LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Everything to launch and grow your affiliate program.

Isolator Fitness

The customer support truly sucks at lead dyno, there plugin to shopify slows down the site significantly, google speed test and webpagetes.org. We are a decent size company and have a lot of traffic and need to be optimized. We decide as per there recommendations we would have to hard code the scripts on the site to help with the speed. So we did that , no help from them , they pass the buck back to us. And now we have affiliates who are using coupon codes and they codes are being applied in shopify, but lead dyno is not recording the transactions for the affiliates, and now they want me to take screen shots , of WHAT? its their soft ware. Also customer support is the absolute worst, takes weeks to get back to you and you have to complain on live chat to even get a response in a day or 2. I really wanted this to work but again let down by false advertising.

Elintus

Stay far away from this rip off company. Truly a Buyer Beware Company

Cali Fit Tees

Interface isn't very user friendly. Don't see much utility with this app. Do not recommend!

Danish Skin Care

*** UPDATE October 2016 ***

After we wrote the original review, the LeadDyno team contacted us (Adam). They promised us a full refund.

That was the 22th of September, and today (17th October) we still have NOT got our refund.

And by the way... They haven't answered our last 3 mails, reminding them about our refund...

So therefore it is now 1 star...

We do NOT like the way LeadDyno do there business...

*** Original review ***

The system works..!

BUT the price is WAY TO HIGH!

We use it only with our own affiliates that we create, so with 1 - 5 affiliates and a price on $249 (because we have a lot of visitors) is not what we want...

Now we use another app where the price is $16 for 50 affiliates and NO "visitor limits".

Tcross

The sign up link does not work properly ! it just comes up with bad data when you enter an email address, how can you trust a program if it does not work properly, also it does not explain clearly how you put a log in page for customers ! I have literally wasted hours trying to figure it out, if it takes me this long how is anyone going to waste the time to sign up as an affiliate !

Pristine Apparel 2

I take the below post back for the main part. Although Jennifer has been good... this company does nothing to help you. I have sent it multiple tickets now and I haven't even received a single response despite being assured I would by end of day. I had a free trial that was useless because absolutely nothing was accomplished. Not pouring my money into such poor support. How do companies like this keep a customer base? Very disappointed and moving on.... thanks but no thanks.
Jennifer was very responsive to my questions. Although I am still unsure whether this is the right program for my company due to the messy affiliate URL's, she was quick to respond and answer my questions. I appreciate good customer service, so thank you Jennifer :)

Buglet

worst app ever.. never worked well, placed too many tickets with late answer, everything was complicated since the beginning, I had to chat with someone in the company every time... at least Jennifer (the girl in the chat) was nice.
Zero start for me

Teas And Extracts

I un-installed this program within two weeks and I was still charged. I don't think that they honor the 30 day trial.

Provenance Meals

I used this app for several months and had a really terrible experience. I needed some help setting it up and emailed back and forth with support. They confirmed that it was all set up correctly. Then I noticed that affiliate sales were occurring but sales were not being correctly attributed to the affiliate. I called support, emailed, live chatted, etc and no one would help me. Emails were not responded to in a timely manner. At a certain point, I got frustrated with the lack of a real human being to speak with on the phone. I put in request after request for a phone call, knowing that one 15 minute phone call was probably all that was needed to correct the settings for my affiliate program. I left voicemails and no one ever called me back. I emailed requesting a phone call and no one ever called me back. I live chatted and requested a phone call and was told that my request would be logged and someone would call, but no one ever called e back. Finally, in complete frustration, I emailed and said I would need to cancel my account if no one would speak to me over the phone regarding my issue. The next correspondence I received was 2 days later, informing me via email that my account had been closed.

I am not an unreasonable person. All I wanted was to talk to support about the problems with my affiliate program, which was never set up correctly. The experience with LeadDyno was incredible frustrating. I reached out directly to Adam Jacobs several time requesting a quick phone call and that request was never granted. I understand people being busy, but the lack of support was truly inexcusable. If they don't care about their customers, I don't see how they can be successful as a business.

I highly recommend you look elsewhere for affiliate software, as we are doing now.

Fashion Scents

Don't be fooled by all of the 5 star reviews. The company bribes you to give them a good review for a discount on their services. I've had more problems with this software than I can count. Commissions are not registering in the software so we have lost an immense amount of affiliates who have no faith that their hard work is being rewarded.

Overall, I would steer clear. Unless you want to spend a ton of time explaining to your affiliates why they aren't receiving credit for their purchases.