LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Affiliate Marketing & Referral Tracking

Doll Me Up Fashion

Just started but it looks really great so far! Jennifer was very patient with me and answered all my questions.

PURE KAI

So far so good but it's too soon to tell if all goes smoothly as I JUST launched and signed up my first affiliate, BUT I will say customer service thus far is fantastic and JENNIFER has been great! I've asked her a bunch of questions and she's very helpful! So thats a huge bonus for any App like this!

mylovingbrushes

I have really enjoyed the fast customer service. Jennifer has answered to my question. Then I don't know yet how this app works, so I will keep you in touch with that.

Be Essential®

Love the app and their support team! They solve any issue in a matter of minutes! Incredible! I recommend it a lot.

ohmycoque.fr

Nous utilisons LeadDyno pour nos partenariats notamment sur les réseaux sociaux, des programmes d'affiliations et des liens ambassadeurs.
Bonne visibilité des données du système. Le design pourrait-être amélioré mais on peut tout de même avoir un rendu pro, je recommande.
Lorsque j'ai eu un soucis avec mon back office Jennifer Goodman du support client a pu résoudre mon problème rapidement et en chat direct ! @guillaume_rdgz

NEED® Supplements

I love this app and how it works! You can manage your affiliate programme with ease, and it has a lot of features that are very useful. Also, the support team is excellent and they are always willing to help. Jennifer helps us many times, she's very nice! Thank you!!

Bootyband

Amazing Support!!!! Love the way they explain every step.
4 star only because they are a bit expensive.

Saveurs Erotiques

I had a serious issue with a connection that swapped between my two accounts. It was a bit tricky and the client service did not understand. But then, I talked to Adam Jacobs and we finally started to be on the right way. Thanks once again Adam !

On an other note, leaddyno is simply the best affiliate program. Easy, complete without full subscription unlike others... Go for it.

Celyco

Every time I have a question I just go to the chat feature on their website. The customer reps there are usually very helpful. Anything they can't answer they refer to Adam. And there's practically nothing that Adam can't solve! We have spoken on the phone and have been referred to him in several occasions. His service is excellent. Most recently I got stuck on a Sunday afternoon trying to add a custom URL for my affiliate site. Submitted the issue via chat. And the next day, on Monday morning, Adam notified me via email that it was solved.

Livehealthytoday

Had an issue with locating some information whilst setting up my affiliates program Jennifer Goodman was very quick with help and advice,

Thank you.