LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

Everything to launch, manage, and grow your affiliate program.

From $49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

bellabeautébar LLC

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

It is a pretty decent app. Honestly I have had a few issues with it but the tech support has always been friendly and helpful and corrected the issues to the best of their ability.

Hi Bella,

Thank you so much for continuing to trust LeadDyno, our tech support is always happy to help!

ChocZero

Time spent using app About 5 years

Responsive teams. The interface is a little wonky and will take time to load but they respond to support fast and courteously.

October 31, 2022

Thank you for letting us know! Our support team is always ready and happy to help.

KLOS Guitars

I use Lead Dyno to manage our company's affiliate program. We have over 50 affiliate partners with our small company. But, they are all dedicated brand ambassadors. I like how easy it is for folks to sign up to be an affiliate through lead dyno, and it's also very easy to pay them through PayPal. I do, however, wish that there was an easier or more obvious way to track lead attribution. It's difficult to see which affiliates are driving the most traffic, and where unique visitors drop off from our site.

October 31, 2022

Thank you for your review. Just wanted to hop in here and let you know that we have launched a new reporting screen where you can see exactly how many sales have been made through your affiliate program.

Jovi

LeadDyno's customer service has far exceeded our expectations. There are a few functionalities we wish it had, but overall we're extremely happy with the customer service and price point.

November 10, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! 😊 We love hearing that our team has exceeded your expectations with your affiliate marketing program. We'd love to hear your thoughts about the desired functionalities. Feel free to drop us a line at support@leaddyno.com

Purple Bow Co.

Great customer service. They do not take days to answer you. This app works for my current business needs.

October 18, 2021

Thanks so very much for your review and kind words about our customer happiness team! We're over the moon excited that LeadDyno is working so well for your affiliate marketing needs.

Organic Chemistry

I am definitely not tech savvy, and getting the back end set up the way we needed it to work and look was not easy. However, tech support was very helpful and patient. Now that everything is sorted out and customized for our needs, the platform looks good and functions well. Overall, the platform meets our needs at a reasonable price. I feel we made the right choice going with LeadDyno for our affiliate program.

September 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your review of our affiliate marketing platform! We love hearing that our team was patient and that LeadDyno is meeting all of your affiliate marketing and tracking strategy needs.

YumeYumeShop

There are a lot of good features and everything works like it should. Sometimes I feel like the site could be organized better as there are a lot of tools and content

July 19, 2021

Great to hear you have been happy with the features and the functionality of our affiliate tracking software. Thanks for your feedback on the organization, will review with our team. We look forward to growing with you.

Eyetamins, Inc.

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app, just started using. Very powerful and best affiliate platform I have seen. However beware, pricing is unfair and based on total store volume and not affiliate volume. Also coupon/tracking codes do not automatically sync into Shopify.

May 25, 2021

Great to hear you are enjoying our app. About coupon/tracking codes, they do automatically sync. We will send you an email with info on how to enable that feature.

As far as our pricing goes, every company seems to have its own model. Our pricing has been based on overall web traffic since we launched on Shopify in 2014. LeadDyno tracking goes beyond simple tracking for affiliates. LeadDyno tracks visitors, leads, sales, and social shares from many channels. We need to do this to implement features like "First Source Wins," where we know if a user has visited your site before clicking an affiliate link. It is also collected to help you measure the success of all of your marketing efforts. For example, Tracking Campaigns are particularly useful for ad tracking.

We appreciate you choosing LeadDyno and look forward to growing with you.

Hey Honey Skin Care

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I had an issue with the app and Justin was able to help me right away. Great customer service on LeadDyno

January 26, 2021

Glad we could resolve the issue quickly. We appreciate your business.

Reversal Solutions, Inc

The App has many great features and I feel its the best Affiliate app for us on Shopify. I reviewed all of them, before deciding. However, editing text is limited in terms of options. Editing the Terms of Service was a hassle. All in all a very good tool.

October 14, 2020

Thank you for your review! Glad you love the features of our app. About the copy/pasting from Word, it can be tricky moving formatting between systems. If you run into an issue like this, please send us the file and see what we can do to help. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5