Leap Multi Store Sync

Leap Multi Store Sync

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.1)
4.1
December 14, 2022

Great customer service and support - fantastic work from Gaurav! We had an issue with our syncing across into Shopify and Gaurav was very efficient in helping us out.

WIT Fitness
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 13, 2022

I had some issues, but support is amazing, very responsive, and always available to jump on a call to fix things as fast as possible. 5 stars for flawless customer support! Now everything is fixed and I am very happy with the app.

Pastel Maison
Italy
Time spent using app: 29 days
December 13, 2022

Great support and very fast. I recommend this and considering is a startup application it has very good optimization. very intuitive and easy to use.

MMShack
Romania
Time spent using app: 19 days
December 12, 2022

Great customer support. Developers are working hard to customize the app as you want it to. Highly recommended.

Truskore Ladders
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 8, 2022

Great app! We've used it to connect to third-party stores, so we receive orders and other stores fulfill them. Orders and inventory sync seamlessly. Guarav and his team's customer support has been above and beyond. They answer questions quickly and thoroughly, help is provided as needed. We've been using it for a couple of months without issue. Glad to have found it!

Partydip
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 25, 2022

continuation of the disaster. This app has completely ruined my store. I have to add all the products manually, create a new feed, and new ads. Assign opinions to the products, and create new product groups for swatches. Create upsells. All over again.
Support didn't even say sorry. And all I wanted to do was synchronize my inventory. I repeated it several times during chatting with them (wish I could upload photos of that).
Please do not use this app under any circumstances.

beshaped.eu
Poland
Time spent using app: 11 days
Leap Inventory replied October 25, 2022

Hello! Like I have mentioned in the response to your previous review, we can revert the changes that you accidentally made via the app. We keep track of all of your product updates.

However, in place of asking us to do that you have added another negative review with misinformation.

I would urge you to let me know if you need assistance and we'll be ready to help in any way we can.

October 25, 2022

The most shitty app and the most shitty support ever. It totally destroyed my store, and messed up other apps. The day before I was speaking with the support about my needs so there won't be any problems. And then what? After syncing inventories the app changed everything, titles, descriptions, tags prices, which affect google ads, FB ads, and so on. Totally messed up everything. Fortunately, I exported products before using this app. But to my surprise, I cannot upload the products. Shopify's support says that the app left some code after uninstalling and that is why I cannot import any product. Right now I have zero products in my store. Do not use this app! It should be banned from Shopify store!

BeShaped
Poland
Time spent using app: 11 days
Leap Inventory replied October 25, 2022

Hello! We checked your account and the product synced from one store to another as expected. We understand that you had applied a sync configuration accidentally and we have the capability to revert the changes that you had accidentally made via the app. We are happy to do that for you even now. Please let me know if there is any other way in which we can assist you.

July 18, 2022

Extremely useful app for managing the content between three international sites. Took a little bit of communication with support to iron out some issues but ultimately the app does everything we're looking for. We even asked if it was possible to automatically find/replace internal URLs within different subdomains and Gaurav was extremely helpful- it wasn't something the app did but they've now built it in for us! Probably the best support we've had in many years of using Shopify.

ElectraStim Official Europe Store
Time spent using app: 14 days
July 5, 2022

Very good support. Although the app could need some UX improvements it was very simple to use and it does what it should be. Until now: very satisfied! :)

Nailsome
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 16, 2021

I'm using this app to sync my inventory within 4 different stores and it's perfect, saves me a lot of time updating inventory manually. Aamir is also great with customer service, he's helped me install and configure everything. I definitely recommend the app if you have the same products across different stores and handle a master inventory

Armatura