LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Affiliate Marketing & Referral Tracking

Kaytek

I just discovered this App because I want to use the power of Affiliation for my shopify store, good features and options, and everything work great and I really appreciate the support help, very responsive and helpful for any question, and giving the good options ! KEEP UP The GOOD WORK

Hearth Jewelry

I signed up for Lead Dyno yesterday and it's my favorite affiliate program I have been able to find so far. The interface is easy to use. Through their super fast responding chat, customer service rep Diedre Stark helped me configure my settings. I wanted affiliates to request approval to be a part of my program. Thanks for the quick response!

Lumi CBD

App working great so far, easy to customize affiliate levels and had a great customer service experience.

YogaAum

Easy to get start, Beautiful design, Quick respond when you need help. Great support from Jennifer Goodman!

Happy Hemp Mall

There are a lot of features I didn't know existed at first that I really wanted... so far they've got all of them. I'd recommend watching the starter video. I asked for it on the chat bot. They are very responsive and it works very well.

WomensNations

This app is very helpful for me as a business. I love the support. Jennifer is always there to help. Plus it has MLM too.

Octave Music Store

Had a question, and got immediate attention on their chat. Even sent a link to help me out. Great service!

NIKU Farms

Always great customer service from Jennifer Goodman. Helpful and patient as we work to figure it all out

Dock Master Supply

Just getting started with this app. Contacted Deidra Stark through the live chat and she was a huge help immediately!

Organic Science Cosmetics

I am not computer literate what-so-ever and these guys have an exceptional level of customer service that is second to none. They will walk you through each and every step. Absolutely phenomenal platform and new addition to our team.