LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

Cuppa Jo

Dyno is a dynamite application that is simple and easy to use. Integrates easily into Shopify, and customer support for the software is both top notch and first class. If you have had any trouble with other affiliate software or are considering adding affiliate marketing to your business/ Shopify store efforts, be sure to give this application a test drive. Lead Dyno does not disappoint!

Operations/Support @ Cuppa Jo, LLC

Netontherun

Leaddyno is an exceptional product. In addition to supplying a robust platform for your affiliate program it also integrates keyword tracking for your ads. Beyond this, the big difference is their SERVICE! They are always there to make sure their product is meeting your expectations. Great product + Great team = Great partner!

Dream Killer Store

Very easy to use. Setting up my content took a few minutes, and the tracking allows me to skip logging into analytics.

Orson & Welles

Great! Meets all our requirements, very helpful, and the additional 'approval' option is fab

5MINFIT

Great app. Extremely easy to get installed, and it has made affiliate tracking a cinch. Would recommend it to anyone!

GymSymphonies

I'm kicking myself for not getting this App set up months ago!

I had a little trouble integrating at first, but the team swiftly came to the rescue and now we're ready to take over the world!

Thanks guys ;-)

WOD Gear Clothing Company

I have to say that working with the folks at LeadDyno has been nothing less than Awesome! I am not a technical individual and they had the patience to walk me through implementation every step of the way. The "ease" of use is exactly what I needed. I switched to LeadDyno from another affiliate source and have to say that I am so pleased with the personal touch and the use of the system. It is working well for our business! I would highly recommend LeadDyno to all!

VIXXENN

Fantastic support. I had a very complex issue and thought I'd need custom software. Adam and the LeadDyno team not only had the solution but walked me through it step by step. Excellent support!

ELLA Shoes Vancouver | Womens Leather Boots Shoes Online

We've just recently setup LeadDyno in our store, and we're extremely pleased with the results so far. Everything from the setup process to the attention to detail in various functions has been just outstanding. We imagine that as the software matures, more and more features will be added to this already powerful suite of tools, but what really stands out so far is the customer service.

Every time we've had a question about any sort of functionality or setup, LeadDyno have been very responsive and helpful. Many software vendors could learn a thing or two from LeadDyno in this area. Keep up the good work.

sigarro1

Wuau Excelent, is the easiest way to create your affiliate program, you have more features than you need, without being complicated to understand. I also like how easy it is to track campaigns, that saved me a lot of money knowing who clients come from. very recommend