LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Affiliate Marketing & Referral Tracking

Get-Noted!

Love this app! Adam Jacobs went above and beyond to make sure I had the information I needed!! Not only great for affiliates but with analytics too!

Pro Health Industries

Deidra Stark provided me with a ton of great links and tips to get started. Very pleased so far! Quick to answer any questions I have had as well.

Christopher W

Site is easy to use and has many useful features support was great specifically Deidra Stark. Thank you!

GetLostApparel

Great app! Got everything affiliates need and customer service is quick, helpful and kind. Would 100% recommend

TREESPOND

LeadDyno has a tiny magic button (Secret weapon) - Live Chat. Their support is extremely fast, helpful - I've learned about some advanced settings and configuration issues in a second.

Cool Approved World

I really like this app! Definitely needed it to increase my business.

The customer support is outstanding. Adam & Jennifer is always helpful. Thank you.

iTechCulture

Deidra Stark helped me setup the affiliate so i was good to go. Super helpful.
I recommend this app!

Swish30

They didn't answer the phone, so I tried their customer support chat on their website, and she answered my question in like 30 seconds. I had been working for hours trying to find the solution on google... So pleased with the lady that helped me. Deidra Stark? Sounds like a fake name, but she was rad.

Vulcan Wrapz

Great customer support. Always helpful and respond quickly. App is relatively simple to use, there is a small learning curve.

Teachers Get It

Customer service has been awesome so far with my set-up process. I was even able to schedule 2 phone calls to complete the set-up process. I really, really love their online chat! You get help instantly on issues you may have. The app is very easy to set-up once you get a hang of where everything is located. They also have tutorials and information to help you with affiliate marketing. Very impressed so far!