Leaflet ‑ Price A/B Testing

Leaflet ‑ Price A/B Testing | Reviews

by Leaflet

Run price AB tests with 1 click, find hidden revenue & profits

Cuteful Creationz

100% recommended. From what I can tell, this is the only app for AB testing prices that is practical to use on more than a few products at a time, and for sure the only app that lets you measure demand cross elasticity. Also, the support that the Leaflet team provides is unparalleled!

Hazel

From my research, this is only the app that can solve Price A/B Testing needs for Shopify Storefronts without massive amounts of custom work needed. Also, the support is 5 stars all around, and super responsive.

Greensbury

We've been working with the Leaflet team for about a month and the initial results are overwhelmingly positive. As our wholesale costs continue to increase, they're helping us refine our pricing so that we can find the balance between keeping retail pricing at points customers will accept and maintaining our margins. The team is incredibly easy to work with, very collaborative and committed to a shared definition of success.

Ranch Road Boots

Richard co-founder and team great to work with during our engagement. Very, very responsive. We measured price changes with their test environment and analytics - this has been incredibly valuable. Agree with the review that said the Leaflet approach feels more like a consultancy + app than a low/no-customer support + app.

Colorescience

We used this app to run price tests and would highly recommend Leaflet. It is compatible with subscriptions (Recharge) and feeds, and provides in-depth analytics (micro and macro data), which was instrumental for us. We also received great support from the app developer from initial setup to launching and monitor our tests. This is a great app for businesses looking to run price tests.

BANGS Shoes

We are a relatively new Leaflet user but could not be more impressed so far. Richard, the co-founder is the man! He is incredibly professional and provides personal one-on-one support whenever you ask. I have never experienced this level of support with any app. He will even do personalized videos to help you along the way. Who does that?
Pricing is not easy but can can have a big impact when you get it right. What I also appreciate is how they include you in the process of continuous improvement and they are responsive to nearly any reasonable request. For example, when we asked about cannibalization, they customized a solution that worked for us. The App is easy to navigate and provides clear objective results. That is not to suggest that you can put it on auto-pilot. They suggest you start slowly and use judgment and discipline in implementing results. If this stuff was easy, everyone would be doing it and they aren't....this was the only pricing App we could locate that appeared to offer real solututions.
I would recommend (for a very low price BTW) that you give Richard and Leaflet a shot. I would be surprised if you were disappointed!!!

winecountrycraftsman

Untrustworthy 'AI' and 'Autopilot', this app is not fully functional or tested enough to trust. Reports are based on inaccurate data, although the idea itself is great! Amazing customer retention, horrible waste of time (15 weeks to realize it was doing nothing). Initial positive reports we were shown included all 1000+ products, not the actual 40-60 we were price testing. Leaflet then tried to convince me they were responsible for those impressive numbers. Red Flag. Most of my test results show no metrics or analytics, nothing to show me what Leaflet is making decisions on, or even if the products price test is worth running. Red Flag. Unfortunately Leaflet has not fully tested their app, or have any solutions for non-margin based businesses like mine, even though their FAQ page specifically mentions these stores. Red Flag. I had to explain that the 10 years of sales before 2021 Do in fact matter. Leaflet operates on the assumption that your store did not exist before 2021. By default all of your stores sales data is Ignored, making new 'leaflet reports' seem Amazing! But they are completely false. Beyond a Red Flag. :( Support is great at responding, until you realize you are investing your time and money to be a beta tester for an unfinished application falsely representing it's impact to your store. In fairness we were offered a 'partial' refund, which has yet to materialize. How much is Your time worth?

March 23, 2021

We are sincerely sorry to hear that you had an unsatisfactory experience.

Our software and the data science behind it is rigorously tested. That said, we recognize that the experience and results we provide are not always on point, and we are constantly working to improve.

In your case, this included building two features upon request.

The reason that “most of [your] test results show no metrics or analytics” is because you were primarily testing products with no sales.

If you're interested in giving us a second chance we would be happy to provide more hands on support.

The Wander Club

Price testing is very difficult but it's one of the biggest levers you can pull in your business for more profitability. There are several different ways to price test, each with their own pros and cons, but after all of my research, I found Leaflet to be the best solution. It's extremely user friendly, effective, and Richard, the founder, is super friendly and helpful. He'll make sure you get some big wins for your business! And the best part is that Richard and his team are working every day to make it even more powerful. I would highly recommend trying out Leaflet if you're wanting to improve your profits and margins!

Mindful

Richard & co from Leaflet have been amazing! We were one of their first customers and it's been great to watch them improve the app over time (plus help our margins improve over time!).

FRW Apparel

The leaflet app is a great tool for businesses looking to put some logic behind their pricing strategies. We have a large catalog and find the tool to be very helpful and a big time saver. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to add some data science to their tech stack. Support has always been great and the product development roadmap is exciting.

Previous 1 3