LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

Fitnesserino

This was a great app, customer support was superb and they even reached out to me by email to promote me on facebook and elsewhere. I had to uninstall because my trash self could not make any sales so I could not pay the fee after my trial was done lmao. But this was an all around great experience. They even wrote me a description for my website and help me get affiliates.

ASHANTI Jewels

It's a great App. Most of all I was surprised how they called me and reached out to me to address my concerns and helped me to resolve it.

I really appreciate great customer service as I go above and beyond with my own customers. I felt like they took the time to resolve it and went above and beyond.

Thank you!

Instant Social Growth

Thanks so much to Adam Jacobs, lead support agent. I've been using Lead Dyno for almost a year on www.instantsocialgrowth.com nd its been a big part of my success driving new customers through their affiliate dashboard, the dashboard has done an excellent job and their integrations make it the only system that effectively works with my business model. Thanks again guys, will try out the ecommerce affiliates newsletter PR soon.

Fitplusmealstricities

Great, QUICK, customer service! Shout out to Jennifer Goodman, Support Agent, for helping us sort out our "unknowns" to make our affiliate program implementation a breeze!

Cbdada

Very responsive and friendly support. I was solved a problem in a few seconds so I blocked for several days!

Trutropix

Amazing platform, they make it as easy as possible for both the merchant and affiliates. the interface is just beautifully design and not to mention their support team is very responses, literally get questions answered in 30 seconds from the in app chat feature they have.

Bp Graphics

Great customer support! Always friendly and willing to answer all questions...
Dashboard offers many options - at the beginning it might look confusing but it comes in handy when you want to customize your program.

App is a bit pricey but hope it will be worth it.

Make It Minnie

This program has been so easy to navigate and track. It links the custom affiliate discount codes directly to your shopify account so you don't have to manually enter them. Jennifer Goodman has been a great customer service representative and has helped walk me through any questions I've had. I would definitely recommend LeadDyno to anyone looking to work with affiliate.

Lybe The Label

Great app and wonderfully-responsive customer service! Thanks so much, Deidra, in helping me get things set-up correctly.

Om Mantra

Great customer service. Very fast response time and answered all my questions thoroughly. Thank you Jennifer Goodman. The program itself is well laid out and pretty easy to use. I love that you can try it for 30 days before you are billed. It gives you plenty of time to customize everything to your liking. I definitely recommend leaddyno.