LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

Cecilia

Integration took a bit of time but wasn't bad. Had to use their chat to help me get it all sorted out. Jenn Goodman was super helpful in getting the integration set up. Haven't tested the product yet but will provide additional feedback after we've used it.

STAX

I just started using this app as it was the only one I found that would work with both an affiliate link & discount code.

Integration was easy and so was set up. I struggled a bit with a few custom tweaks but zI reached out on live chat & Jennifer (one of the customer service agents) was amazing with the support. Im no expert but I can now navigate my way around the app.

Would recommend this app if you need affiliate links & discount codes.

IsntMainstream

I was so so amazed by Jennifer's best customer service,she is really like an angel,super patient and helpful.
I don't like write reviews at all,but I am doing it for Jennifer just right after the live assistance. I am even a little touched by her generousity to help.
Highly reccomend this app to everybody.I tested the affiliate apps a whole day but finally chose thid one and is definitely the best!

Alpha Theory

This app is awesome! Jennifer was amazing! Truly. And I mean truly one of the best customer support live chat systems!

Sunshine White

Just perfect.

Rodeo In

Thank you Deidra Stark for the great support. Quick reply and efficient. i was stuck with the dashboard affiliates and it took her 1 minute to show me how to do it.

Blackwell CBD

LeadDyno has been a fantastic platform to run our affiliate program off of. Not to mention the great customer service if you ever have any questions. Thank you for everything!

Golife Naturals

Jennifer was very patient with helping with the issues I am having. She stayed with me until the problem was resolved.

fetehome

We've only used the app for a short time but so far so good. Very extensive analytics and great customer support thus far.

Soul Drops

I'd say the best thing about this app is the support -- Adam did a great job answering all questions and exceeded my expectations :)