LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Affiliate Marketing & Referral Tracking

Kembuck

I have three days trying to understand and fix the problem with the link that the member should use to invite that leads the prospect to the registration form and do not understand me, do not replenish me and do not fix the problem. So far it seems to me that customer service is very bad. I'll leave this review and if they fix all these problems I'll change it. But I want you to know that I have not been able to start with this app because of that problem since it is essential for multilevel.

VITAE APPAREL

Ask them for one simple task - Import the CSV file with our affiliates information in it and that took more than 2 months and still not resolved.

Simply asked them to Mass Email our affiliates their dashboard link.
Charged for 2 months of usage for more than $29 since we have more than 1000 visit a month.

Not worth it, we uninstalled. do not recommend

Clothing by ME

Hard to setup. Little to no help available. No response to help requests. Not tracking sales. Just terrible.

Brewed Drops

Pointless. Needed support and a bot said hello and nothing after that. Didn't even let me send an email to get support. Don't waste your time.

Combat Socks

Terrible experience!

They created an affiliate site with the wrong domain name, wrong email address and didn't give an option to customize it during account creation or change it later. Then their support chat didn't work and there was no telephone support number to call.

Useless.

Mike the Cop

I signed up with the app and immediately had some questions. The real time chat feature did not yield any actual people. I then scheduled a call this morning at 0900 EST confirmed by email. No call. No response to my email inquiring as to why. Further, in prep for the call, logged in to note that the "unique traffic" amounts permitted in the plan are for ALL traffic, not affiliates. It's a sham. Literally charging you for traffic that has NOTHING to do with their service. This shouldn't be permitted.

Vape Vandal - Malaysia's #1 vape e-juice store

The worst support ever. I used to be able to pay my affiliates with PayPal mass payments and now I can't. Contacted the support - now it's been more than 2 weeks and still without a resolution. Typically takes 4-5 days for a reply with a single troubleshooting question. And my most recent reply was an old question.

Artdecojeweller

1) They count your fees in vies but not natural views trough affiliates they charge you ALL YOUR TRAFFIC even the natural one or in my case, my speed tests are done. They advertise to charge only traffic comes trough their links, and also claim to just count unique visits, both points i can dis-proof
2) Their dashboard is extremely weird, complicated to use and their affiliate login zone is pretty pathetic designed.

i was at reffersion before, ended their cooperation 1 day before the free time ends just to check out how leaddyno is because i see they do advertise affiliates a bit better online, but the fact that they want charge you for natural created traffic, you probably get from blogs you paid, or natural google searches are completely scammy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, their affiliate network they advertise has only their support is on weekends I still demand answers on the false advertising and proven false traffic count

BE AWARE GUYS

All Things Onatural

Where do I begin.
Unfortunately this is the only app that we have used via our Shopify website that we are extremely displeased with. Customer service is extremely lacking and we have not once received a return response to our emails or customer service issues with each time the customer service rep continuously stating that she would place our ticket in 'urgent' status. We were contacted by our affiliate who brought over 9000 visitors in a matter of a week and noticed that her commissions were extremely inaccurate, which we agreed. So, with all of the orders that we must process this week alone, we now have to configure, manually, how much her commissions should accurately be. When I reached out to Adam, I'm assuming the creator, he misspelled my name, which is something I make sure to never do when speaking with a customer, but then our customer service record speaks for itself with over 1100 (5 star reviews) unsolicited. Some tips that may help. Hire someone to create professional how to videos. Train customer service staff to be able to answer the most basic concerns such as commissions, email requests and the likes, answer emails in a timely manner, when responding with a basic response email that perhaps has been copied and pasted, spell the customer's name accurately. I will also notify Shopify of our extreme disappointment with this app which they take into consideration especially with our company being in their top 5% of sales. We installed this app perhaps a week ago and it has been the absolute worse of any Shopify App that we have installed. It was a complete waste of our time as well as an inconvenience to our affiliate and our staff who has to configure the commissions manually now. Unfortunately, this app receives 1 star from us.

Alphatox Premium Detox Tea

I was happy with the service provided until they blindsided me and started charging us 59.00 per month. I'll be removing this app unless Adam or someone from the support team contacts us.