WhatsApp Chat Notifications

WhatsApp Chat Notifications

Free plan available. 50-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
November 26, 2018

great customer service. and great app. almost all of our customers are using whatsapp and now it's very easy and fast to contact them. thanks.

hateko
Turkey
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 7, 2018

The app seems solid and I experienced very good support. They solved my problem in less than 5 minutes. Recommended!

Acessórios com Rapidez
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 7, 2018

Nice App, Nice support!!!!

Don't miss it!!!

I met some problems but they help me solve it soon. Thanks!!!

Hadialaha
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 30, 2018

I got so many more inquiries adding this app to my store. I realized I was missing out on sales because people had some really simple doubts, which I could easily clear now through chat. I tried few Call To Action text and figured out what works best for my store and audience. Recovered cost of the app - 5$ per month on the first day itself.

The Smart Wallets
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 8, 2018

I have noticed high increase in leads and customer contacts. Great support from the app team. I recommend

terapiadefrio.com
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 days
September 30, 2018

i have just installed the app and right after I got help in my ways. so great customer service really fast. thank you

Mejor Floristeria Lujo de Rosas en Cajas en Madrid a Domicilio para cualquier ocasion - The Prestige Roses
Spain
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
Edited September 22, 2018

We are using this app and pretty happy with its easy-to-use, clean and simple features. Their customer support is also very prompt and supportive. Highly recommended.

FreeSparrow
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited September 18, 2018

I have installed this app on my online store , so far I am very satisfied with the app and their customer service . It's a very good app .

LOVE FOR WHITE
Time spent using app: 13 days
September 5, 2018

I usually don't write reviews, but their customer support and obviously their app is working flawless! Would definitely recommend, Quick response and perfect implementation. This app is just what we were looking for.

Livestock 5
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited September 4, 2018

Quick support ..... very friendly.

Sexologia Bo