WhatsApp Pro (Automated)

WhatsApp Pro (Automated)

by Adevole

Live Chat + Cheapest Automated Cart Recovery & Tracking App.

BUMSONTHESADDLE

Not a great app! Not sure how there are so many positive reviews. Although this is much required for any e-commerce store, we saw plenty of issues - messages sent to incorrect customers, messages looking unprofessional and spammy and definitely not a great experience for a customer. We had multiple customers reach out to us asking us why this mode of communication was so unlike our business.

The app was uninstalled within 2 days even though there was a much longer free trial period because of the customer experience. Customer service was also not great with the developer not even replying when we reached out about customers receiving updates of another customer!!!

We were also charged $22, not sure for what, in the 2 days that we have tested out this app. Reached out to the customer support team sometime back and, as expected, not heard back from anyone.

Overall - quite a bad app. Not recommended.

January 22, 2020

Sorry for the bad experience, we have 24x7 customer chat available within our Dashboard that you could have reached out. For automated message we have to pay Whatsapp for every message sent + 20% shopify fee, we had sent 257 automated message for your store, of which up to 11 carts were recovered as per out stats. This is the only charge that has been applied to you.

In case if you don't think the app was helpful, we are happy to refund you the amount that was charged :)

MainLine Storm Shop

I can't cancel my plan!...........................................................................................................................................

August 3, 2019

Hello, you had spoken to our customer chat and as informed by the customer chat too, when you uninstall the app the plan gets cancelled automatically. You don't need to do anything else.

You had been using our app for 3 months and had generated about 300+ leads as per our stats. I am sure the app had been useful to you in past so that you continued using for 3 months before switching to a free app. Request you to revise your rating accordingly.

ELEMENTA

Dont work for me.
I have been using an app called follow lead and I loved it!!

BP Tactical

They are sending me unauthorized spam emails to install and use their app. NO THANK YOU! Find another way to get users besides spam.