LeftBrain

100% Marketing Automation with AI

Ruby Rocks

Does exactly what it says it does... 100% marketing automation, quick and easy setup, then just leave it run. Have experienced other marketing automation solutions that don't come close. Leftbrain is another level and they back it up with great support. Definitely give this a try.

www.Eastvillage.uk.com

Just what I've been looking for. Love this app and the great service from the team who are always happy to help me. Super easy to set up and it takes care of marketing to all my store contacts... allows me time to focus other tasks. Highly recommend it as this will really support growth of my store sales!

Enemy in the Wardrobe

We are very satisfied with the app and also with the very helpful service we get. I can highly recommend to give an automatic sales help to your shop. Frequent buyers, old consumers or any else you can add to give into the system. We are really happy to use it and generate sales continuously.

Gemma Azzurro

This app really helped us bring back some old customer with discount codes and reduce abandoned cart check outs! Our sales have increased since using the app. The developers are awesome and will work with you closely to set up a plan tailored to your needs!

Under the Nile

Love LeftBrain! The app is perfectly automated which means we can allocate our time to driving sales in other avenues. We've seen an improvement in sales,and also love working with the team at Leftbrain. Their customer service exceeds expectations and is a pleasure to work with. They are really collaborative and accommodating with any feedback.

T.U.K. Shoes

Can't fault Leftbrain to date. The app does exactly what it says and the support from the guys is excellent.

Sons of Arthritis

I was using Constant Contact to market to my customers taking my time to do those posts. LeftBrain has really boosted my sales by continually contacting my customers in a very strategic way which now frees me up to focus on other things. I highly recommend giving LeftBrain a shot as you will see the same in their free trial period.

Urth Yarns Wholesale

We have a small operation so contacting each customer is a challenging task. This app takes that pressure off from us. Our customers seem to like it as well.

Good Lookers

I downloaded the app because they promised assistance with the installation. I don't write code and looked forward to their help. I have contacted them several times and they told me how to proceed. I tried but still had problems. I'm still waiting for assistance but look will for another app that communicates more with new customers.

July 8, 2019

Hi Bradley,

We have replied to your emails on June 25th and June 28th. I've just sent you yet another email, this time from my personal account with screenshots of our replies. For some reason, you are not receiving our replies. Please review what I have sent. We would still be happy to work with you but as you can imagine, this review is unjustified and not LeftBrain's fault. All the other reviews show how committed we are to supporting our customers. Thanks for fixing this mistake in advance. Cheers...

Trepezzi

I absolutely love LeftBraind. It makes marketing scenarios a no brainer with an excellent way. Very easy to use for beginners and has plenty of advanced options for experienced marketers.

Previous 1 3