Leaflet Price Testing Platform

Leaflet Price Testing Platform

by Leaflet

Find out what your customers are willing to pay

Tobacco Motorwear

We had been looking for months for an app to help us price test some new products. We stumbled upon Leaflet at the exact right time. their hands on approach is like a consulting agency rather than a faceless shopify app. We've been able to intelligently test prices and use the data to help us make price choices with statistical certainty.

October 23, 2020

Thanks. We are very happy to be working with you!!

Popov Leather

Without Leaflet, I would not have the confidence to raise prices. I always knew that customers were willing to pay more for our premium products but this app gives us the tools to know quickly and to have a safety net if we need one. The app relies on statistically significant results before giving you a final result. And because we have seperate products for each color, Leaflet has a great group-tagging feature so you can run your price testing on multiple products at the same time. There really isn't a better solution for price testing on the market. Even if you run one test a month, Leaflet's subscription cost is well worth it. You should ALWAYS be testing. We're much more profitable now than where we were even a month ago when we first started using this app. 6/5 stars.

October 23, 2020

Thank you. We are elated to hear about the success you've had with price testing!

Kinsley Armelle

While this app is new to the marketplace, I'm very excited to see the frequent changes and growth of the tool. This is quickly becoming the buzz around our office with testing new prices and identifying the sweet spot for our products. I'm very intrigued by Richard and David's vision and feel confident using this tool and building our brand with it. Don't hesitate to spend the money on this type of app. It's quickly paid for itself within the first few weeks of using it to highlight some major gaps in our pricing strategies. Any responsible store owner should be using this tool. My only regret is not finding it sooner! Thanks Leaflet Team!

October 6, 2020

Thank you so much! We are excited to build the future of e-commerce with you :)

Branch

Huge fan of Leaflet! We found the tool both simple to use and robust in actionable insights on price optimization. The hands on support from Richard is welcome and appreciated as well. Recommended to any store that doesn't want to leave money on the table.

August 27, 2020

Thanks. We are thrilled to be a part of growing your business!

MacroFrame

TLDR: Leaflet lets you use tools that were previously only available to multi-million dollar brands. 100% recommend it.

-- General Overview --

After learning about the large ecommerce companies and the extent at which they did price testing, I knew I needed to figure out how to do price testing in my own store. I looked all over the internet and couldn't find anything. I was contemplating running complex price testing spread sheets and tracking everything myself, but then I came across Leaflet.

Leaflet really made price testing a no brainer. Now, I could manually set prices to test or have Leaflet's system pass me automatic suggestions. Then, I just click a button to test and check back on it a few days later. Super easy.

Leaflet's price testing was directly responsible for a large increase in our margins on our best sellers. We had about a 40% increase in our baseline margins in just about 2-3 weeks.

-- Interface --

One commenter here stated that the interface was slow or buggy for them, but I did not experience that at all.

Now, this is a 5 star review and I love the app, but I am not one to sugar coat. There are things about the interface that could be improved like better representation of pieces of information. The design is pretty baseline and geared towards someone that likes data analysis, which fortunately I do.

That being said, a lot of the suggestions I have made for interface improvement are already in development or being released this week. Also, I am 100% certain if I ever experienced any issues, the team would be right there to help me solve them.

-- Support / Company --

The Leaflet team is small and the app is new, but my experience with them has been great. The best part about working with a smaller team is that they take each and every suggestion/comment seriously. I have made several suggestions that find their way into future updates. I love this because it really feels like my voice is heard and any issue I would ever have would be solved immediately.

I have spoken to Leaflet's team extensively with suggestions and questions on multiple occasions and have always been treated wonderfully. Every question/concern/bug/etc. that I encountered was answered and fixed exceptionally fast (sometimes within hours).

Thanks Richard for your warmth, hospitability, and open-mindedness towards my myriad of suggestions!

-- Summary --

If you are on the fence about installing this app, I highly recommend giving the free demo a try. This may be enough for a smaller store's needs, but if you are a larger store, the $39.99 a month fee is a small price to pay for the wealth of knowledge this app can provide you.

With ONE product test in this app, we increased ONE product's margins by $70 a day, so it's safe to say the app paid for itself.

Another important thing to mention again is that this is a new app with constant updates, new features, and a great support team. If you have any issues or questions, just reach out to them and I'm sure they'll help out.

July 27, 2020

Thanks Jon. We are happy we were able to make such an impact on your business. We appreciate all the feedback you've given us, your encouraging words, and your glowing endorsement.

Anabolic Health

Wanted this app to work but after two months on Pro plan, the UI still has loading issues, freezes, and temporary disappearance of stats glitches. We were told by the support they fixed it but the problems are still present, we don't have more time to invest in trying to use this at this price point.

July 19, 2020

We are sorry to hear that you had a suboptimal experience using Leaflet.
Since you brought these issues to our attention on July 12th, for which we are most grateful, we've released fixes for most of the problems.

We understand you are still experiencing problems with our app. If you are willing we would like to continue iterating with you on the remaining problems you are experiencing in order to further improve your experience & our product. We are willing to compensate you for your time, as we understand that you are busy & that your experience has not been ideal.

We hope you will give Leaflet another chance either now or in the future as we continue to improve our product. Please reach out to us: team@leaflet.co.

Plumbing Overstock

This is an excellent app. I can choose where to do a test and see if I need to lower my prices or increase my prices to make more margins! Highly recommended and the customer service was excellent!

July 24, 2020

Thanks David! We appreciate all of the feedback you've given us to improve the app.

Soccer Prints

I used this app because I wasn't exactly sure what to price my products at. It turns out I didn't charge enough because I have been able to raise my prices twice this week already.

July 24, 2020

Thank you! We are glad we were able to help you grow your business.

Gap Bumper

the only app ill ever use for price testing and pricing data. this is one of the most important apps i have installed on my store. i keep increasing my price and profits and conversion has remained consistent

July 24, 2020

Happy to help! Thanks for the review.

PrintOnDemandStores.com

I was looking for something to easily allow me to compare prices with AI and this was the only app to do what I wanted. I really wanted something that would let me price test products to hopefully increase revenue and profit and this did that exactly. Thank you!!