LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Affiliate Marketing & Referral Tracking

Ettica Cubes

We changed our website provider over to Shopify just so we could use LeadDyno. We researched and tried other affiliate programs but they just didn't live up to their promises and were complicated to navigate.With LeadDyno, it is so simple to install and customise. The customer service is also top notch. We're in Australia we and can always get in touch with someone when I've needed advice or help. Another total bonus, is all the extra information that is available at your fingertips in the dashboard. It's amazing! It's great for seeing how customers are finding us which helps in our marketing strategies. We highly recommend LeadDyno!

Spatialstudios

I've been with LeadDyno since 2014 and my affiliates love the simplicity of signing up and sharing my products on their sites.
It didn't take long (minutes in fact) to get everything connected with Shopify and PayPal. My email templates were also lined up quickly for affiliates and customer communications.

I'm building an army of salespeople from my desk thanks to LeadDyno :)

Sincerely,
Randy G
Spatial Studios in Seattle

Provaecommerce2

This app has great power. Allows you to increase your business really quickly. Give a go!

Trendytreat

Very easy to use and fast to set up. Simple to use and works effectively.

Inhale Mercantile

This app was the most simple one of the Shopify apps to install and use. I'm very happy with how it integrates, and the customer service is fantastic!

Rebdolls

THE FASTEST, EASIEST AFFILIATE PROGRAM TO USE! With its seamless integration and easy to navigate dashboard, managing affiliates have never been so easy. And on those occasions you're stumped, their customer service/tech team is ready to answer all your questions! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!

Hideitmounts

The support at LD is great. They helped to make sure that my affiliate links were working and even did a test order for me to confirm.

LeadDyno is the best solution for a small business looking to add an Affiliate Program. If you're at that stage, then you are likely running various CPC campaigns and LeadDyno helps to track the efficiency of those campaigns. Their system seamlessly syncs to Shopify as well as other apps like Mail Chimp. They use Live Chat so you can always get immediate assistance. LeadDyno is a great partner for a small company looking to get the analytics that usually only large companies can afford. Start with an Affiliate Program and get superior web traffic analytics!

Kittim Company

Lead Dyno is more than an affiliate system they are enabling us here at mygreenfills.com and Selestial Soap to get our #laundryfreedom story in front of new customers quickly. There are better reports that come out of lead dyno than we get out of google analytics.

We have a VERY complicated integration and this is the only SaaS that we have found that can serve our needs...

This is a must have SAAS app if you are an internet marketer of any level!

Bret, Richard, Adam and Jennifer are an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sakura Online

Installed this app as a trial. Not knowing exactly how to integrate this into my business, LeadDyno offered stellar support with quick answers to my questions and a wealth of info for getting started in the right way. Moreover, the app seems super stable. I'm happy : )

Atrantil

Leaddyno has been very easy to setup and the support is always ready to assist with any questions. Testing the function is very easy, and the potential for affiliate growth and production has our startup very excited. You cannot beat the price for this type of specialized service.