LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

Just Jai Wear™

You are amazing. Thank you for all your help. I am ready to start sharing with affiliates and generate sales.

Arsante

Super smooth interface and have all the functions you could need in an affiliate program!
I was struggling with the setup but Jennifer from their live chat support guided me through it. It works perfectly!

Amelia James Style

Very pleased with Jennifer Goodman's customer support. She helped answer my questions and point me in the right direction!

Gallery Wallrus

Excellent so far and I'm especially grateful to Adam Jacobs who provided amazing customer service and was very helpful.

Cultura CBD

I have used LeadDyno for just under a month and so far I am really liking it for setting up my affiliate program. I looked at the other top reviewed apps and this won me out on price, reviews and customer service. The best thing about it is the live chat support. I often work odd hours and Jennifer Goodman has multiple times been available in seconds to answer my questions and also a couple times, Adam Jacobs. They are both friendly and provide quick, clear answers and solutions. The affiliate dashboard seems to be user friendly and the traffic analytics have been useful so far. I recommend!!

Secrets Shhh | Engagement Rings | Wedding Bands

Really helpful team to get you started. The platform is easy to use and you can customise most elements to suit your business.

makelifegreat

It is really a very great app. Besides, thanks to Adam Jacobs. He help me solve problems kindly. It would be better if it is available for us to find more affiliates.

Florishe

I used this app to build our affiliate program and found it amazing! The capabilities of the platform is far better than any other ones and the support team is fantastic as well! Adam Jacobs from the support team even helped us build a customized commission program for our company, which help a lot! I highly recommend.

Battle Ready Tactical Gear

I don't have much experience using this app yet and am new to the world of E-commerce and affiliate programs, but so far I have been very impressed with how easy this app is to use, and their customer service has been excellent! The customer service rep Jennifer really helped walk me through quite a few questions I had and explained a lot of the features. I am looking forward to utilizing this app more and am confident knowing they have such great customer support to help along the way.

ibuyallthings

Great service, Very helpful and speedy response. This product will save me lots of time. Life is about to become so much easier.

Lee