LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

Ganjah Guru

Adam was extremely helpful in helping us get set up! Can't thank him enough, looking forward to the results we will get.

BCDLuxury

This app is amazing so far! I just finished setting up my affiliate program, it was really simple and easy. I had a few hiccups along the way but I got patient and kind assistance from the support team(I believe it was Jennifer Goodman who helped me out) super nice and kind! Can't wait to see how this app continues to improve my store!

Brix + Barrel

This program works better than I thought with tracking orders and leads, and if that wasn't enough their customer service is outstanding. They are quick to answer and help with any questions I have.

The Sana Shop

I have used this app to integrate our Shopify platform effectively for our affiliates. It has a lot of different features, some of which I am sure I am not utilizing to the best of my ability. I had a big issue recently with a store changeover, and I found the support I received from Jennifer Goodman to be fantastic - she walked me through all of my questions, and I feel she went above and beyond.

Loving LeadDyno!

Love Creek Bridge

I highly recommend LeadDyno - I appreciate their amazing support - it was late tonight and i needed help...Jennifer Goodman was there for me and answered every question I had! Thank you so much!!!!

Ryan Lee

I had a priority task to get our audience affiliate page setup and was stuck in the configuration. I did a quick chat with Deidra and she helped me resolve the issue in minutes.

XCD Nutrition

I already had a leaddyno account before switching to shopify as our website provider. I was needing assistance to link my existing account to shopify I am thankful for the assistance provided by Jennifer Goodman to help troubleshoot and resolve my issue. Very happy with ease and service provided. All setup correctly and working now

WaistBuster

I am thankful for Jennifer G who helped me from their live chat team to set up my integration with Shopify! This app takes some time to set up how you want it but is at a good price and smooth integration with my shopify store!

champagnencocaine

I just downloaded this app into my store but the setup was all very straightforward. Seems like it's going to be a fantastic app. Thank you to Jennifer Goodman to helping me with a minor issue, the live chat is very response and she was able to resolve my issue immediately with full resolution.

Legit Bags

I got a lot of help from Jennifer Goodman, with online chat support. Very friendly and knowledgeable. I think she saved my butt a few times!