LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

SportsChic

This product is very straightforward. The couple of times I got stuck, Jennifer and Deidra helped me get unstuck rather quickly and easily. The support response is great via chat, which is my preference anyways. Good job!!

May 9, 2019

Thank you for your great review! We're constantly working on improving our live chat experience for our customers.

MckenzieDopewear

I have no complaints about my experience with leadDyno, an think its a really awesome way to help me gain customers.

May 8, 2019

Thank you for your great review!

Dress With Tess

Very helpful. All these different apps you can use for Shopify can get confusing. LeadDyno helped me step by step to get my affiliate commission and discount code up and running! Highly recommend LeadDyno. I chose LeadDyno because of the great reviews from other businesses' I work with on e-commerce.

May 3, 2019

Thank you for the kind words and thank you for choosing LeadDyno!

Compete Every Day

Great team and helpful staff. Software is a gem for us with our affiliates and handling their commissions and tracking!

April 30, 2019

Thank you so much! We greatly appreciate your kind words.

The Rich Barber Company

We haven't had any affiliates actively use it yet, but the setup was a lot easier than I imagined it would be. Adam, the lead developer was very responsive and helpful with a customization request we had. Highly recommend!

April 29, 2019

Thank you for your great review and the recommendation!

TrophySmack

Running a multi tier affiliate program is complex.. the support from leaddyno has been a huge help in our success. I'm sure their live chat is tired of hearing from us haha- but they are always available during business hours and quick to answer questions.

April 26, 2019

Thank you for your great review! We greatly appreciate it and we're always happy to assist you as much as possible.

Ra Optics

Great service. Jennifer is really helpful. I recommend it for ease of use and functionalities. Easy to sign up, multi-affiliates, etc. Very cool.

April 26, 2019

Thank you for your great review. We greatly appreciate it!

SexyModest Boutique

Anyone who wants to have a killer ambassador team needs this. Its seamless for us & we love the chat.

Zero Egg Count

App installed quickly with no problems. I wanted a unique affiliate commission structure, so I contacted customer support via their chat app, and Adam Jacobs (LeadDyno's Dir of Support) set it up for me! I typically work on my site during the weekend and tend to ask lots of questions. So far the LeadDyno support team has answered all of them within a few minutes and I'm still on the free trial!

jaidenmadison

Jennifer Goodman is the BEST! She helped me in literally just a few minutes. She was super professional and so helpful. At the end she asked if she could help with anything else and I asked if she could virtually finish my laundry...(LOL) unfortunately she was unable to. I believe that's the only problem I have had. Thank you so much Stephanie, you are such a ROCKSTAR!