WhatsApp Notification

WhatsApp Notification

by Adevole

Cheapest AUTOMATED Cart Recovery + Tracking + Free Live Chat!

Samsara Colombia

AMAZING APP!! I have tested sooo many apps for live chats and this one is bar far the best one. Highly recommended

The Iconic Socks

thanks for the support and update of the app! :) really appreciate It! had an issue regarding fb messenger link sent from the android app and they fixed it right away. thank you!

NORVINE Official Store

Absolutely perfect! Great super fast support that immediately fixed the style of the button exactly how I wanted it to be. Best !

Miamihairshop-FR

I used this app since one month now.
1. we increase our rate sale
2. we keep orders on Abandonned cart
3. we send our message in bulk
4.Support is amazing and answering so fast.

This kind of app can really change your business.
Thanks Visak.
Jérome

thetimeboutique

After I added this app, I understood what are the generic queries that people have related to my products. It's really easy to convert them once you can chat with them one on one.

hateko

great customer service. and great app. almost all of our customers are using whatsapp and now it's very easy and fast to contact them. thanks.

Acessórios com Rapidez

The app seems solid and I experienced very good support. They solved my problem in less than 5 minutes. Recommended!

Hadialaha

Nice App, Nice support!!!!

Don't miss it!!!

I met some problems but they help me solve it soon. Thanks!!!

The Smart Wallets

I got so many more inquiries adding this app to my store. I realized I was missing out on sales because people had some really simple doubts, which I could easily clear now through chat. I tried few Call To Action text and figured out what works best for my store and audience. Recovered cost of the app - 5$ per month on the first day itself.

terapiadefrio.com

I have noticed high increase in leads and customer contacts. Great support from the app team. I recommend