LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

Everything to launch, manage, and grow your affiliate program.

From $49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

gem-kind

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Love lead dyno for our affiliate program! very user friendly, efficient, can easily connect to paypal to pay out affiliates when need be. When I had trouble, the staff were prompt, supportive and accomodating.

July 13, 2021

Thanks for the kind words and choosing LeadDyno for your affiliate tracking. Great to hear you have been happy with our platform and customer service. We look forward to growing with you.

eyvosense

Location Austria

Great App with wonderful competent support! I contacted the support several times and every time they were on point with fast and precise help!

July 7, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback! We are glad you chose LeadDyno for your affiliate program.

INSTIL

Location South Africa

Excellent Service from your team, keep it up
The app is what I have been looking for and is doing wonders for our company Thanks so much

June 10, 2021

We appreciate you choosing our affiliate platform! Great to hear you have been so happy with our customer support team and our affiliate app. We appreciate your business and look forward to growing with you.

The Autoflosser

The customer service team is excellent. They have always answered my question and solved my problem.

May 3, 2021

Thanks for choosing LeadDyno for your affiliate software platform. Great to hear you have been happy with our customer support team. We appreciate your business!

Team Kitchen

I looked at a number of other apps, but this one came out best for what we need at this point in time. The high number of positive reviews help, too. In summary, it does everything we need it to do, and more. Support is super responsive and helpful. Highly recommended.

April 29, 2021

We are thrilled to hear you have been pleased with our affiliate software, and you found our support team so responsive and helpful. We appreciate your business!

Pig Brig Trap Systems

The rating is due to customer service. I appreciate the emails and the phone call! Sometimes it is hard to explain things over chat. The phone call with Justin was perfect. This app is good at what it does, but there is a learning curve; tutorials are helpful, and you can keep things pretty basic if you would like, which is also helpful. Looking forward to the upgrades coming in the future and the ability to personalize the timing of emails!

April 20, 2021

Thanks for kind words about our customer service and onboarding team. We are glad you are enjoying our affiliate marketing platform. We look forward to helping your business grow with affiliates.

Living Tea

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I really appreciate the fantastic customer support with LeadDyno (Justin specifically). LeadDyno is a fantastic way to have an affiliate program and is super streamlined with commission based purchases. Payments are easy to make. Such a breeze!

April 20, 2021

Great to hear have have been happy with LeadDyno for setting up, managing, and paying affiliate commissions. Our support team appreciates the kind words and we are happy to help you grow your business and affiliate program. Thanks again.

Aceva

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I am always so impressed with Leaddyno's ability to handle complex affiliate strategies. So many ways to grow your affiliate system! The support has been so good, especially Michelle!

April 9, 2021

It is great to hear you have found our support team so helpful and our affiliate software powerful enough to run a variety of different affiliate strategies. We appreciate your business!

Whitaker Brothers

Time spent using app About 1 year

Really democratic solution for maintaining an affiliate program. There were a few hiccups in getting it configured, but the support was excellent.

April 7, 2021

Glad our support team was able to help you get everything setup. We are happy you chose LeadDyno!

Brand Squawk Apparel

Highly recommend this app for those wishing to initiate a professional affiliate/ambassador program with ease. Justin was absolutely AMAZING to work with. He walked me through everything and he responded quickly to all my emails and reached out afterwards to make sure I fully understood how the app worked. Justin really wants to see you succeed! Be sure and check out all the fabulous and free training videos they offer! Loving the LeadDyno app!

April 7, 2021

Thanks for the great feedback on our onboarding and training videos! We appreciate you choosing LeadDyno for your affiliate program.