LeftBrain

LeftBrain

$10/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
LeftBrain Technology LTD
4.5
July 8, 2021

We've seen a great improvement in conversion rate after switching our traditional email marketing to LeftBrain. The retargeting practice avoids spamming customers and our account manager has been extremely helpful in tailoring the software to our needs.

Goddiva
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited April 27, 2021

LeftBrain helped us to grow our email list significantly by using their opt-in feature which offers a one-time discount in exchange for signing up to the list. (Similar to large luxury boutiques.) LB also helped us to increase our sales by offering a tiered abandoned cart approach. (eg. send another reminder if the purchaser doesn't buy.) Also, when we were using other platforms, our discount codes were being shared between friends. Leftbrain solved this problem for us, by generating a unique code for each user. The setup was easy. Before them, we had tried a few other platforms, but we felt like we needed a lot of training to use them. Whereas, for Lefbrain, we used their setup tool, which guided us step by step about which emails were going to be turned on. We contacted their team about a few points we were unsure of. Following this, we were onboarded by their tech team and all of our questions were answered in clear examples. We couldn't be happier in discovering this app and have recommended it to a few friends already.

Style Officer
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited April 19, 2021

DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP. --- UPDATE: I lost 65 customers in one day thanks to an email that Leftbrain sent without my permission. On top of that, 1 person did make a purchase but because of the 10% discount offered across the board on a product that has very little margin, I lost money. ---- Leftbrain reached out via a cold marketing email. I usually ignore these types of emails but instead I installed the app and did the usual setup instructions. I didn't know what Leftbrain was or what it did, but I had expected some sort of onboarding. Instead, they turned it on without my knowledge - I only noticed because I was working on the site and their annoying popup started coming up. I told Kerem to deactivate it so that we can flesh out a few things. No less than 12 hours later, a mass email was sent out by Leftbrain on behalf of my company, to about 10% of my contact list. It was an poorly composed email with a massive blurry logo and American spelling, with a 10% discount that I never authorised. I looked in my discount codes and a bunch of discounts were created there. I did not under any circumstance tell them to launch an email to my clients - especially an ugly one that I never approved. I am absolutely furious at them and couldn't sleep last night. No resolution offered thus far, in fact they even had the audacity to imply that the logo was my fault. Why send a mass email to my customers without my permission? It's now damaged my brand and screwed up the polish I worked years to get. I regret ever installing it, I feel a deep anger and resentment toward them at the moment and yet they'll just go on about their day not caring about what they've done. Seriously, I'm over app creators like this.

Flying Solo Gear Company
Time spent using app: 12 days
LeftBrain Technology LTD replied April 14, 2021

Hi there. First of all apologies for this situation. I've tried contacting you about this and I'm hoping to help you resolve this issue. I understand your frustration, but due to extenuating circumstances that was explained in our email, this has caused a miscommunication yesterday. As you can see from all other reviews, customer service is in fact one of our strengths and we value that highly. We hope to hear from you soon. Best Regards.

February 3, 2021

We have definitely seen a big increase in sales since installing the App. We've been pretty weak with email marketing so far, and when we would do it, it never seemed to make too much of a difference. we would be happy to recommend this app to anyone. Customer service has been great also, we've been very happy with the app.

Liquorish Online
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 11, 2020

We've been very happy with the app....we have definitely seen increases in sales since using LeftBrain. Customer service has been great also, we would be happy to recommend this app to anyone.

MILWORKS