LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

makelifegreat

It is really a very great app. Besides, thanks to Adam Jacobs. He help me solve problems kindly. It would be better if it is available for us to find more affiliates.

Florishe

I used this app to build our affiliate program and found it amazing! The capabilities of the platform is far better than any other ones and the support team is fantastic as well! Adam Jacobs from the support team even helped us build a customized commission program for our company, which help a lot! I highly recommend.

Battle Ready Tactical Gear

I don't have much experience using this app yet and am new to the world of E-commerce and affiliate programs, but so far I have been very impressed with how easy this app is to use, and their customer service has been excellent! The customer service rep Jennifer really helped walk me through quite a few questions I had and explained a lot of the features. I am looking forward to utilizing this app more and am confident knowing they have such great customer support to help along the way.

ibuyallthings

Great service, Very helpful and speedy response. This product will save me lots of time. Life is about to become so much easier.

Lee

KTUTT

This app is excellent, I was looking for an affiliate program that supports MLM.
I had a quick online chat with Deidra from customer support, she was very helpful and pointed me to the right direction to complete setup my program.
I am very pleased with the app and the customer service.

RC Designs

Deidra Stark helped me with an issue in a matter of seconds. LeadDyno is easy to get around and I love the quick Chat box to solve any problems I may have!

Rheuma

Iv'e been using this system for a few weeks now and there is a lot to learn but I love all the features and how easy it is to use. I was suprised at how easy it was to set up the MLM portion and how it does everything for you! The customer service is awesome as well. Jennifer always has answers and responds super quick!

rprsnt.clthng

I'm really impressed by lead dyno. I have tried almost all the affiliate apps on the market (except refersion) but this one stands out for some very important reasons.

1. Customer support, I mean they have a "live chat" support on the site!
2. Modern website design (its the only one I've tried that has a modern design)
3. Customization on the actual design of the website is allowed, this includes custom css
4. Pricepoint, yes they're in the middle for pricing, but for the things you get specially the ones i mentioned above. It's worth it.

The only missing thing here would be them allowing a registration widget for websites. One where users can actually sign up from their websites without going to the sign up page of theirs, but that's future for them

Boga Boga

This review is based on Customer Service alone. I'm still familiarizing myself with the app/program so I can't tell you how that's going for our business just yet. Customer Service so far has been stellar! Whenever I have a question or need clarification I click on the live chat option and I'm quickly linked to a customer service representative by the name of Deidra. Literally there has been no waiting time to reach someone. Deidra is very knowledgable about the app and quickly responds with an answer and includes documentation related to your concern. I'm looking forward to spending more time in the app and getting the program started. I'm sure I will later come back and update my review.

Fitnesserino

This was a great app, customer support was superb and they even reached out to me by email to promote me on facebook and elsewhere. I had to uninstall because my trash self could not make any sales so I could not pay the fee after my trial was done lmao. But this was an all around great experience. They even wrote me a description for my website and help me get affiliates.