LeadForm: COD ‑ Order Form

LeadForm: COD ‑ Order Form

by BRAQUETS

Cash On Delivery, Form Builder , Google Sheets , Pre-order

Generelly

Great app, The support is very good and they attend very quickly, the application is going very well

Monproduit

This is one of the best apps I ever used, period.
Great design, better conversion then the competition, smooth without bugs, more features in one (like the timer, icons, quantity, sticky cart button, link to google sheet and more).
Great team and support too, 100% recommended if you are using the cod payment model. Ali.

WIDOXA

This app is amazing, I recommend it for any one who is using COD option it's gonna help u getting more sales I really want to thank the owner for this beautiful app.

shopivate

Used the app for one week really perform well also compared to other apps this lead form is working awesome then some other apps

Curl Power

Meilleure application au niveau national , et même international pour les shops dont le business model est le Cash On Delivery. très bon design avec des meilleurs fonctionnalités. Merci l'équipe

Trendey Shop

The Support is very responsive which is something i rarely find in the other apps and i want to take this review to thank them. Lead Form is a great app it's very useful one of the most things i like about it are the features it combines many apps in one application.

July 12, 2021

Hi Trendey Shop,
We are here today because of you, thank you to motivating and supporting us.
We will keep updates to be on Merchants attention ♥

Wissami

Doing COD, This App is your ONLY place to go. Great features that make it a user friendly experience for customers and What is more pleasing is the Support .. 100 percent ON TIME PERFERMANCE ... keep up the great work lad ;)

July 12, 2021

Hi Wissami,

We are here to make COD easy on Shopify, thank you for 5 stars ^^. We will be ASAP available to solve any kind of issue.

Have great great sales.

originalbrande

very goood application , I advise everyone to use it , thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

June 29, 2021

Hi OriginalBrande,

Thank you so much to encourage us, wish you good conversion rate ^^

CompraloPe

I have been using the application for a while and it works perfectly for me, thank you very much I recommend it for entrepreneurs who do COD

June 24, 2021

Hi,

We will keep going the hard work to impress COD merchants.

Thank you for your motivating review ♥

Atlaneco

Mol app tbarekelah 3elih app nadeeeeeya w wa3eeera kansehkom biha 3la hsssab cod o fiha nit dir more pixels

June 24, 2021

Akhi Atlaneco,

Lah ikabar bik o lahtajiti chi haja Braquets team dima maak.

Happy conversion rate.