WhatsApp Pro (Automated)

WhatsApp Pro (Automated)

by Adevole

Live Chat + Cheapest Automated Cart Recovery & Tracking App.

Onlyapparels

Useful app for abandoned carts and order confirmed.best chat option in various logos. Price is really so good.

Yani Sami

Super ! The customer support is quick and did my request less than 24hrs. Icon button looks good with customized color as per our brand. Excited as this is useful to get sales from WhatsApp

51Trips

Very effective app with an amazing support!! The whatsapp button is helping my business to have a better customer support and, if I have any question or trouble, Whatsapp Pro answer me so quickly and effectively :)

Loja do Tênis

MUITO BOM! E MUITO BARATO!!!!

Até agora funcionou muito bem, o suporte foi instantâneo e bom, aguardando ansiosamente a inclusão de mais recursos úteis neste ótimo aplicativo no futuro próximo como:

mensagem com boleto em PDF e código de pagamento (no internet banking)

-pedidos não pagos para enviar a mensagem

. Altamente recomendado! :D

OrderNation

So far worked great for us, had miner difficulties in setting things up in the start but the support was instant and good, looking forward to more useful features being added to this great app in near future. Highly recommended!

xzinshop.KSA

By know I am satisfied with this app. Customer service is great and fast. App is working normal. Thank you

The eShop CRM

The Android app is a great tool to contact your recent orders and Abandoned carts. Much better than Automated messages. We created templates for cod order confirmation, review request and Instagram follow request.

singapore-mart

All features work well, Live Chat for adding a Whatsapp button on store. Automated Order Confirmation and Tracking message. Automated abandoned Cart Recovery. They also have Android apps to contact Abandoned Carts and Recent customers manually.

LoCompras.co

This app its huge! the automation works nice! tha android app are so useful to remarket, thanks for a good product!

Custom Creations

So many features to help my business grow, I am using the abandon cart automation, optin widget and chat. I give this app two thumb up!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7