WhatsApp Notification

WhatsApp Notification

by Adevole

Cheapest AUTOMATED Cart Recovery + Tracking + Free Live Chat!

Robot Dorm

nice and it has so far help me get more customers for my e-commerce website in Africa, I hope to always use your service

onlinemarkat

great app, helped me to talk with customers closely and added a great value to my support channels, thanks also for great support over your chat

SexyHeksieLingerie

I use this app to be able to assist my customers, and increase sales. Great app friendly customer support recommended

useazmt.com

Very useful app, and the support is excellent!! =]

Saves me a LOT of my work time. I'll certainly recommended it to everyone with a online store

FromOdisha

Very Good experience and Excellent customer support.......This app was installed and working perfectly.

Rica Proteína

Que rico app. Great app. Very easy to use. 5 stars. Try it.

Pefumo Shop

Awesome ! Superb and cant believe i was wasting time with other apps until i found this easy one ! A must have for any ecommerce

The White Willow

amazing support .......the app was installed within seconds and was perfectly working...must have app

The ifferentstore

Was waiting for an Abandoned Cart Messaging functionality on Whatsapp from a long time. I am expecting great ROI through this

KJ STYLE BOUTiQUE

This is the best app, I would recommend to anyone, has really increased my sales.
Such a easy way to connect with my customers.