LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

Blackwell CBD

LeadDyno has been a fantastic platform to run our affiliate program off of. Not to mention the great customer service if you ever have any questions. Thank you for everything!

Golife Naturals

Jennifer was very patient with helping with the issues I am having. She stayed with me until the problem was resolved.

fetehome

We've only used the app for a short time but so far so good. Very extensive analytics and great customer support thus far.

Soul Drops

I'd say the best thing about this app is the support -- Adam did a great job answering all questions and exceeded my expectations :)

Full Throttle Apparel

Excellent customer service. Just added this to my online store. Everything looks great! couple of more things to set up and we are on our way to registering our first batch of affiliates. Great app!

Timeless Fate LLC

WOW, excellent service they provided. Very patience with me since am so clueless with computer. They respond very fast as well. Customer service is spot on perfect. THank you, and thank you again.

Well Earth Goods

Really stoked on the prompt and helpful instant message chat with this service. I'm new to this app but they always help walk me through my questions quickly. :)

PURE KAI

So far so good but it's too soon to tell if all goes smoothly as I JUST launched and signed up my first affiliate, BUT I will say customer service thus far is fantastic and JENNIFER has been great! I've asked her a bunch of questions and she's very helpful! So thats a huge bonus for any App like this!

Equestrian Influence

Jennifer Goodman and the LeadDyno team are an amazing group. Great and quick customer service to all my questions!

Swimbabies

I'm using this app to help manage my affiliate for our new store! Customer service is great! Love that they have a Live Chat feature. Jennifer G. helped me right away to fix an issue I was having. I appreciated her fast response and clear instruction. Thanks again! You guys are awesome. :)