WhatsApp Notification

WhatsApp Notification

by eShopCRM

Automated Whatsapp notification with your own whatsapp number.

Elfen Watches

The App service is pathetic. Guys there are many apps in the market apart from this app. I would highly suggest that go for that app then this one. For Month of June i was billed some "XYZ" amount for this app. As soon as i saw my bill for july for this app, it was more than 3XYZ. And it was huge. Why it was absurd is because the number of orders and overall traffic that i received in july was half of what i received in june, but the bill for this app was 3 times as that of june. When i tried getting in touch directly with the app owner. He never replied. I had to rake in shopify support, and ask them to email the app owner , only than he replied. After following up multiple times, the app owner accepted his mistake and said that yes, wrong billing happened from his side but he refunded me an amount which was half of what actually was supposed to be refunded. since then i have been following up on this very unjust refund and i haven't received any replies. The app customer support is very very poor. i highly recommend using some other app as this app is not at all transparent in its charges and some day you might even get these absurd charges!! Hi Vishwesh, you said that you will be returning 50% of the amount. which comes out to be 49$. My question is that please check my usage and charges in the month of june. It is 36$. That month i had double the orders i had in july and double the traffic. still i was billed just 36$. How can i be billed 49$ this month. The only thing i expect is transparency. I don't have any problem is removing my review, but please address my problem is a logical way, which is acceptable to both of us.

July 21, 2021

Hi Sarthak, Sorry for the inconvenience. But the way AppStore billings work is that App Charges for the month of June - July is reflected in the bills of July. Nevertheless as promised earlier we are issuing 50% refund of which 30% is already refunded while we are working on refunding the rest. As you have been a customer since 1.5 years now, request you to please update the review as poor reviews impact the Apps business drastically.

Update: As I had mentioned earlier, messages sent on June are invoiced you in July, The invoice for $36 in the month of June were for the messages sent in May. So the invoice for August will show your charges for the messages sent in July, which would be low because you had lesser traffic in July. I have further refunded you charges as promised, request you to please update your review.

ELEMENTA

Dont work for me.
I have been using an app called follow lead and I loved it!!

BP Tactical

They are sending me unauthorized spam emails to install and use their app. NO THANK YOU! Find another way to get users besides spam.