyno is straight up powerful. We needed support for multi-level affiliate marketing, where affiliates can recruit other affilites and make money off of second-level sales. LeadDyno comes through with the more complex stuff. Adam the Support Manager is a hero too.

SlimZest

This software is brilliant it has the perfect balance of simplicity and flexibility I was looking for! It's extremely easy to integrate with Shopify and comes with really handy tools which help you recruit new affiliates easily. It's customizable to a level were it looks super professional however it doesn't take hours to set up so as mentioned before is the perfect balance.

My sales have increased dramatically since installing this onto my site and customers are becoming marketers for my brand.

I did hit a little snag when setting up however with the live support and extensive support content I was able to get it sorted in no time making the whole process hassle free!

I would recommend this software to anyone who wants to push sales up in this way it really is a no brainier for me.

custom soccer jerseys

This is probably the best affiliate app in shopify. Every other affiliate app is lacking something whether its low quality, bad design, bad tracking. This one is perfect in every way, and I'll be using it for a very long time and recommend it to everyone who is thinking about getting it.

My Shoe Haul

Great app and EVEN BETTER customer service! I was locked out of my account and was able to reach someone within seconds of opening the chat box!

LeadDyno is so awesome and I am looking forward to see even more of what it can do for my business! 5 STARS!

Contrarian Advantage

Best affiliate app in the Shopify marketplace, hands down.

I looked at them all. LeadDyno is in a class by itself. For starters, you'll get real support (from people who can actually help you) in realtime as soon as you go to their website or install their app.

The app itself is easy to get started with. Literally a click to install and you're up and running. I got a few resellers setup with their own affiliate links and accounts within the first few minutes - it was beautiful.

It's easy to use but also has a lot of nice features that I guess I didn't know I needed. I've been able to recruit more affiliates thanks to LeadDyno than I thought I'd be able to. And I only have to spend a couple of hours a month managing my affiliate program. The app takes care of the rest because it's pretty dialed in with letting affiliates know what they need to know - like their traffic and sales levels, and of course their commissions. It's also really easy for affiliates to share their links on social media, so I don't have to do a lot of hand holding.

And they're constantly updating the app. I get a monthly newsletter with a description of the new features. It's nice to see that while this is a good product it's not yet a finished one. These guys keep working on it and they keep supporting it - all good stuff.

ZenMeds Inc.

I would NEVER recommend LeadDyno to anyone I know. Ever. "Adam Jacobs" is supposedly the "Support Manager" but displays the worst customer service known to the internet. His arrogance/smart a** humor for a customer service rep is a complete turn off and worst in the business. Not only is the customer service atrocious, BEWARE that LeadDyno charges you for the traffic you generate yourself. They put you on a plan according to your traffic. You get a certain amount of visits per plan thinking those visits are counted when you use their service and their affiliate links. NO. You get charged for your own organic traffic regardless if an affiliate ever uses their links to your site or not. What's the point in that? I was led to believe by a rep ahead of time that the traffic coming from the links used by affiliates is what counts towards your limit in your plan. Everything about LeadDyno is what's wrong with these tech companies now days. I HIGHLY recommend you use another affiliate program. You'll be happy you did!

Fob Guard

Great support, always there when I wanted it even at odd hours. Does what it says on the box and have already got my first affiliate sale and am turning about 1 in 3 customers into affiliates. Looking forward to finding ways to make those affiliates kick ass.