LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

Lybe The Label

Great app and wonderfully-responsive customer service! Thanks so much, Deidra, in helping me get things set-up correctly.

Om Mantra

Great customer service. Very fast response time and answered all my questions thoroughly. Thank you Jennifer Goodman. The program itself is well laid out and pretty easy to use. I love that you can try it for 30 days before you are billed. It gives you plenty of time to customize everything to your liking. I definitely recommend leaddyno.

Bricks Masons

This app has helped us become the number one store in our niche outperforming all of our competition. We highly recommend it!

Naturalcreature

Very helpful, friendly and fast!

Bucked Up Philippines

Must have app for anyone using affiliates or ambassadors to drive more traffic to their Shopify store. Support is incredibly responsive. They have been with us from the start and continue to help address any changes we are making in within the app.

La Ptit Boutique

service client parfaits Jennifer Goodman

Styleouse

Very quick and responsive customer service. Thank You.

Sedona Wellness

App works amazing and it is very customizable. The customer service is amazing. Deidra has been very helpful and responds very fast. Great service!

Genhigh

So far so good. Thanks to Jennifer, I am always able to solve all my store/affiliate problems. She's always eager to help you out and sends you necessary materials. Big thanks!

Alignmed

Deidra did an outstanding job with the assistance I needed. She was very clear and concise and immediate with her response. I am very happy we switched to LeadDyno!