LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

Jon Oscar

So far so good! Deidra was FANTASTIC when it comes to customer service. Excited to see how the software works generating sales!

Mango + Moose

I am still getting everything set up to launch this week and have had a tremendous amount of help from the LeadDyno team! Jennifer Goodman is my favourite, she always answers the questions I have and if they can't do what I need then I make a recommendation and I already saw my suggestion for the content page happen- love that!!!!

July 10, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I've passed on your feedback to Jenn!

Die Epic® Live Legendary Epic Clothing

Amazing tool and Customer Support Rep Jennifer was great! I had some difficult questions but she lived up to the task. Thanks for all the help LeadDyno!

May 10, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I've shared your words with Jennifer.

Papa Michael Premium Designs

not much to say, its absulotly great i love it, the only problem is that as a affiliate you dont know how you get paid you dont requaired to enter any bank account or othe method from start so i hope its not creating some problems in the affiliate mind

Esther's Necklaces

I am still working on the set up and had a glitch with customizing my color, but Deidra with customer service was super quick to respond and get a ticket opened. Everything else has been easy to set up and I'm looking forward to using this for my affiliates.

Armagafx

We just starter using it, but from the first sight looks like a great solution. Customer support very quick and efficient. Can't wait for our first affiliates to use the app and to see them getting their first payments! Would recommend some design touch for the affiliate dashboard

Doll Me Up Fashion

Just started but it looks really great so far! Jennifer was very patient with me and answered all my questions.

PURE KAI

So far so good but it's too soon to tell if all goes smoothly as I JUST launched and signed up my first affiliate, BUT I will say customer service thus far is fantastic and JENNIFER has been great! I've asked her a bunch of questions and she's very helpful! So thats a huge bonus for any App like this!

mylovingbrushes

I have really enjoyed the fast customer service. Jennifer has answered to my question. Then I don't know yet how this app works, so I will keep you in touch with that.

Be Essential®

Love the app and their support team! They solve any issue in a matter of minutes! Incredible! I recommend it a lot.

Previous 1 3 4