LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

Full Throttle Apparel

Excellent customer service. Just added this to my online store. Everything looks great! couple of more things to set up and we are on our way to registering our first batch of affiliates. Great app!

Timeless Fate LLC

WOW, excellent service they provided. Very patience with me since am so clueless with computer. They respond very fast as well. Customer service is spot on perfect. THank you, and thank you again.

Well Earth Goods

Really stoked on the prompt and helpful instant message chat with this service. I'm new to this app but they always help walk me through my questions quickly. :)

Equestrian Influence

Jennifer Goodman and the LeadDyno team are an amazing group. Great and quick customer service to all my questions!

Swimbabies

I'm using this app to help manage my affiliate for our new store! Customer service is great! Love that they have a Live Chat feature. Jennifer G. helped me right away to fix an issue I was having. I appreciated her fast response and clear instruction. Thanks again! You guys are awesome. :)

Kaytek

I just discovered this App because I want to use the power of Affiliation for my shopify store, good features and options, and everything work great and I really appreciate the support help, very responsive and helpful for any question, and giving the good options ! KEEP UP The GOOD WORK

Hearth Jewelry

I signed up for Lead Dyno yesterday and it's my favorite affiliate program I have been able to find so far. The interface is easy to use. Through their super fast responding chat, customer service rep Diedre Stark helped me configure my settings. I wanted affiliates to request approval to be a part of my program. Thanks for the quick response!

Lumi CBD

App working great so far, easy to customize affiliate levels and had a great customer service experience.

YogaAum

Easy to get start, Beautiful design, Quick respond when you need help. Great support from Jennifer Goodman!

Happy Hemp Mall

There are a lot of features I didn't know existed at first that I really wanted... so far they've got all of them. I'd recommend watching the starter video. I asked for it on the chat bot. They are very responsive and it works very well.