LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

Dr. Keith's Own

Fantastic and timely support from Adam and the LeadDyno team. He helped us resolve a problem and get up and running within a day. The app itself is user-friendly for admins and affiliates, and has all necessary features for most programs. Thanks again!

August 24, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I have passed on your feedback to Adam!

BoomPup

Just started so I don't have any experience with the tool yet. But amazing customer service. Jennifer Goodman, Thank you!

August 14, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I have passed on your positive feedback to Jennifer.

Blocker Glasses, Inc.

This app is awesome as well as the customer service that I got from Deidra Stark. Highly rated the app and love it! Best affiliate app out there.

August 7, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I've passed on your feedback to Deidra!

Rave Doctor

Love using it! Works as advertised. I would recommend to any business owners! I was even able to set it up with a subscription system!

August 3, 2019

Thank you for your kind words! We greatly appreciate it!

Luminezz.com

Excellent support from Jennifer , VERY powerful Affiliate management solution for Shopify ...a must have

July 30, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I've passed on your feedback to Jenn!

Izola

Easy to set up. Great support. Would recommend.

Obviously building an effective affiliate network means more than just plugging in an app and waiting, but this is an ideal platform to build your network on top of.

July 24, 2019

Thank you for your great review! We greatly appreciate it!

Maxed Merchants

Fast supportive and always eager to help! Don't WAIT For a demo review there team is HIGHLY Skilled and can help with anything #SAVETIME

July 16, 2019

Thank you for your great review! Greatly appreciated!

FreshCap Mushrooms

So far so good- great customer service. Had a slight issues and they helped me with it promptly. Relatively easy to use.

July 10, 2019

Thank you for your great review!

Ardent

Awesome support, they have helped me any time I needed to adjust things or when I did major overhauls on my site and strategy.

June 26, 2019

Thank you for your great review! Greatly appreciated!

Shopipi

BEST AFFILIATE APP EVER MADE FOR E-COMMERCE GREAT SERVICE AND MANY GOOD OPTIONS FOR MY AFFILIATES THANK YOU

June 21, 2019

Thank you for your great review! Great to read that you're enjoying our service.