LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

Violate The Dress Code

We've been using LeadDyno for about 4 months with great success. Adam has also been an amazing asset and helped us a great deal!

June 21, 2019

Thank you for your great review! We're glad to be of service.

LOLLiDALE

I needed help setting up some additional things for affiliates and Deidra was very helpful and responded quickly.

June 21, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I've passed on your feedback to Deidra!

Suit You Always

Great customer support!! Jennifer answer my question clear and quick. Hopefully, The app can have great improvement.

June 9, 2019

Thank you for your great review! We greatly appreciate it!

Jollyfon

Great customer support!!
I wanted to change my main email on my account and as i was in a hurry i couldn't seem to find where to do it, so i started a live chat and Jennifer was really helpful and very quick, changed it for me in less than 2 minutes.
Highly recommend!

May 30, 2019

Thank you for your great review! We're glad to read that you're enjoying our customer service. I've passed on your feedback to Jenn.

K9 experts

best customer service ever!
thank you all guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 28, 2019

Thank you for the kind words!

Wellements

Love the app and the support! Jennifer was extremely knowledgeable and helped right away! Thank you!!

May 28, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I've passed on your feedback to Jennifer.

Monos

Deidra Start support agent blew my mind! She was fast and super informative. I'm surprised with how leaddyno interface is compared to the other networks. Will give it a go and see!

May 15, 2019

Thank you for your review! I've passed on your great feedback to Deidra.

Sleepy Panda

So appreciate the customer service level and ability to get quick answers.
Easy to pay affiliates.

May 15, 2019

Thank you so much for your review!

WavyBreeze

Customer service specialist Deidra Stark is amazing! She was super helpful and very nice. She answered all my questions thoughtfully and very detailed.

May 14, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I've passed on your positive feedback to Deidra.

The Pet Mug Company

Maybe one of the only essential apps to use to grow your audience. Not very complicated to use even though this really a powerful platform. Customer support is absolutely stellar. Very easy to reach and extremely helpful. The only drawback might be linked to the price point when your number of visitors grow.....and this is the goal when using LeadDyno....to help you grow your audience. But, I guess that you pay for what you get: a fantastic product and at he end if your number of visitors grow, you profits will also. Might be interesting to have a model where you pay in regard to your number of affiliates....Food for thoughts!

May 12, 2019

Thank you for your great review! LeadDyno should pay for itself within a month or two. On that note, if our pricing model doesn't work for you we can offer custom pricing to meet your needs.