LeftBrain

100% Marketing Automation with AI

Urth Yarns Wholesale

We have a small operation so contacting each customer is a challenging task. This app takes that pressure off from us. Our customers seem to like it as well.

Good Lookers

I downloaded the app because they promised assistance with the installation. I don't write code and looked forward to their help. I have contacted them several times and they told me how to proceed. I tried but still had problems. I'm still waiting for assistance but look will for another app that communicates more with new customers.

July 8, 2019

Hi Bradley,

We have replied to your emails on June 25th and June 28th. I've just sent you yet another email, this time from my personal account with screenshots of our replies. For some reason, you are not receiving our replies. Please review what I have sent. We would still be happy to work with you but as you can imagine, this review is unjustified and not LeftBrain's fault. All the other reviews show how committed we are to supporting our customers. Thanks for fixing this mistake in advance. Cheers...

Trepezzi

I absolutely love LeftBraind. It makes marketing scenarios a no brainer with an excellent way. Very easy to use for beginners and has plenty of advanced options for experienced marketers.

Vivid Light Bars

this app is very good to use, i get a order once it begins work , i highly recommend it everyone , the customer service is also very nice .

Powerizer

Enjoyed using LeftBrain. Each month we saw our revenue increase with LeftBrain. Their team was very helpful with adding tracking to my emails campaigns and were always helpful when I contacted them.

Dronestore Com

Best Support! Exceptional tools for your Business. A must for any Entrepreneur needing to outsource Email Marketing!

Bustin Boards Co

Amazing service and amazing app! The perfect automated solution to get people the right price without too many loud, public-facing discounts and sales. The team is incredibly prompt and helpful at every level.

We've worked with dozens of apps and I've literally never been as satisfied with this app and the team behind it. Thanks guys1

Supsolutions

Great application that has already started generating sales within 6 hours of implementation. UI is great and easy to use and setup is a breeze. Customer service is the best I have seen, had some initial problems getting the application to work, customer support was extremely responsive and knowledgeable. Can't wait to see the long term results of this app!

Bestfootballscores

Marketing automation is a must for all stores. There several solutions out there but Leftbrain is best value for money. Not only it delivers what it says but also the price point is a bargain starting from $5.

I usually don’t spend the time to leave a review but they have awesome customer support. Given my store’s size I will not pay them more than $10/m to them for a while tbut hey personally helped me set-up marketing automation on my store. It was pretty straightforward however I got stuck with some settings in my Godaddy hosting. They responded very quickly and finished my settings. They even offered me some tips on how to improve customer retention.

www.matchtshirts.com

Bye Bye Bella

Great App and excellent support, a must for shopify stores

Previous 1 3