LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Everything to launch and grow your affiliate program.

Organic Chemistry

I am definitely not tech savvy, and getting the back end set up the way we needed it to work and look was not easy. However, tech support was very helpful and patient. Now that everything is sorted out and customized for our needs, the platform looks good and functions well. Overall, the platform meets our needs at a reasonable price. I feel we made the right choice going with LeadDyno for our affiliate program.

September 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your review of our affiliate marketing platform! We love hearing that our team was patient and that LeadDyno is meeting all of your affiliate marketing and tracking strategy needs.

YumeYumeShop

There are a lot of good features and everything works like it should. Sometimes I feel like the site could be organized better as there are a lot of tools and content

July 19, 2021

Great to hear you have been happy with the features and the functionality of our affiliate tracking software. Thanks for your feedback on the organization, will review with our team. We look forward to growing with you.

Eyetamins, Inc.

Great app, just started using. Very powerful and best affiliate platform I have seen. However beware, pricing is unfair and based on total store volume and not affiliate volume. Also coupon/tracking codes do not automatically sync into Shopify.

May 25, 2021

Great to hear you are enjoying our app. About coupon/tracking codes, they do automatically sync. We will send you an email with info on how to enable that feature.

As far as our pricing goes, every company seems to have its own model. Our pricing has been based on overall web traffic since we launched on Shopify in 2014. LeadDyno tracking goes beyond simple tracking for affiliates. LeadDyno tracks visitors, leads, sales, and social shares from many channels. We need to do this to implement features like "First Source Wins," where we know if a user has visited your site before clicking an affiliate link. It is also collected to help you measure the success of all of your marketing efforts. For example, Tracking Campaigns are particularly useful for ad tracking.

We appreciate you choosing LeadDyno and look forward to growing with you.

Hey Honey Skin Care

I had an issue with the app and Justin was able to help me right away. Great customer service on LeadDyno

January 26, 2021

Glad we could resolve the issue quickly. We appreciate your business.

Reversal Solutions, Inc

The App has many great features and I feel its the best Affiliate app for us on Shopify. I reviewed all of them, before deciding. However, editing text is limited in terms of options. Editing the Terms of Service was a hassle. All in all a very good tool.

October 14, 2020

Thank you for your review! Glad you love the features of our app. About the copy/pasting from Word, it can be tricky moving formatting between systems. If you run into an issue like this, please send us the file and see what we can do to help. Thanks!

RAD Roller

The Support Staff was very helpful and willing to crack down on the problem I was having with my account. They communicated in a timely manner and even went the extra mile to correct a mistake with one of our Affiliates. The app is great for a basic referral program or Affiliate marketing, but it is not quite as robust as some of the other influencer management platforms on the market. But, for the low price and quality customer service, it will meet the basic needs of running a referral program.

April 9, 2020

Thank you for your great review! We greatly appreciate it!

Sage Hill Boutique

Great App. 24 hour customer support is amazing. Specifically worked with Deidra to help work out some kinks.

February 21, 2020

Thank you for your great review!!

Agdigus Essentials

CUSTOMER SERVCE IS GREAT! They are able to respond quickly with our concerns in setting up our affiliate program.

October 3, 2019

Thank you for your great review! We greatly appreciate it!

New Wave Brand

After several conversations of trying to get my url setup and established in ECA for over a week, Deidra helped put an end to a long unnecessary process of trying to get setup. She was very helpful and explained what wasn't previously explained. She didn't just dump me off, she wanted to make sure that the issue was resolved. Thanks Deidra!

July 25, 2019

Sorry to hear you were having issues setting up your ECA profile! Glad to hear Deidra was able to help you get this set up to your satisfaction.

Jon Oscar

So far so good! Deidra was FANTASTIC when it comes to customer service. Excited to see how the software works generating sales!

July 22, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I've passed on your feedback to Deidra.

Previous 1 3 4 5