LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

Easy Affiliate Marketing & Referral Tracking

Elintus

Stay far away from this rip off company. Truly a Buyer Beware Company

Cali Fit Tees

Interface isn't very user friendly. Don't see much utility with this app. Do not recommend!

Danish Skin Care

*** UPDATE October 2016 ***

After we wrote the original review, the LeadDyno team contacted us (Adam). They promised us a full refund.

That was the 22th of September, and today (17th October) we still have NOT got our refund.

And by the way... They haven't answered our last 3 mails, reminding them about our refund...

So therefore it is now 1 star...

We do NOT like the way LeadDyno do there business...

*** Original review ***

The system works..!

BUT the price is WAY TO HIGH!

We use it only with our own affiliates that we create, so with 1 - 5 affiliates and a price on $249 (because we have a lot of visitors) is not what we want...

Now we use another app where the price is $16 for 50 affiliates and NO "visitor limits".

Tcross

The sign up link does not work properly ! it just comes up with bad data when you enter an email address, how can you trust a program if it does not work properly, also it does not explain clearly how you put a log in page for customers ! I have literally wasted hours trying to figure it out, if it takes me this long how is anyone going to waste the time to sign up as an affiliate !

Pristine Apparel 2

I take the below post back for the main part. Although Jennifer has been good... this company does nothing to help you. I have sent it multiple tickets now and I haven't even received a single response despite being assured I would by end of day. I had a free trial that was useless because absolutely nothing was accomplished. Not pouring my money into such poor support. How do companies like this keep a customer base? Very disappointed and moving on.... thanks but no thanks.
Jennifer was very responsive to my questions. Although I am still unsure whether this is the right program for my company due to the messy affiliate URL's, she was quick to respond and answer my questions. I appreciate good customer service, so thank you Jennifer :)

Buglet

worst app ever.. never worked well, placed too many tickets with late answer, everything was complicated since the beginning, I had to chat with someone in the company every time... at least Jennifer (the girl in the chat) was nice.
Zero start for me

Teas And Extracts

I un-installed this program within two weeks and I was still charged. I don't think that they honor the 30 day trial.

Provenance Meals

I used this app for several months and had a really terrible experience. I needed some help setting it up and emailed back and forth with support. They confirmed that it was all set up correctly. Then I noticed that affiliate sales were occurring but sales were not being correctly attributed to the affiliate. I called support, emailed, live chatted, etc and no one would help me. Emails were not responded to in a timely manner. At a certain point, I got frustrated with the lack of a real human being to speak with on the phone. I put in request after request for a phone call, knowing that one 15 minute phone call was probably all that was needed to correct the settings for my affiliate program. I left voicemails and no one ever called me back. I emailed requesting a phone call and no one ever called me back. I live chatted and requested a phone call and was told that my request would be logged and someone would call, but no one ever called e back. Finally, in complete frustration, I emailed and said I would need to cancel my account if no one would speak to me over the phone regarding my issue. The next correspondence I received was 2 days later, informing me via email that my account had been closed.

I am not an unreasonable person. All I wanted was to talk to support about the problems with my affiliate program, which was never set up correctly. The experience with LeadDyno was incredible frustrating. I reached out directly to Adam Jacobs several time requesting a quick phone call and that request was never granted. I understand people being busy, but the lack of support was truly inexcusable. If they don't care about their customers, I don't see how they can be successful as a business.

I highly recommend you look elsewhere for affiliate software, as we are doing now.

Fashion Scents

Don't be fooled by all of the 5 star reviews. The company bribes you to give them a good review for a discount on their services. I've had more problems with this software than I can count. Commissions are not registering in the software so we have lost an immense amount of affiliates who have no faith that their hard work is being rewarded.

Overall, I would steer clear. Unless you want to spend a ton of time explaining to your affiliates why they aren't receiving credit for their purchases.

Similicious

Very, very poor customer support. They instantly pop up a chat support widget then they never answer. I've tried many times to get help and I can't get any, I would not recommend this app at all, I wish I never paid for it.