LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Affiliate Marketing & Referral Tracking

RAD Roller

The Support Staff was very helpful and willing to crack down on the problem I was having with my account. They communicated in a timely manner and even went the extra mile to correct a mistake with one of our Affiliates.

April 9, 2020

Thank you for your great review! We greatly appreciate it!

Sage Hill Boutique

Great App. 24 hour customer support is amazing. Specifically worked with Deidra to help work out some kinks.

February 21, 2020

Thank you for your great review!!

Agdigus Essentials

CUSTOMER SERVCE IS GREAT! They are able to respond quickly with our concerns in setting up our affiliate program.

October 3, 2019

Thank you for your great review! We greatly appreciate it!

New Wave Brand

After several conversations of trying to get my url setup and established in ECA for over a week, Deidra helped put an end to a long unnecessary process of trying to get setup. She was very helpful and explained what wasn't previously explained. She didn't just dump me off, she wanted to make sure that the issue was resolved. Thanks Deidra!

July 25, 2019

Sorry to hear you were having issues setting up your ECA profile! Glad to hear Deidra was able to help you get this set up to your satisfaction.

Jon Oscar

So far so good! Deidra was FANTASTIC when it comes to customer service. Excited to see how the software works generating sales!

July 22, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I've passed on your feedback to Deidra.

Mango + Moose

I am still getting everything set up to launch this week and have had a tremendous amount of help from the LeadDyno team! Jennifer Goodman is my favourite, she always answers the questions I have and if they can't do what I need then I make a recommendation and I already saw my suggestion for the content page happen- love that!!!!

July 10, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I've passed on your feedback to Jenn!

Die Epic® Live Legendary Epic Clothing

Amazing tool and Customer Support Rep Jennifer was great! I had some difficult questions but she lived up to the task. Thanks for all the help LeadDyno!

May 10, 2019

Thank you for your great review! I've shared your words with Jennifer.

Papa Michael Premium Designs

not much to say, its absulotly great i love it, the only problem is that as a affiliate you dont know how you get paid you dont requaired to enter any bank account or othe method from start so i hope its not creating some problems in the affiliate mind

Esther's Necklaces

I am still working on the set up and had a glitch with customizing my color, but Deidra with customer service was super quick to respond and get a ticket opened. Everything else has been easy to set up and I'm looking forward to using this for my affiliates.

Armagafx

We just starter using it, but from the first sight looks like a great solution. Customer support very quick and efficient. Can't wait for our first affiliates to use the app and to see them getting their first payments! Would recommend some design touch for the affiliate dashboard

Previous 1 3 4