LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Affiliate Marketing & Referral Tracking

Izola

Easy to set up. Great support. Would recommend.

Obviously building an effective affiliate network means more than just plugging in an app and waiting, but this is an ideal platform to build your network on top of.

July 24, 2019

Thank you for your great review! We greatly appreciate it!

White Lion Athletics

We signed up for the Free Trial and Customer Support - aside from some seemingly automated follow-up emails - has been poor. In fact, responding to the emails has not been possible because the links in those emails have not worked. Online chat has crashed and no follow-up was made regarding this.

Calls to Telephone support (4 days ago) have gone to VoiceMail and a Call Back has not been received.

An email was sent up for Booking a Phone Call. The links in the email did not work. An email was sent (3 days ago now) explaining this and there has been no response yet .

July 22, 2019

Sorry to read about your frustrations! Not sure why you're having so much trouble with the links as none of our other customers are experiencing these issues. Please email me directly at adam@leaddyno.com, and we'll get on the phone to sort out your problems.

Jon Oscar

So far so good! Deidra was FANTASTIC when it comes to customer service. Excited to see how the software works generating sales!

July 22, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I've passed on your feedback to Deidra.

Maxed Merchants

Fast supportive and always eager to help! Don't WAIT For a demo review there team is HIGHLY Skilled and can help with anything #SAVETIME

July 16, 2019

Thank you for your great review! Greatly appreciated!

mggoodies

What I hear is that I need to contact LeadDyno, I cannot even talk to support! I cannot contact anybody! Even when they're open, I cannot talk to anybody! So what's the point?

July 14, 2019

Sorry to read of your frustrations! We have LiveChat availability 7 days a week. (Bottom right of our website and bottom left of our app). You can email support@leaddyno.com and you book a call at leaddyno.youcanbook.me.

FreshCap Mushrooms

So far so good- great customer service. Had a slight issues and they helped me with it promptly. Relatively easy to use.

July 10, 2019

Thank you for your great review!

Mango + Moose

I am still getting everything set up to launch this week and have had a tremendous amount of help from the LeadDyno team! Jennifer Goodman is my favourite, she always answers the questions I have and if they can't do what I need then I make a recommendation and I already saw my suggestion for the content page happen- love that!!!!

July 10, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I've passed on your feedback to Jenn!

Ardent

Awesome support, they have helped me any time I needed to adjust things or when I did major overhauls on my site and strategy.

June 26, 2019

Thank you for your great review! Greatly appreciated!

Suomen Nettikauppa

Well, I installed this almost a year ago and have been paying about $300 in total. I tested it by the time and it seemed to work ok. now when I am finally creating a big affiliate program, this creature tracks visits every now and then and not sales at all. Chat support cannot answer me anything but "read these instructions" and don't even bother to read my issue. Zero stars.

June 21, 2019

Hi there. Sorry to hear of your frustrations. Our livechat agents are seeing that you haven't set up your LeadDyno account correctly and that's why you're being pointed to specific quides. Please email me at adam@leaddyno.com and we'll get on the phone today or this weekend to get your account sorted. I have applied six months credit to your account as a courtesy also.

Shopipi

BEST AFFILIATE APP EVER MADE FOR E-COMMERCE GREAT SERVICE AND MANY GOOD OPTIONS FOR MY AFFILIATES THANK YOU

June 21, 2019

Thank you for your great review! Great to read that you're enjoying our service.