LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

sigarro1

Wuau Excelent, is the easiest way to create your affiliate program, you have more features than you need, without being complicated to understand. I also like how easy it is to track campaigns, that saved me a lot of money knowing who clients come from. very recommend

Oxygen Plus Store

The team at LeadDyno went the extra mile to get my company going on their program. Once we started using it, we found it very easy to use, and they even welcomed our input on how to enhance it for our needs. We're very impressed and happy with LeadDyno.

Madison & Mulholland Eyewear

LeadDyno is amazing. Sign up and support was there within seconds! I am looking forward to an amazing relationship! let's rock!

u10sils.co.uk

I would definitely recommend LeadDyno as software for managing your affiliates!! Both Brett and Adam are friendly, the support videos are highly useful and the live chat is superb for getting help quickly.

The setup looks easy enough, is user friendly and the Shopify integration cuts out a lot of the technical jargon, so you can concentrate on the more important things.

Discount LED

Lead Dynamo went above and beyond to help me get my affiliate program up and running. Adam not only lead me step by step through the whole process he took the time out of his day to teach me the many assets of Lead Dynamo.

As a small business just getting started Lead Dynamo is a must!

Life long Customer here!

Spectacle Shoppe Canada

We performed a fair bit of research to determine what the most cost effective and feature rich affiliate management software was that easily integrated with Shopify, and LeadDyno came out ahead by a large margin.

In addition to the well designed and easy to use interface throughout all of the screens, the real power behind LeadDyno is that it not only allows for all the standard affiliate management functions like managing affiliates, payment management, commission, customizable affiliate sign-up page, it also allows for full lead pipeline tracking meaning that your affiliates can be rewarded for not only sales, but visits, leads and eventual purchases.

Additionally we chose LeadDyno because it seems to come from a pedigree of people that really know their way around the online retail environment as well as what makes affiliate programs such a powerful marketing tool. Comparing it to other available Shopify affiliate apps, LeadDyno also stood out because of the additional bells and whistles such as campaign tracking, lead capture forms and affiliate sign-up forms you can embed anywhere.

ULocket

We have been looking for a solution where we can manage our Outside Sales team, as well as our Partners that will sell to friends and family. Until LeadDyno, there was nothing that would do everything we were looking for. Not only does it help us to manage our team, it also provides us with the tools to enable our team to manage their accounts and access the Sales and Marketing materials they need.

The app is very comprehensive and very easy to set up. It is also customizable, so you can create a very similar look and feel to your website to make the solution look like it is your custom solution. Very nice!

Great support, too!

ULocket.com

PremiBrands

let's start from the beginning...

a friend of mine has recommended shopify for my online store, and since, I've been very thankful, as the resource is easy to use and effective with vast amount of features.

this is definitely what I would say about LeadDyno... simple, yet powerful and effective!

what I looked for, was a simple affiliate software to track coupons and leads... but what I found was more... I was able to customize the dashboard, automate my compensation payouts and manage my campaigns with no restrictions!

I previously used commission factory and tried to connect with commission junction... to be honest, commission factory was a nice choice, but lacked one simple (but important) feature... easy/full integration with Shopify!

you can't go wrong with LeadDyno... I promise!

PremiBrands

Taylor Stone Cosmetics

I have to say this is one of the best built, designed, and functional apps in the Shopify App Store. If you are a competitor of mine do not use this app, if you are not I cannot recommend it enough. It is a must have app on your shopify site.

They have made connecting LeadDyno to Shopify a breeze. Just add, click except in shopify and done!

Now spend the quality time needed building all of the relationship materials and connections with the people that will help drive new business to your site, monitor the effects, modify and repeat.

Celebrity Closet

After two unsuccessful attempts with other affiliate schemes we chose LeadDyno for a few reasons. The Shopify integration is really quick and easy - no programming required and you're off and running with the setup of schemes within minutes. The LeadDyno website gave me comprehensive information about the product in order to make an informed decision to install it without having to contact the company directly. There's also a tiered scheme which I needed as I have affiliates who refer each other and each get different percentages in commission. It is also a fixed price per month which we like.