WhatsApp Notification

WhatsApp Notification

by eShopCRM

Automated Order Confirmation, Tracking and Cart Recovery

The Smart Wallets

I got so many more inquiries adding this app to my store. I realized I was missing out on sales because people had some really simple doubts, which I could easily clear now through chat. I tried few Call To Action text and figured out what works best for my store and audience. Recovered cost of the app - 5$ per month on the first day itself.

terapiadefrio.com

I have noticed high increase in leads and customer contacts. Great support from the app team. I recommend

Mejor Floristeria Lujo de Rosas en Cajas en Madrid a Domicilio para cualquier ocasion - The Prestige Roses

i have just installed the app and right after I got help in my ways. so great customer service really fast. thank you

FreeSparrow

We are using this app and pretty happy with its easy-to-use, clean and simple features. Their customer support is also very prompt and supportive. Highly recommended.

LOVE FOR WHITE

I have installed this app on my online store , so far I am very satisfied with the app and their customer service . It's a very good app .

Livestock 5

I usually don't write reviews, but their customer support and obviously their app is working flawless! Would definitely recommend, Quick response and perfect implementation. This app is just what we were looking for.

Sexologia Bo

Quick support ..... very friendly.

Aishafashionworld

By far the best app have used on Shopify and value for money.Its does exactly what it says.Been looking for an easy way to get clients to contact me and order via whatsapp but wasnt easy. Thanks to Leads on Whatsapp. Vishwesh Shetty thank you so much for your excellent customer service really.

1 2 4 Next