WhatsApp Marketing (AUTOMATED)

WhatsApp Marketing (AUTOMATED)

by Adevole

Live Chat + Automated Tracking Updates & Cart Recovery @ 4$ pm

OrderNation

So far worked great for us, had miner difficulties in setting things up in the start but the support was instant and good, looking forward to more useful features being added to this great app in near future. Highly recommended!

xzinshop.KSA

By know I am satisfied with this app. Customer service is great and fast. App is working normal. Thank you

The eShop CRM

The Android app is a great tool to contact your recent orders and Abandoned carts. Much better than Automated messages. We created templates for cod order confirmation, review request and Instagram follow request.

singapore-mart

All features work well, Live Chat for adding a Whatsapp button on store. Automated Order Confirmation and Tracking message. Automated abandoned Cart Recovery. They also have Android apps to contact Abandoned Carts and Recent customers manually.

LoCompras.co

This app its huge! the automation works nice! tha android app are so useful to remarket, thanks for a good product!

Custom Creations

So many features to help my business grow, I am using the abandon cart automation, optin widget and chat. I give this app two thumb up!

Veirdo

I was looking for a solution for abandoned cart recover, this app helps for more than that. I am hooked to it.

airdots-earphones

Looks promising, was looking for a solution to send Tracking updates to customer on Whatsapp and a simple live chat whatsapp button.

offerstore99.com

Alongwith Automated Abandoned cart recovery message the Android app for contacting customers Manually has been so useful for us. The optin widget had captured over 200 phone numbers for us within a week.

ME by April

amazing app!
and great support
the support team answers immediately and the app works great

Previous 1 3 4 5 6