Leaflet: Price A/B Testing

Leaflet: Price A/B Testing

by Leaflet

Easily run tests, unlock revenue, and maximize growth

BANGS Shoes

We are a relatively new Leaflet user but could not be more impressed so far. Richard, the co-founder is the man! He is incredibly professional and provides personal one-on-one support whenever you ask. I have never experienced this level of support with any app. He will even do personalized videos to help you along the way. Who does that?
Pricing is not easy but can can have a big impact when you get it right. What I also appreciate is how they include you in the process of continuous improvement and they are responsive to nearly any reasonable request. For example, when we asked about cannibalization, they customized a solution that worked for us. The App is easy to navigate and provides clear objective results. That is not to suggest that you can put it on auto-pilot. They suggest you start slowly and use judgment and discipline in implementing results. If this stuff was easy, everyone would be doing it and they aren't....this was the only pricing App we could locate that appeared to offer real solututions.
I would recommend (for a very low price BTW) that you give Richard and Leaflet a shot. I would be surprised if you were disappointed!!!

The Wander Club

Price testing is very difficult but it's one of the biggest levers you can pull in your business for more profitability. There are several different ways to price test, each with their own pros and cons, but after all of my research, I found Leaflet to be the best solution. It's extremely user friendly, effective, and Richard, the founder, is super friendly and helpful. He'll make sure you get some big wins for your business! And the best part is that Richard and his team are working every day to make it even more powerful. I would highly recommend trying out Leaflet if you're wanting to improve your profits and margins!

Mindful

Richard & co from Leaflet have been amazing! We were one of their first customers and it's been great to watch them improve the app over time (plus help our margins improve over time!).

FRW Apparel

The leaflet app is a great tool for businesses looking to put some logic behind their pricing strategies. We have a large catalog and find the tool to be very helpful and a big time saver. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to add some data science to their tech stack. Support has always been great and the product development roadmap is exciting.

Sozy

Love Leaflet! Super simple to use and creates a massive amount of incremental revenue on each product. Support from Richard is awesome.

Tiny Rituals

Leaflet and the team is awesome. We have pretty strict rules on how much minimum margin we will allow per product so we typically price our stuff a little higher to push the envelope. We were never confident to push it further cause we didn't have any strong analytics tools to rely on to make sure that we were increasing in a safe manner and it was actually improving profitability. Enter Leaflet. It has allowed us to increase our prices by anywhere from 10% - 20% on most of our products and see no change in conversion rate or in some cases even see our CR increase. Awesome tool and creates a massive amount of incremental revenue. We use their autopilot feature so now we just set and forget it. Excited to see where they develop it.

Tobacco Motorwear

We had been looking for months for an app to help us price test some new products. We stumbled upon Leaflet at the exact right time. their hands on approach is like a consulting agency rather than a faceless shopify app. We've been able to intelligently test prices and use the data to help us make price choices with statistical certainty.

October 23, 2020

Thanks. We are very happy to be working with you!!

Popov Leather

Without Leaflet, I would not have the confidence to raise prices. I always knew that customers were willing to pay more for our premium products but this app gives us the tools to know quickly and to have a safety net if we need one. The app relies on statistically significant results before giving you a final result. And because we have seperate products for each color, Leaflet has a great group-tagging feature so you can run your price testing on multiple products at the same time. There really isn't a better solution for price testing on the market. Even if you run one test a month, Leaflet's subscription cost is well worth it. You should ALWAYS be testing. We're much more profitable now than where we were even a month ago when we first started using this app. 6/5 stars.

October 23, 2020

Thank you. We are elated to hear about the success you've had with price testing!

Kinsley Armelle

While this app is new to the marketplace, I'm very excited to see the frequent changes and growth of the tool. This is quickly becoming the buzz around our office with testing new prices and identifying the sweet spot for our products. I'm very intrigued by Richard and David's vision and feel confident using this tool and building our brand with it. Don't hesitate to spend the money on this type of app. It's quickly paid for itself within the first few weeks of using it to highlight some major gaps in our pricing strategies. Any responsible store owner should be using this tool. My only regret is not finding it sooner! Thanks Leaflet Team!

October 6, 2020

Thank you so much! We are excited to build the future of e-commerce with you :)

Branch

Huge fan of Leaflet! We found the tool both simple to use and robust in actionable insights on price optimization. The hands on support from Richard is welcome and appreciated as well. Recommended to any store that doesn't want to leave money on the table.

August 27, 2020

Thanks. We are thrilled to be a part of growing your business!

Previous 1