LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

From $49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
February 10, 2021

I've used LeadDyno for exactly 5 years and I've enjoyed the experience the whole way. I love how they integrated coupon code usage. App is so easy to understand and customer service is super helpful and willing to sort out any issue with loads of patience. Justin was a huge help the last time. Thanks team!

Twinkled T
Time spent using app: About 6 years
LeadDyno replied February 10, 2021

We really appreciate that you have been a loyal customer for 5 years! Glad you appreciate the app, coupon tracking features and the customer service. Thanks again!

Edited February 5, 2021

We've been using LeadDyno for several years now. It's a simple and effective way to create and manage an affiliate marketing program. Would recommend to a friend!

NanoNutra
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
LeadDyno replied February 17, 2021

Thanks for the review. We appreciate you being a loyal customer for so many years.

February 4, 2021

Made creating an affiliate program easy, and their customer service is approachable and reasonably fast to reply.

Walnut
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
LeadDyno replied February 4, 2021

So glad you found LeadDyno easy to use. We really appreciate your business. Thank you.

February 3, 2021

We use this app to generate leads and sales through our customer network and also to reward and incentive our clients to spread the word about our product. It is a valuable tool for our business

AIR RELAX EUROPE
Ireland
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
LeadDyno replied February 3, 2021

So glad you find it to be a valuable tool! We appreciate your feedback.

Edited January 26, 2021

I use this app to assist with marketing online Emotional Support Coaching for Carers. It is easy to manage and offering Affiliation is a great way forward to increase unique and revolurionary coaching courses take-up in the Care Industry.

Inner Change Resources
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
LeadDyno replied January 26, 2021

So glad you found our app easy to use. Great hear it's working out for your coaching courses! We appreciate your business.

January 14, 2021

Solid product with all the functionality you need to run a robust affiliate program. The customer service is excellent which made our development and launch a great experience.

Papa & Barkley CBD
Time spent using app: 5 months
LeadDyno replied January 14, 2021

Thanks for the feedback on our product and customer service. We really appreciate your business.

January 12, 2021

Look no further this is the best tool for the money with stellar service. They met all my requirements. 1. Affiliate tool that works 2. Flat fee (no crazy % off your business!) 3. Being accessible...they are. Big shout out to Justin for his GREAT support.

worksSOwell
Time spent using app: 3 months
LeadDyno replied January 12, 2021

So glad we met all your requirements! We appreciate your business.

January 12, 2021

I am a newcomer to the world of Lead Dyno but I would definitely recommend the app and its service – it's user-friendly and I especially like the useful resources available helping to make my affiliate programme easy to manage. Thanks Lead Dyno!

DuoBoots
Time spent using app: 8 months
LeadDyno replied January 12, 2021

Thanks for sharing your experience! We really appreciate it.

January 7, 2021

J'utilise Leaddyno, qui vient de lancer un programme d'affiliation en Francais et en plusieurs langues. Ils sont base aux Etats Unis et le support est SUPER meme si il est en anglais. Justin, fait tous ce qu'il peut pour aider, malgre la nouveaute du programme en Francais!
Merci Justin et Lead Dyno!

ROBINETS EXTÉRIEURS DU FUTUR A PURGE AUTOMATIQUE MERRILL EUROPE
France
Time spent using app: About 2 months
LeadDyno replied January 12, 2021

We really appreciate your feedback. Merci beaucoup!

Edited October 28, 2020

LeadDyno was simple, User friendly, and gave me better customer service than any other apps that I tried and they all charge more than double. They made the transition from my old software seamless and easy and even let me customize my affiliate website domain which many other platforms do not.

Soesic Gaming
Time spent using app: About 1 month
LeadDyno replied October 28, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it!