LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

From $49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
LeadDyno
4.4
March 13, 2021

Upfront the app is semi easy to use, but beware the fine print. The plans cover TOTAL TRAFFIC, wether it is generated by your ambassador’s links or not! That means once you go past the maximum visitors in your plan, even if they DON’T purchase anything, you will get charged extra! I put the time into my company on my and my teams time, we generate our own traffic via 5 social platforms. We were charged for that traffic, just because we used this app. We have since uninstalled the app and are doing our own affiliate marketing.

Atmospheria
Time spent using app: About 1 year
LeadDyno replied March 15, 2021

We are sorry to hear you were unhappy with our pricing model. There are several affiliate apps, and they each have different billing models. If you check our Shopify app listing, we list our billing plans, along with the traffic limits for each plan. This has been our pricing model since we started on the Shopify platform in 2014.

Part of why we charge for all traffic is because our platform goes beyond just affiliate tracking. LeadDyno tracks visitors, leads, sales, and social shares from many channels. We do this to implement features like "First Source Wins," where we know if a user has visited your site before clicking an affiliate link. Our customer success team is available for a 1-on-1 call to help you take advantage of some of these other tracking capabilities outside just affiliate traffic

We'd love to work with you and discuss a plan that will work for your business.

September 8, 2020

Love the features and even the dashboard. Unfortunately, 2 days into my trial period I'm experiencing nothing but glitches and issues. Support has me running in circles, too. I can't open the app through my Shopify dashboard and can't successfully integrate with ReCharge. It's too bad because I really would've wanted to work with them due to all their features and capabilities.

Homeschool-Teachers.com
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
LeadDyno replied September 9, 2020

Glad to hear you liked our features and dashboard but I'm sorry to hear about the technical problems you have encountered with the integration of Shopify and Recharge. We want to help you get this resolved and have actively been responding to your queries as well as your partners. We are happy to jump on a zoom call to see what might be going on.

December 22, 2019

Waste of time, look elsewhere...horrible customer service, much better products out there...months wasted on subpar product

Gems and Joy
Time spent using app: About 1 month
LeadDyno replied December 23, 2019

Sorry to read about your frustrations! Please email me at adam@leaddyno.com so I can address your issues. Happy Holidays!

February 14, 2019

The app does what is says it does. We've used it for about a month, and we would love to have gotten deeper into it.

However one huge flaw is a dealbreaker for us. The app doesn't give you any documentation whatsoever to provide documentation for the payouts you do to affiliates. So for us we can't really use this an be in compliance with tax regulations, as we have no documentation of where and to whom these payouts go. Only solution offered by LeadDyno support is asking affiliates to send us invoices for every pay out - but that kind of takes away the convenience for everyone.

Jacob Lund Photography Store
Denmark
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 18, 2018

Would've been great if there was an option to share to Instagram instead of Twitter. I will update my review when i spend enough time with the app.

Women R Us