LeftBrain

Marketing Super Automation with AI - set it, forget it!

Killzone Flashlights

We needed an app like this as we were weak with e-mail marketing. Since installing and working with the team at Left Brain we have noticed an increase in sales that are worth the price of the app. Customer support has been great in assisting with the trial and answering any questions. We will continue to use this app as long as it pays for itself.

Spiritgirl Activewear

We installed this app to test if there was a peak in sales and to our satisfaction, there was no doubt a considerable climb. We have delayed installing the app since our trial as we have had no stock but we cant wait to reinstall and reap the rewards. This is definitely the most expensive app we have had, however, we believe it to be well worth it.

Ruby Rocks

Does exactly what it says it does... 100% marketing automation, quick and easy setup, then just leave it run. Have experienced other marketing automation solutions that don't come close. Leftbrain is another level and they back it up with great support. Definitely give this a try.

www.Eastvillage.uk.com

Just what I've been looking for. Love this app and the great service from the team who are always happy to help me. Super easy to set up and it takes care of marketing to all my store contacts... allows me time to focus other tasks. Highly recommend it as this will really support growth of my store sales!

Enemy in the Wardrobe

We are very satisfied with the app and also with the very helpful service we get. I can highly recommend to give an automatic sales help to your shop. Frequent buyers, old consumers or any else you can add to give into the system. We are really happy to use it and generate sales continuously.

Gemma Azzurro

This app really helped us bring back some old customer with discount codes and reduce abandoned cart check outs! Our sales have increased since using the app. The developers are awesome and will work with you closely to set up a plan tailored to your needs!

Under the Nile

Love LeftBrain! The app is perfectly automated which means we can allocate our time to driving sales in other avenues. We've seen an improvement in sales,and also love working with the team at Leftbrain. Their customer service exceeds expectations and is a pleasure to work with. They are really collaborative and accommodating with any feedback.

T.U.K. Shoes

Can't fault Leftbrain to date. The app does exactly what it says and the support from the guys is excellent.

Sons of Arthritis

I was using Constant Contact to market to my customers taking my time to do those posts. LeftBrain has really boosted my sales by continually contacting my customers in a very strategic way which now frees me up to focus on other things. I highly recommend giving LeftBrain a shot as you will see the same in their free trial period.

Urth Yarns Wholesale

We have a small operation so contacting each customer is a challenging task. This app takes that pressure off from us. Our customers seem to like it as well.

Previous 1 3