LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

jaidenmadison

Jennifer Goodman is the BEST! She helped me in literally just a few minutes. She was super professional and so helpful. At the end she asked if she could help with anything else and I asked if she could virtually finish my laundry...(LOL) unfortunately she was unable to. I believe that's the only problem I have had. Thank you so much Stephanie, you are such a ROCKSTAR!

UPDATE: Just had to come back and speak on Diedra (I've probably spelled her name wrong) but she is also AMAZING! She stays true to customer service!

Adam is also AMAZING, such an easy person to speak with!

Thank you so much for your amazing team!

Case Magnate

This app is really amazing. Very user friendly and their costumer is legendary level. You dont have to wait for too long.

Cecilia

Integration took a bit of time but wasn't bad. Had to use their chat to help me get it all sorted out. Jenn Goodman was super helpful in getting the integration set up. Haven't tested the product yet but will provide additional feedback after we've used it.

STAX

I just started using this app as it was the only one I found that would work with both an affiliate link & discount code.

Integration was easy and so was set up. I struggled a bit with a few custom tweaks but zI reached out on live chat & Jennifer (one of the customer service agents) was amazing with the support. Im no expert but I can now navigate my way around the app.

Would recommend this app if you need affiliate links & discount codes.

IsntMainstream

I was so so amazed by Jennifer's best customer service,she is really like an angel,super patient and helpful.
I don't like write reviews at all,but I am doing it for Jennifer just right after the live assistance. I am even a little touched by her generousity to help.
Highly reccomend this app to everybody.I tested the affiliate apps a whole day but finally chose thid one and is definitely the best!

Alpha Theory

This app is awesome! Jennifer was amazing! Truly. And I mean truly one of the best customer support live chat systems!

Sunshine White

Just perfect.

Armagafx

We just starter using it, but from the first sight looks like a great solution. Customer support very quick and efficient. Can't wait for our first affiliates to use the app and to see them getting their first payments! Would recommend some design touch for the affiliate dashboard

Rodeo In

Thank you Deidra Stark for the great support. Quick reply and efficient. i was stuck with the dashboard affiliates and it took her 1 minute to show me how to do it.

Doll Me Up Fashion

Just started but it looks really great so far! Jennifer was very patient with me and answered all my questions.