LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

From $49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
LeadDyno
4.4
June 22, 2022

If you're using multiple methods of driving traffic to your site, DO NOT use this app. We've increased our add spend & SEO efforts and Lead Dyno wants to charge me more for these efforts. They charge based on overall traffic, which is unethical in my opinion.

CoalitionNutrition
Time spent using app: About 1 year
LeadDyno replied October 31, 2022

Thank you for your review, so sorry to hear you feel this way. If there is anything we can do please don't ever hesitate to reach out!

October 4, 2021

Don't know how you guys are leaving this a 5 star review. Legit you are paying them free money when generating traffic from other sources. Our primary source of traffic is facebook and youtube ads and these guys keep asking us to upgrade to their higher paid plans (basically taking credit for the traffic). We only generated 20 visitors maybe? From affiliates, which isn't a big deal however asking us to continuously upgrade is ridiculous. IF you want a program to give free money to this is perfect for you. However if you are smart stay far away from this ridiculous app.

Heimdall's Workshop
LeadDyno replied October 4, 2021

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience with LeadDyno. Our structure has remained the same since 2014. We're happy to meet and talk through our affiliate marketing pricing model and how LeadDyno can bolster your affiliate program.

June 16, 2021

I wanted to like this app and service however due to their billing methods it doesn't work at all for our needs. If you get any traffic to website outside of LeadDyno, they will charge you for that traffic even though they have the data to charge you only for traffic generated through their system. This means some very basic SEO practices can put your traffic into their highest and most expensive tier while only having a small fraction of that traffic being generated by LeadDyno themselves.

Dimide
LeadDyno replied June 16, 2021

We are sorry to hear you were unhappy with our pricing model. There are several affiliate apps, and they each have different billing models. If you check our Shopify app listing, we list our billing plans, along with the traffic limits for each plan. This has been our pricing model since we started on the Shopify platform in 2014.

Part of why we charge for all traffic is because our platform goes beyond just affiliate tracking. LeadDyno tracks visitors, leads, sales, and social shares from many channels. We do this to implement features like "First Source Wins," where we know if a user has visited your site before clicking an affiliate link. Our customer success team is available for a 1-on-1 call to help you take advantage of some of these other tracking capabilities outside just affiliate traffic.

We'd love to work with you and discuss a plan that will work for your business.

Edited June 18, 2020

Awful. I set this up and had 3 or 4 affiliates start up, one in particular had noticed a few sales that hadnt tracked to her, I emailed customer services and they were honestly the most useless CS Ive ever used. Take 2 days to reply and then the reply is absolutely useless and not even relevant to my query. They told me sometimes they have problems with affiliates using Facebook but that this wasnt an issue in my case, I asked WHAT IS THE ISSUE THEN? And have been ignored since. I put a lot of effort into setting this up so really wanted it to work but my affiliates think im trying to scam them, it keeps happening! Shopify track it as coming through the affiliates link, but for some reason Leaddyno (the people I pay to track them) cant manage to. They literally have one job! So I now have to go through every sale on Shopify to track them myself and manually add the commissions. This is taking hours, I took over £2000 in sales just yesterday from a site with an average order value of £25 this is a lot of orders to go through when Im paying for a service to do that for me!

If you sign up to these, you will lose time, money, and very probably youre affiliates who will lose trust in you when they realise they have had loads of sales go in that haven't tracked

Edited to add that I dont know how it is my settings when its only one single affiliate that is affected, she hasnt altered ANY settings and neither have I. I actually came back to remove this review because although its true, I felt harsh. I saw the response and now its staying cause that is an outright LIE! This app is most definitely NOT solid! Shopify tracks the sales, Leaddyno doesnt. How is that my settings? They have the lead dyno tracking affiliate on the shopify order page

Not helpful at all that you refuse to accept any responsibility and just blame your users. Also, what do you mean I need to give you time? I gave you two days to reply, you replied and said a lot of your users have issues if their affiliates try use Facebook, but that wasnt the issue for me. That was it. No more reply for almost a week, until I wrote this review

Rebel Beauty
Time spent using app: 27 days
LeadDyno replied June 15, 2020

I’m sorry to hear about your experience with LeadDyno customer service. Over the past few weeks we made some major changes to our support team and removed a long time support manager. Their previous response to your experience was unacceptable and for that we apologize. Things should be a lot better moving forward.

We have been on Shopify since 2014 and take a lot of pride in our product. We have invested a ton of effort into making our Shopify tracking integration rock solid, including some advanced integration with Shopify’s systems that prevent adblockers from interfering with our tracking. With that said, there are fringe cases where things aren't setup correctly or weird things that happen due to the affiliate modifying a link or some other strange technical issue with the setup. It is complex and there are a lot of variables. When that happens, we do need to troubleshoot and it may take a few days. Since our change in staff our response times have been speeding up and are doing our best to offer a better service.

June 3, 2020

It has a fairly easy one click install on shopify, but unless you have only one product on your entire store, this is not for you. Does it create an affiliate dashboard, yes. But if you actually want your affiliates to have a good user experience (setting up their affiliate links for the products they like on your shop), the user experience is horrible. You have to activate SubID and then you have to send the link to the SubID page where your affiliates then create their links. It's not even linked to from the main dashboard. ? It's already hard enough to get affiliates who have a big reach to work with you, let alone trying to get them to remember to go to the SubID page to set up their links. Not a very sustainable solution. Support did exist, but emails took around 3 days to respond. Not angry, just being honest as a real business owner. Improve your user experience and maybe we'll come back. :)

Blickenstaffs Provo
LeadDyno replied June 4, 2020

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy our service! LeadDyno tries to keep the affiliate/influencer experience simple and straight to the point. We, therefore, shy away from the advanced features you've mentioned. There are other affiliate management platforms better suited for such complex setups (a lot more expensive). We do respond within 24 hours and issue resolution can take a few days depending on the issue. Best of luck to you and your business!