LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

TinyHouseBuild.com

OK...so you may appreciate this perspective coming from a non-programer. I have used 1ShoppingCart for nearly 10 years but with this new venture decided to move on. A HUGE part of our business success is the ability to operate a reliable and easy to use affiliate program. I tried 2 other affiliate programs from the Shopify app store and after spending about 3 hours setting up each, I gave up on each. Fortunately I persevered and tried one more, the last one that seemed like a viable option-LeadDyno. After having experienced the two other affiliate interfaces and feeling dread in trying to figure it all out, coming to LeadDyno was a totally different experience. Their step by step instructions are excellent (except for one aspect of the tracking documentation that needed to be inserted into my WordPress site-but within minutes of chatting with customer service online it was all totally explained and set up), their sign up process from an affiliate stand point is super easy and clear, the tracking interface is great. One of the other competitors has GREAT customer service too but it felt like the site was kind of new and there weren't a lot of references for it. The other company I just never heard back from at all. So, from a non-programmer perspective, I would totally recommend this app. At least from an initial set up perspective.

Britelites

Lead Dyno is an incredible tool for building out a true brand ambassador program. My company depends upon referrals and with all of the great built in features, compensation and website integrations - it makes my program run like a charm. Looking at different MLM softwares, I noticed that many start in the range of 5K-10K just to get started. This does essentially the same thing and is affordable for any small business owner. To top it off, Lead Dyno has an incredible customer service team that is happy to help you if you ever run into questions! I am beyond impressed and would recommend this app to any business owner looking to grow through word of mouth!

Minna Life Shop

Straightforward to set up and really responsive and helpful customer support - has been everything as advertised for us.

Fighter Motivation

Really quick and easy to set up.

LOTUSWEI

Super quick & easy to set up. Took a little while to figure out - once I got the hang of it, it literally takes 2 minutes to add another affiliate. Very easy to pay affiliates through one-click paypal process, simple dashboard for affiliates. Couldn't be easier!

OSCAR Natural

Great support, easy to install and set up, and a comprehensive system to track & pay affiliates. Definitely worthwhile if you need to set up a quality referral system on your store. Brett and his team give very personal support too, as well as proactive tips to get you set up and going. Highly recommended.

FCPeffects

After trying several affiliate softwares, I decided to give LeadDyno a try. It was exactly what I needed. It is extremely easy to setup, not only for you, but also for your affiliates. I highly recommend LeadDyno!

TAO NUTRITION

I came across LeadDyno a couple of months ago when i was unhappy with my existing referral partner software. After an easy integration i found the software really easy to use and their custom affiliate dashboard looked great too. As i built out my dashboard with banners and emails we encountered a few bugs but these guys were right onto it and provided a 5 star customer service for me (and was on the other side of the world from them, so they had to do out of hours calls and skype).
When i started digging in to the software even more i found a whole other area where it tracked leads and customers, where they were referring from and it now highlights areas on the web where my business is being talked about and i am able to participate or flag for later marketing opportunities.
The payment system is super easy to use too.my referral partners are stoked.
cant recommend it enough.

1 2 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 45 Next