LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

Ryan Lee

I had a priority task to get our audience affiliate page setup and was stuck in the configuration. I did a quick chat with Deidra and she helped me resolve the issue in minutes.

XCD Nutrition

I already had a leaddyno account before switching to shopify as our website provider. I was needing assistance to link my existing account to shopify I am thankful for the assistance provided by Jennifer Goodman to help troubleshoot and resolve my issue. Very happy with ease and service provided. All setup correctly and working now

WaistBuster

I am thankful for Jennifer G who helped me from their live chat team to set up my integration with Shopify! This app takes some time to set up how you want it but is at a good price and smooth integration with my shopify store!

champagnencocaine

I just downloaded this app into my store but the setup was all very straightforward. Seems like it's going to be a fantastic app. Thank you to Jennifer Goodman to helping me with a minor issue, the live chat is very response and she was able to resolve my issue immediately with full resolution.

Legit Bags

I got a lot of help from Jennifer Goodman, with online chat support. Very friendly and knowledgeable. I think she saved my butt a few times!

Just Jai Wear™

You are amazing. Thank you for all your help. I am ready to start sharing with affiliates and generate sales.

Arsante

Super smooth interface and have all the functions you could need in an affiliate program!
I was struggling with the setup but Jennifer from their live chat support guided me through it. It works perfectly!

Amelia James Style

Very pleased with Jennifer Goodman's customer support. She helped answer my questions and point me in the right direction!

Gallery Wallrus

Excellent so far and I'm especially grateful to Adam Jacobs who provided amazing customer service and was very helpful.

Cultura CBD

I have used LeadDyno for just under a month and so far I am really liking it for setting up my affiliate program. I looked at the other top reviewed apps and this won me out on price, reviews and customer service. The best thing about it is the live chat support. I often work odd hours and Jennifer Goodman has multiple times been available in seconds to answer my questions and also a couple times, Adam Jacobs. They are both friendly and provide quick, clear answers and solutions. The affiliate dashboard seems to be user friendly and the traffic analytics have been useful so far. I recommend!!