LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

Life Door

Customer support do not respond. Chat support just repeats same answer over and over. Emailed support. No response. Documentation shows inconsistent information that does not match what they are showing you to do.

December 3, 2019

Sorry to read about your frustrations! We wouldn't be able to get away with fake reviews on a Shopify app so I can promise you that all our stellar reviews are legitimate. We don't use bots, only real people. On that note please email our support manager adam@leaddyno.com so he can give you had personally with your issue. Thanks!

Andivia Beauty

Andivia Beauty

I used this app and found it to be extremely difficult to learn. Customer Service was no help. I would not recommend this app unless you want to waste a tremendous amount of hours trying to install it and a ton of hours learning to use it. I would give this app 1 star for bad

October 19, 2019

Sorry to read about your frustrations! Please email our Support Manager at support @ leaddyno dot com so he can address your issues personally or you can book a call at leaddyno.youcanbook.me.

Popov Leather

Very poor customer support. Days to receive a response from the team. We are moving on to another platform which is far less expensive and works much better (there are quite a few in the app store). LeadDyno charges on website views not active affiliates.

EDIT: I have emailed adam@leaddyno.com about pricing issues and never got a reply. I raised a ticket with customer support (tickets 43150, 43067). I removed my comment about taking commission from each sale. Still waiting on customer service replies.

August 21, 2019

Sorry to read of your frustrations. I see your ticket from yesterday. We'll get that handled for you. Please note that our turnaround time is 24-48 hours depending on the issue. We have custom pricing models available. Pricing by traffic works out cheaper in the long term.

weavewell

very highly priced, also never got a single revert on all there email ids, many of them bounce back, there was also a scheduled email from bret owens the co-founder saying they would give a free 2 months subscription. the mail i reverted was bounced back. the number shared as personal number in mail is actually a help line with long waittime.

August 14, 2019

Sorry to read about your frustrations with our service. Pricing isn't set in stone and can be discussed. We have yet to turn a customer away because of pricing! Returning customers do get a 60-day free trial as a courtesy. You can request this from support@leaddyno.com. For calls, we use a booking system. You can book a time that works for you at leaddyno.youcanbook.me.

White Lion Athletics

We signed up for the Free Trial and Customer Support - aside from some seemingly automated follow-up emails - has been poor. In fact, responding to the emails has not been possible because the links in those emails have not worked. Online chat has crashed and no follow-up was made regarding this.

Calls to Telephone support (4 days ago) have gone to VoiceMail and a Call Back has not been received.

An email was sent up for Booking a Phone Call. The links in the email did not work. An email was sent (3 days ago now) explaining this and there has been no response yet .

July 22, 2019

Sorry to read about your frustrations! Not sure why you're having so much trouble with the links as none of our other customers are experiencing these issues. Please email me directly at adam@leaddyno.com, and we'll get on the phone to sort out your problems.

mggoodies

What I hear is that I need to contact LeadDyno, I cannot even talk to support! I cannot contact anybody! Even when they're open, I cannot talk to anybody! So what's the point?

July 14, 2019

Sorry to read of your frustrations! We have LiveChat availability 7 days a week. (Bottom right of our website and bottom left of our app). You can email support@leaddyno.com and you book a call at leaddyno.youcanbook.me.

Suomen Nettikauppa

Well, I installed this almost a year ago and have been paying about $300 in total. I tested it by the time and it seemed to work ok. now when I am finally creating a big affiliate program, this creature tracks visits every now and then and not sales at all. Chat support cannot answer me anything but "read these instructions" and don't even bother to read my issue. Zero stars.

June 21, 2019

Hi there. Sorry to hear of your frustrations. Our livechat agents are seeing that you haven't set up your LeadDyno account correctly and that's why you're being pointed to specific quides. Please email me at adam@leaddyno.com and we'll get on the phone today or this weekend to get your account sorted. I have applied six months credit to your account as a courtesy also.

Pumayana

DO NOT USE LEADDYNO. DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER IT.
For 2 months now we have been trying to get this system working. I spent a huge amount of time initially getting it set up correctly, creating all the content and the terms of conditions, instructions for affiliates etc. I correctly set up all of our affiliates. We created blog content, banners, ads, tiles, facebook and social posts you name it. We had our affiliates build their websites using their affiliate links. Great everything set up and when we pushed live NOTHING. The system could not get any data whatsoever. It was like it just couldn't talk to Shopify at all. There began 6 weeks of going round and round the houses with the abysmal Leaddyno support. They present themselves as a global company - what a joke. I'm based in Australia and the only time they make themselves available is between midnight and 5am - not really practical for a single mother! The Live Chat on their so called support is utterly useless, they have no power to do anything, cannot help you in any way not even with the most basic questions, all they can do is log a support ticket for you. So all we had was the ability to send an email and wait till they graciously get back to us. When they do finally get back to you days later they don't actually help you at all, they ask you questions like "sorry what account are you" even when you've given them your emails, your links, your exact details. Then you have to wait again for them to even consider your question. Eventually they told me that I had to wait for their shopify technician to come back from holidays. When that finally happened they told me we had to reinstall everything. We tried that multiple times didn't work. Finally after leaving it for a week we did another reinstall and finally leaddyno started to get data from shopify. Yay, we thought we are getting somewhere - ONLY TO FIND NONE OF THE AFFILIATE LINKS WERE WORKING. We went back to support yet again - by now about the 15th time, explained everything again and guess what we got "sorry what account are you" despite having fully given them all the details. We thought we will try one last time and the response we got last night - "the link is the wrong domain". Literally that is all the email says, no explanation of what they mean by that. The link contains our exact correct domain so we have absolutely no idea what they are on about. Finally after 8 weeks and SO MUCH TIME AND EFFORT we are uninstalling and it literally brings me to tears the amount of time and energy we have put into this worthless app. JUST DON'T GO NEAR THEM THEY ARE UTTERLY USELESS.

May 10, 2019

Hi there. You hadn't set up your affiliate program correctly; that's why it wasn't working, and I asked you to set up a call with me multiple times. I also mentioned numerous times that we have 24/7 availability for calls. We have plenty of customers in Australia and setting up a call has never been an issue. You're welcome to shoot me an email at adam@leaddyno.com, and I'll give you a call today or during the weekend. On that note, if you choose not to continue with us, I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, and I wish you the best of luck with your business.

IllumiSea Aquatic Lighting Co.

Not what I was expecting...signed up a bunch of affiliates to find out that it's not working on chrome or android devices very well. Support is non-responsive as well..wanting this to work really bad but never hearing from support makes it impossible. Now I have to have all affiliates transfer to another platform. READ THE MOST RECENT REVIEWS BEFORE INSTALLING.... THE APP IS NOT WORKING WELL FOR MANY STORES LATELY.

April 26, 2019

Hi there. I only see one support ticket from you from Tuesday that was responded to on Wednesday. I'm not seeing any other tickets regarding tracking issues on Chrome or Android devices. LeadDyno works flawlessly on mobile devices and especially on Chrome. Please email me directly adam@leaddyno.com and we can set up a call to go over your issues this weekend. Have a great weekend! P.S. I will have to disagree regarding the recent reviews as most of them are stellar. LeadDyno works great and we just need to fix your issues.

Donald Trump Store USA

I just installed and I am trying to configure... I don't see anywhere that I can open a chat session for help?

April 26, 2019

Hi there. You can find our livechat bottom left of our app and bottom right of our website. We have chat availability around the clock Mondays thru Thursdays and 16 hours a day Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. You can always email support@leaddyno.com if livechat is offline while you need assistance. Have a great weekend!

Previous 1 3 4 5