LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

Be Essential®

Love the app and their support team! They solve any issue in a matter of minutes! Incredible! I recommend it a lot.

ohmycoque.fr

Nous utilisons LeadDyno pour nos partenariats notamment sur les réseaux sociaux, des programmes d'affiliations et des liens ambassadeurs.
Bonne visibilité des données du système. Le design pourrait-être amélioré mais on peut tout de même avoir un rendu pro, je recommande.
Lorsque j'ai eu un soucis avec mon back office Jennifer Goodman du support client a pu résoudre mon problème rapidement et en chat direct ! @guillaume_rdgz

NEED® Supplements

I love this app and how it works! You can manage your affiliate programme with ease, and it has a lot of features that are very useful. Also, the support team is excellent and they are always willing to help. Jennifer helps us many times, she's very nice! Thank you!!

Bootyband

Amazing Support!!!! Love the way they explain every step.
4 star only because they are a bit expensive.

Saveurs Erotiques

I had a serious issue with a connection that swapped between my two accounts. It was a bit tricky and the client service did not understand. But then, I talked to Adam Jacobs and we finally started to be on the right way. Thanks once again Adam !

On an other note, leaddyno is simply the best affiliate program. Easy, complete without full subscription unlike others... Go for it.

Celyco

Every time I have a question I just go to the chat feature on their website. The customer reps there are usually very helpful. Anything they can't answer they refer to Adam. And there's practically nothing that Adam can't solve! We have spoken on the phone and have been referred to him in several occasions. His service is excellent. Most recently I got stuck on a Sunday afternoon trying to add a custom URL for my affiliate site. Submitted the issue via chat. And the next day, on Monday morning, Adam notified me via email that it was solved.

Livehealthytoday

Had an issue with locating some information whilst setting up my affiliates program Jennifer Goodman was very quick with help and advice,

Thank you.

Trollinsmarket

Amazing Customer Service from the (Jennifer Goodman) Leaddyno team, and the interface is quite easy to navigate

Oojra

Jennifer is the best! She's always there when I need something from LeadDyno. Thank you, Jennifer! Keep up the good work. :)

4stars for Jennifer. For the app itself, hmmm, so far it deserves 3 stars.

Couture Fx

This app is everything! Does what i says it will. Best customer service experience with Jennifer Goodman. Huge help! Thanks

CoutureFX.com