WhatsApp Notification

WhatsApp Notification

by Adevole

Cheapest AUTOMATED Cart Recovery + Tracking + Free Live Chat!

The eShop CRM

The Android app is a great tool to contact your recent orders and Abandoned carts. Much better than Automated messages. We created templates for cod order confirmation, review request and Instagram follow request.

singapore-mart

All features work well, Live Chat for adding a Whatsapp button on store. Automated Order Confirmation and Tracking message. Automated abandoned Cart Recovery. They also have Android apps to contact Abandoned Carts and Recent customers manually.

LoCompras.co

This app its huge! the automation works nice! tha android app are so useful to remarket, thanks for a good product!

Custom Creations

So many features to help my business grow, I am using the abandon cart automation, optin widget and chat. I give this app two thumb up!

Veirdo

I was looking for a solution for abandoned cart recover, this app helps for more than that. I am hooked to it.

airdots-earphones

Looks promising, was looking for a solution to send Tracking updates to customer on Whatsapp and a simple live chat whatsapp button.

offerstore99.com

Alongwith Automated Abandoned cart recovery message the Android app for contacting customers Manually has been so useful for us. The optin widget had captured over 200 phone numbers for us within a week.

ME by April

amazing app!
and great support
the support team answers immediately and the app works great

RokiStore

i am using this app to collect my site visitors phone numbers and send them an abandoned cart with WhatsApp message, i like all the features offered by this app. also they have a cooperating support team helped me a lot to customize the phone collector bar and for any issue i take on

Fusion Crystals

We started using this app recently for our add to cart retargeting. Its a very innovative way to convert abandoned cart. Whatsapp is the best way to reach people these days. This app made it very easy and simple. Cheers to the developers