LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

KTUTT

This app is excellent, I was looking for an affiliate program that supports MLM.
I had a quick online chat with Deidra from customer support, she was very helpful and pointed me to the right direction to complete setup my program.
I am very pleased with the app and the customer service.

RC Designs

Deidra Stark helped me with an issue in a matter of seconds. LeadDyno is easy to get around and I love the quick Chat box to solve any problems I may have!

Rheuma

Iv'e been using this system for a few weeks now and there is a lot to learn but I love all the features and how easy it is to use. I was suprised at how easy it was to set up the MLM portion and how it does everything for you! The customer service is awesome as well. Jennifer always has answers and responds super quick!

rprsnt.clthng

I'm really impressed by lead dyno. I have tried almost all the affiliate apps on the market (except refersion) but this one stands out for some very important reasons.

1. Customer support, I mean they have a "live chat" support on the site!
2. Modern website design (its the only one I've tried that has a modern design)
3. Customization on the actual design of the website is allowed, this includes custom css
4. Pricepoint, yes they're in the middle for pricing, but for the things you get specially the ones i mentioned above. It's worth it.

The only missing thing here would be them allowing a registration widget for websites. One where users can actually sign up from their websites without going to the sign up page of theirs, but that's future for them

Boga Boga

This review is based on Customer Service alone. I'm still familiarizing myself with the app/program so I can't tell you how that's going for our business just yet. Customer Service so far has been stellar! Whenever I have a question or need clarification I click on the live chat option and I'm quickly linked to a customer service representative by the name of Deidra. Literally there has been no waiting time to reach someone. Deidra is very knowledgable about the app and quickly responds with an answer and includes documentation related to your concern. I'm looking forward to spending more time in the app and getting the program started. I'm sure I will later come back and update my review.

Fitnesserino

This was a great app, customer support was superb and they even reached out to me by email to promote me on facebook and elsewhere. I had to uninstall because my trash self could not make any sales so I could not pay the fee after my trial was done lmao. But this was an all around great experience. They even wrote me a description for my website and help me get affiliates.

ASHANTI Jewels

It's a great App. Most of all I was surprised how they called me and reached out to me to address my concerns and helped me to resolve it.

I really appreciate great customer service as I go above and beyond with my own customers. I felt like they took the time to resolve it and went above and beyond.

Thank you!

Instant Social Growth

Thanks so much to Adam Jacobs, lead support agent. I've been using Lead Dyno for almost a year on www.instantsocialgrowth.com nd its been a big part of my success driving new customers through their affiliate dashboard, the dashboard has done an excellent job and their integrations make it the only system that effectively works with my business model. Thanks again guys, will try out the ecommerce affiliates newsletter PR soon.

Fitplusmealstricities

Great, QUICK, customer service! Shout out to Jennifer Goodman, Support Agent, for helping us sort out our "unknowns" to make our affiliate program implementation a breeze!

Cbdada

Very responsive and friendly support. I was solved a problem in a few seconds so I blocked for several days!