LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Affiliate Marketing & Referral Tracking

Privatelabelextensions

Great Customer Service with great response times.

Olive Cooper

Really impressed LeadDyno.

Firstly, the customer service is brilliant - any query I had has been answered promptly and appropriately.

Also, the ease in which the app works is great - it doesn't require much hassle from myself or my affiliates. I would strongly recommend.

Chosen Foods

Customer support so far has been super fantastic and we can't wait to see what kind of business this new application brings us!
Easy email "sign up" form option for integrating onto your site, and also allows customization of your lead dyno homepage so it still feels like its your brand.

Paragon Fitness

Amazing customer support! Responsive, helpful and quick.

We started with LeadDyno and we're scaling with LeadDyno - these are the kind of people that want to see you grow, and will support you as you do!

Application is easy to use and VERY customizable!
5/5 stars highly recommended!

Cuppa Jo

Dyno is a dynamite application that is simple and easy to use. Integrates easily into Shopify, and customer support for the software is both top notch and first class. If you have had any trouble with other affiliate software or are considering adding affiliate marketing to your business/ Shopify store efforts, be sure to give this application a test drive. Lead Dyno does not disappoint!

Operations/Support @ Cuppa Jo, LLC

Netontherun

Leaddyno is an exceptional product. In addition to supplying a robust platform for your affiliate program it also integrates keyword tracking for your ads. Beyond this, the big difference is their SERVICE! They are always there to make sure their product is meeting your expectations. Great product + Great team = Great partner!

Dream Killer Store

Very easy to use. Setting up my content took a few minutes, and the tracking allows me to skip logging into analytics.

Orson & Welles

Great! Meets all our requirements, very helpful, and the additional 'approval' option is fab

5MINFIT

Great app. Extremely easy to get installed, and it has made affiliate tracking a cinch. Would recommend it to anyone!

GymSymphonies

I'm kicking myself for not getting this App set up months ago!

I had a little trouble integrating at first, but the team swiftly came to the rescue and now we're ready to take over the world!

Thanks guys ;-)