WhatsApp Notification

WhatsApp Notification

by Adevole

Cheapest AUTOMATED Cart Recovery + Tracking + Free Live Chat!

Bael Health Private Limited

Great app. Helping my business. Customer support is very good too. Chat is always available and always ready to help.

Recommended.

Bangili

This app is simply THE BEST. People communicate very easily, the integration is quick, easy and efficient. The customer service is awesome. In a week this app has given me 87 interactions with customers and lots of purchases. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT

Rhyli

I am very impressed with this app. Not only am I making many more sales due to the whatsapp icon on the page - people can whatsapp me their questions before they exit due to issues with checkout / questions or concerns they have, etc. but we have been able to convert a good percentage of abandoned carts through this app.

alpha_shopmaroc

ajshas asusuas uojasuash uahsuash aushaush uahsuas uasuas uashaupsg ausiauisgpa ausgzuipsg dusdgzdug

Urban Karigars

A must have for Customer support & Abandoned cart recovery.Works really smoothly.
Very simple & easy to use app for all users.

You Store Imports

Very good app I recovered a lot of sales, recommend support, meets all your customers needs, use and recommend, congratulations to all staff

Über Urban

Its a very well made app tailored for todays business.
Very good to pass on discounts to abandoned cart customers on whatsapp and to send verification / confirmation message on whatsapp.
Keeps customers happy.
Using other apps also of the same developer.

Modern Yodha

Great app. I do recommend this. Easy to use and setup. Allows you to customise your text even with personalized placeholders specific to the order. Just a few clicks and the message is sent out. Really great to connect with customers one on one.

Justice Jewelry

Awesome app! A lot of my customers use whatsapp and this is a perfect way to communicate with them. The support is great and quick to reply! Highly recommend...thanks!

printondemand4all

Excellent support provided. Got positioning of button as per my requirement done within few minutes . The response time was so prompt. Please use this app and be assured , you would get support within no time