WhatsApp Chat Notifications

Order Updates, Tracking & Cart Recovery using your own number!

Free plan available. 50-day free trial.
Automated Whatsapp Notifications

hateko

Location Turkey
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

great customer service. and great app. almost all of our customers are using whatsapp and now it's very easy and fast to contact them. thanks.

Acessórios com Rapidez

Time spent using app About 2 months

The app seems solid and I experienced very good support. They solved my problem in less than 5 minutes. Recommended!

Hadialaha

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Nice App, Nice support!!!!

Don't miss it!!!

I met some problems but they help me solve it soon. Thanks!!!

The Smart Wallets

Location India

I got so many more inquiries adding this app to my store. I realized I was missing out on sales because people had some really simple doubts, which I could easily clear now through chat. I tried few Call To Action text and figured out what works best for my store and audience. Recovered cost of the app - 5$ per month on the first day itself.

terapiadefrio.com

Location Spain

I have noticed high increase in leads and customer contacts. Great support from the app team. I recommend

Mejor Floristeria Lujo de Rosas en Cajas en Madrid a Domicilio para cualquier ocasion - The Prestige Roses

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 12 hours

i have just installed the app and right after I got help in my ways. so great customer service really fast. thank you

FreeSparrow

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We are using this app and pretty happy with its easy-to-use, clean and simple features. Their customer support is also very prompt and supportive. Highly recommended.

LOVE FOR WHITE

Location India

I have installed this app on my online store , so far I am very satisfied with the app and their customer service . It's a very good app .

Livestock 5

Time spent using app About 2 months

I usually don't write reviews, but their customer support and obviously their app is working flawless! Would definitely recommend, Quick response and perfect implementation. This app is just what we were looking for.

Sexologia Bo

Location Bolivia
Time spent using app 12 minutes

Quick support ..... very friendly.