LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

Trutropix

Amazing platform, they make it as easy as possible for both the merchant and affiliates. the interface is just beautifully design and not to mention their support team is very responses, literally get questions answered in 30 seconds from the in app chat feature they have.

Bp Graphics

Great customer support! Always friendly and willing to answer all questions...
Dashboard offers many options - at the beginning it might look confusing but it comes in handy when you want to customize your program.

App is a bit pricey but hope it will be worth it.

Make It Minnie

This program has been so easy to navigate and track. It links the custom affiliate discount codes directly to your shopify account so you don't have to manually enter them. Jennifer Goodman has been a great customer service representative and has helped walk me through any questions I've had. I would definitely recommend LeadDyno to anyone looking to work with affiliate.

Lybe The Label

Great app and wonderfully-responsive customer service! Thanks so much, Deidra, in helping me get things set-up correctly.

Om Mantra

Great customer service. Very fast response time and answered all my questions thoroughly. Thank you Jennifer Goodman. The program itself is well laid out and pretty easy to use. I love that you can try it for 30 days before you are billed. It gives you plenty of time to customize everything to your liking. I definitely recommend leaddyno.

Bricks Masons

This app has helped us become the number one store in our niche outperforming all of our competition. We highly recommend it!

Naturalcreature

Very helpful, friendly and fast!

Bucked Up Philippines

Must have app for anyone using affiliates or ambassadors to drive more traffic to their Shopify store. Support is incredibly responsive. They have been with us from the start and continue to help address any changes we are making in within the app.

La Ptit Boutique

service client parfaits Jennifer Goodman

Styleouse

Very quick and responsive customer service. Thank You.