LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

The Pet Mug Company

Maybe one of the only essential apps to use to grow your audience. Not very complicated to use even though this really a powerful platform. Customer support is absolutely stellar. Very easy to reach and extremely helpful. The only drawback might be linked to the price point when your number of visitors grow.....and this is the goal when using LeadDyno....to help you grow your audience. But, I guess that you pay for what you get: a fantastic product and at he end if your number of visitors grow, you profits will also. Might be interesting to have a model where you pay in regard to your number of affiliates....Food for thoughts!

May 12, 2019

Thank you for your great review! LeadDyno should pay for itself within a month or two. On that note, if our pricing model doesn't work for you we can offer custom pricing to meet your needs.

SportsChic

This product is very straightforward. The couple of times I got stuck, Jennifer and Deidra helped me get unstuck rather quickly and easily. The support response is great via chat, which is my preference anyways. Good job!!

May 9, 2019

Thank you for your great review! We're constantly working on improving our live chat experience for our customers.

MckenzieDopewear

I have no complaints about my experience with leadDyno, an think its a really awesome way to help me gain customers.

May 8, 2019

Thank you for your great review!

Dress With Tess

Very helpful. All these different apps you can use for Shopify can get confusing. LeadDyno helped me step by step to get my affiliate commission and discount code up and running! Highly recommend LeadDyno. I chose LeadDyno because of the great reviews from other businesses' I work with on e-commerce.

May 3, 2019

Thank you for the kind words and thank you for choosing LeadDyno!

Compete Every Day

Great team and helpful staff. Software is a gem for us with our affiliates and handling their commissions and tracking!

April 30, 2019

Thank you so much! We greatly appreciate your kind words.

The Rich Barber Company

We haven't had any affiliates actively use it yet, but the setup was a lot easier than I imagined it would be. Adam, the lead developer was very responsive and helpful with a customization request we had. Highly recommend!

April 29, 2019

Thank you for your great review and the recommendation!

TrophySmack

Running a multi tier affiliate program is complex.. the support from leaddyno has been a huge help in our success. I'm sure their live chat is tired of hearing from us haha- but they are always available during business hours and quick to answer questions.

April 26, 2019

Thank you for your great review! We greatly appreciate it and we're always happy to assist you as much as possible.

Ra Optics

Great service. Jennifer is really helpful. I recommend it for ease of use and functionalities. Easy to sign up, multi-affiliates, etc. Very cool.

April 26, 2019

Thank you for your great review. We greatly appreciate it!

SexyModest Boutique

Anyone who wants to have a killer ambassador team needs this. Its seamless for us & we love the chat.

Zero Egg Count

App installed quickly with no problems. I wanted a unique affiliate commission structure, so I contacted customer support via their chat app, and Adam Jacobs (LeadDyno's Dir of Support) set it up for me! I typically work on my site during the weekend and tend to ask lots of questions. So far the LeadDyno support team has answered all of them within a few minutes and I'm still on the free trial!