LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

Cool Approved World

I really like this app! Definitely needed it to increase my business.

The customer support is outstanding. Adam & Jennifer is always helpful. Thank you.

iTechCulture

Deidra Stark helped me setup the affiliate so i was good to go. Super helpful.
I recommend this app!

Swish30

They didn't answer the phone, so I tried their customer support chat on their website, and she answered my question in like 30 seconds. I had been working for hours trying to find the solution on google... So pleased with the lady that helped me. Deidra Stark? Sounds like a fake name, but she was rad.

Vulcan Wrapz

Great customer support. Always helpful and respond quickly. App is relatively simple to use, there is a small learning curve.

Teachers Get It

Customer service has been awesome so far with my set-up process. I was even able to schedule 2 phone calls to complete the set-up process. I really, really love their online chat! You get help instantly on issues you may have. The app is very easy to set-up once you get a hang of where everything is located. They also have tutorials and information to help you with affiliate marketing. Very impressed so far!

LivingWater.it

I am using this app and I found out it has many things you can only get by purchasing an expensive software.
Jessica Goodman from support team, helped me out very carefully

Tradester Shop

The app seems great so far, just getting started though. but the chat support is on point like i have never seen before. actually helpful. people there at all 3 times i tried. morning evening and night! product seems good

White Lotus

Adam and the team have been extremly patient and helpoful in getting the program up and running for us. We found it a bit hard to get our heads around how it works and you are charged for the traffic to the store- that is how the plans work. So far we are having people sign up daily on the site, it was easy to install and it is extremly easy for them to use. We cant wait to see how it goes in 6 months time as it is a great way for us to market the business and reward loyal customers. Thank you again.

Woolino

The app is excellent, but I am even more impressed with their customer service. Adam is the person to go to, especially if your question or problem is not a simple one. He always replies quickly and his answer is to the point. Very knowledgeable and always helpful.

SERV Nutrition

I just had an amazing experience with Jennifer from LeadDyno. She helped me essentially re-organize my whole ambassador program for my business. She helped me shorten the links so it said each ambassador's name and she helped me with the configuration of a lot of our basic functions. Big time help. Thanks Jennifer!